Wreck-It Ralph 2

Wow, that was a thing?

All of that work for maybe a 10% difference in tone. Your money Disney.

So what are the odds we get some sort of trailer for Frozen 2 with this?

Wow, that was a thing?

I have a friend who’s boyfriend is an animator and yes “that” was definitely a thing.

Wondering if we’ll get an Aladdin teaser with this.

If they have it will probably be some short teaser with a scene that never appears in the actual movie. Disney have had an annoying habit of doing that for their animated movies in recent years.

Very unlikely. It'd be too early for it, and Disney doesn't usually release the first trailer for their animated movies one year in advance.

Very unlikely. It'd be too early for it, and Disney doesn't usually release the first trailer for their animated movies one year in advance.

I would imagine maybe just a title card? I remember they did that for the live action Cinderella.

So we're back to "Show a lot of internet-based gags (most of which we've seen already) but don't really talk about the plot or what the movie is actually about."

They like to keep it close to the vest.

But we already know the plot. Sugar Rush gets broken. Ralph and Venelope go on the internet to eBay to find the broken part.
They learn they don't have money so they earn it by playing the super deadly racing game. Venelope likes the new game cause it's something different from her old game. Ralph gets upset, finds another way to get the part or money via the Dark Web. We probably meet the villain. The new internet based characters try to save Ralph and Venelope realizes she rather stay with Ralph.
The end. :o

@Abudefduf Princess Toys

1PD5P3ql.jpg

Here's a slightly longer clip of that same scene featuring Sonic.

As thrilled as I am to see Sonic in this, I'm still not sold. The premise just doesn't grab my attention. Think I'll be seeing The Grinch instead.

And some people here were expecting this to be as shallow as The Emoji Movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"