What's the average lifespan of a SHH poster?

Penguinsbanned.gif

*shakes head*

No, that won't do at all. It's more like this....

banned.gif

Ugh...
40 year old roommate... having sex... can hear it.... through wall...
I think I'm gonna puke :csad ...

I see some ppl on here have been here a while (back before SM 1 opened). I myself was a member back then too but got banned, then re joined some time later.

My question is how long do you intend to keep posting here? Until your 40, 50...?

I think the average lifespan for most members is about 4-6 years, if that. I know some members that don't post here anymore, and have moved on with their life..but for some of you..the ones that have been here since around 2001 when the Hype was just Spiderman Hype. Don't you feel kinda pathetic being here that long, and not..well, growing up...?
Pathetic? Not at all. I've been here since it was Spiderman Hype and have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon. I like it here. I like the people here and if growing up means I have to stop coming here.... Well I guess I'll never grow up then.:woot:

Pathetic? Not at all. I've been here since it was Spiderman Hype and have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon. I like it here. I like the people here and if growing up means I have to stop coming here.... Well I guess I'll never grow up then.:woot:
Let's circle around the block on our trikes, shall we? :)

I plan on posting until:

1) The giant asteroid hits earth
2) Wilhelm becomes a christian
3) Red, Kaz, ATP and the rest of the ladies grow up and stop teasing ... :)
4) The Combat chamber is boring to me ...
5) HR runs out of ladies for the Hottest ladies thread.

Any combination of the above.

Morning red :)

'lo CR (it's already noon here)

... as I've said before, growing up shouldn't mean the end of fun. I've had a lot of fun as an adult (much of it not appropriate for a juvenile ;) ).... and even MY mom still teases men :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"