Sidekick
Reaction score
Here's my stuff

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

where the hell are you guys getting those cylcopses >_< i can only find the silver age version...

YOU HAVE ROBOCOP!

I want a Robocop... :(

how can i get him? is he expensive now?

really like your posses Wushuboy. I think i'm gonna steal your captain america pose. How do you have doctor octopus set up? It looks like you have his tentacles attached to his base.

SpiderHulkThing said:
really like your posses Wushuboy. I think i'm gonna steal your captain america pose. How do you have doctor octopus set up? It looks like you have his tentacles attached to his base.

yep you're right... ock's lower two tentacles are attached to his base. I threaded them thru those two clip things.. but then you have to bend his arms and place his claws to be able to balance him up like that. Wasn't too hard to do.

Nice setups Wushuboy.

Sweet Deadpool pose. Nice collection. I dig those Batmobiles on that top shelf. And that mask isn't to shabby either. :D

FEAR THE BAT said:
And that mask isn't to shabby either. :D

OMG. The one true Batfan called it a Mask?
Even a Marvel Xombie like me knows it's a Cowl. For Shame Bruce. For shame.

Cowl, mask.....same difference.

Technically its both.

Unleashed said:
DAMN I WANT THAT CROW!!!!!!:mad:

If you're talking about that 12in Crow (NECA I believe) there's one at my Hastings. Or atleast it was there the last time I checked about 2 weeks ago. Been there for awhile now.

A) I have no room for such a friggin' big ass Crow

B) I want a 6-7" version like all my other movie figures

Unleashed said:
for me!!!!

I think its $30-35 but I'll double check. Send me the cash for it and I'll scoop it up for you bro. Just lemme findout for sure what its gonna run.

Roughneck said:
Really? I have those three and Tifa

I checked 'round a couple of stores, they didn't have 'em. Damn!

Anyways, Tifa is awesome on KH. :D

FEAR THE BAT said:
I think its $30-35 but I'll double check. Send me the cash for it and I'll scoop it up for you bro. Just lemme findout for sure what its gonna run.
Would you like anything for trade?

As many figs as you want.

Hmm. Well, I'll take a look and see whats usable for potential fodder. I'll let you know in a few.

BTW, doyou have an updated HAVES list??? You still have that white Storm???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"