Wreck-It Ralph 2

God tiana looks even better with natural hair

They are going to milk this scene aren't day. Its probably the only reason this was given the green light

Probably! They're likely more interested in marketing the Princesses than anything else. I was always surprised at how little WIR merchandise there was. The Disney store in my mall had nothing from the movie in it even when it first came out.

DkP2PoGV4AE9Q-Y.jpg:large

https://ew.com/movies/2018/08/10/gal-gadot-ralph-breaks-the-internet-cast/
Gal Gadot has joined the cast of Disney’s upcoming animated sequel. She’ll play Shank, a fierce driver from an intense and gritty online racing game called Slaughter Race.

Ha, ****ing awesome.

Bloody hell. Disney forcing me to stan for the movie. Not cool, Mickey.
CNzFYmvj_o.jpg

I don't know if it's just purely by accident or not but that character looks very much like Gal.

Disney knows its gunna make a **** ton of money of these

tumblr_pda6wgGWlZ1t0t3cp_540.png

[YT]YeidaQWz-K4[/YT]

"she's from the other studio...."

Disney Civil War incoming...

Last edited:
Disney doubling down on the princesses

tumblr_pd7f0jgmOy1shujkto1_1280.jpg

Its still surreal to me seeing them in a movie together and in a movie like Wreck It Ralph with characters supposedly coming from the videogame world. I also like transition of the 2D era princesses to 3d. I know its a long shot but I want a full movie just with the Disney Princesses after Gigantic.

I had to replay what Merida said cause I could not understand her either :funny:

That Merida scene is going to make no sense in non-English dubs of the movie.

I love watching the Princesses interact. I wish they would turn it into a TV show and basically give us an animated version of Pocket Princesses.

l2aCYma.jpg

So is Felix in this? Or any of the characters from the first movie besides Ralph and Vanellope?

It sucks that this might be better than the first one and still lose the Oscar to The Incredibles 2.

I...I'm not big fan of The Incredibles.

Disney knows its gunna make a **** ton of money of these

tumblr_pda6wgGWlZ1t0t3cp_540.png

[YT]YeidaQWz-K4[/YT]

"she's from the other studio...."

Disney Civil War incoming...
Wow, they have included everything that will draw in audiences, even Gal.

I liked the first one so looking forward to this. I was hoping for more of a Felix/Ralph thing 'cos I fear that too much Venelope could get grating.

The internet/online gaming thing could be interesting but it does feel like we've seen it all before (Futurama, Emoji Movie (which I haven't seen except for adverts)) so hopefully there's more to it than "lets laugh at pop up ads".

I would put money on Disney doing a Princesses film down the line. Teaming up to save their princes from the combined threat of all their villains. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened to be honest.

I would put money on Disney doing a Princesses film down the line. Teaming up to save their princes from the combined threat of all their villains. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened to be honest.

Now I want that to be a Mission in Kingdom Hearts 3. :funny:

I just noticed in the last trailer when Merida is talking Aurora AKA Sleeping Beauty shirt says "NAP QUEEN" god I love little attention to details like that :hehe:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"