Wreck-It Ralph 2

Anyone thinks that Vanellope's voice acting is a bit off ? She sounded absolutely adorable in the first movie. In these trailers it feels forced and unnatural, just like Kevin Conroy in Arkham Knight.

She was more of an innocent in that one. She's back to what she originally was.

definitely would like a movie or more with those princess character models
they all look great

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo1_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo2_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo3_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo4_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo5_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo6_500.png

tumblr_p9vfoaB3xV1rf73xqo7_500.png

Yeah some characters should always stay tradition 2d animation thanks.:dry:

Kind of cool to get a version of them like this though. In a Wreck-It-Ralph universe, it's cool. Although, it would've been pretty awesome if they mixed the 2D with the 3D.

Okay, after seeing that comparison pic, I think Cinderella is the only one they kinda messed up. :o

Yeah, I agree that Cinderella is the least successful transition. Not sure why she has those big exposed ears when you can't see her ears at all in the original. They also shaved a decade off her age, she looks like a 13 year old.

Pocahontas isn't a lot better but I think they were really hampered by the fact that her face was so stylized. She doesn't really have a nose...

It’d be funny if Auroras dress changed from pink to blue throughout the scene. Not sure what’s up with some of their necks or why Moana was slimmed down. Cant wait to see the full scene.

Last edited:
I find Belle the worst of the bunch there.

I think they kinda just gave the more normal looking ones quirks just becuase.

I find the new 3D models of the more recent characters more off-putting than the 2D to 3D changes.

Ariel's design was the one that started that whole thing.

Disney doubling down on the princesses

tumblr_pd7f0jgmOy1shujkto1_1280.jpg

It's interesting to see them wearing modern clothes. Just relaxing with Vanellope.

They are going to milk this scene aren't day. Its probably the only reason this was given the green light

Mulan is wearing exactly what I'd wear if I were Mulan.

Am I the only that thinks Cinderella looks like an animated version of Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory?

tumblr_mjbwmtJvUE1qasxjlo2_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"