Wwe2k14

Wow that's pretty big. I never thoguht I'd see a WWE game with the Warrior.

Well he was in Legends of Wrestlemania and All Stars Bit him finally being in the main franchise in pretty huge.

I'll be saving a lot of time and a CAW spot since I don't need to create him anymore for a new game

Yeah, I was going to say that it would be great if they eventually added Hogan and did something similar to the Attitude Era mode, but then that would seem a lot like LoW, which was okay, but it didn't really feel like the SvR games at all.

Should I get WWE13 since it's on sale for $15 on XBL? I loved the attitude era but haven't played a wrestling game since the PS1.

I say yes. I bought it yesterday for the sale and man it is great. The Attitude Era alone makes it worth it and its quite long.

Yeah there's a couple of chapters for some people and WMXV,Each chapter had tons of matches and full of nostalgic goodies

YAY Warrior.I have a feeling this game is gonna be similar to 13 with a lot of past superstars.

When it comes to WWE games, the problem Yukes has is that while they have all these creative options and modes, they still lack creative execution of these modes.

Universe Mode is a great idea, but there are so many restrictions and things that should be in the mode, but isn't. I should be able to choose how many matches I want, and how many titles I want on the brand. I should be able to interfere in any match. I should be able to have a King of the Ring tournament (and yet they didn't put this in Universe but put this in exhibition mode). I should be able to have an all divas brand without having mandatory world superstar title in it. Also, it's really annoying that you can't change any setting when it comes to matches with feuds. In fact, I should be able to create my own feuds.

For a game that stresses creativity, Yukes is a developer company that doesn't really have much of it.

Also, wrestlers should able to cut promos. I would love to plan promos, and assualts.

Your ignoring or forgetting about WCW/nWo Revenge,Raw2 came close

Please tell me you're not talking about Raw 2 for the original Xbox. Those games were absolutely terrible. I remember that once all a wrestler did was a suplex, pinned me and won. Not to mention the mechanics were god awful.

And WCW/NWO revenge is pretty good, but THQ improved on it with No Mercy in almost every single way. They took what made both Revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 great, and put it into No Mercy which makes it their magnum opus of wrestling games.

Last edited:
Please tell me you're not talking about Raw 2 for the original Xbox. Those games were absolutely terrible. I remember that once all a wrestler did was a suplex, pinned me and won. Not to mention the mechanics were god awful.

I wasn't talking about Raw 2's gameplay,I meant that game's Edit A Superstar mode

Last edited:
The last wwf game I played, was wwe 12(and the orig smack down before that) and I got that because the rock was a featured character. Seeing as how he's the cover athlete for 13, Im gonna have to get this. all the old school guys are gonna be in this game right? Cuz I don't know a single new character.

The last wwf game I played, was wwe 12(and the orig smack down before that) and I got that because the rock was a featured character. Seeing as how he's the cover athlete for 13, Im gonna have to get this. all the old school guys are gonna be in this game right? Cuz I don't know a single new character.

Confirmed Legends so far are..
The Rock(Current)
Macho Man Randy Savage(1980's)
Shawn Michaels('09)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ultimate Warrior(pre-order/eventual DLC)
American Bad Ass Undertaker(Special Edition/Eventual DLC)

The roster reveal will be in a few weeks during Summerslam weekend

Ah yea, id deff need more than that. Last years game had a bunch of classic characters didnt it?

WWE 13' all the major wrestlers of the Attitude Era. It had The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Triple H (both Hunter Hearst Helmsley and 99' DX Triple H), Mike Tyson, Vince McMahon, Ken Shamrock, Chris Jericho (99'), Masked Kane, Ministry Undertaker, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, The Acolytes, and way more.

EDIT: This list does it much more justice.

Pretty much, the only ones that aren't in it are the hardcore division, Chyna, Test, and Owen Hart.

Last edited:
I hope the theme for this game is Wrestlemania Legends or WWE Legacy of Past,Present&Future,I love current WWE though and so I hope the roster is 50/50 again,In WWE'13 I made a Legends brand in Universe Mode

Man, the last wrestling game I played had Doink the Clown.

I want the Prime Time Players in the game so I can finally make them the tag teams champions.

I was wondering if Hogan was going to be in, so I'm glad that he is.

they just need to announce a proper Career Mode for CAWS, along with an improved creation mode, then they've got my preorder.

Nice. Looks like there is gonna be a large selection of classic characters. Sweet. Might actually have to get this.

and I grew up with the classic characters, so this has me more excited than Attitude Era from WWE 13.

I was wondering if Hogan was going to be in, so I'm glad that he is.

they just need to announce a proper Career Mode for CAWS, along with an improved creation mode, then they've got my preorder.

This mode is probably it,Just use Story Creator or Universe for your caws

eh......I hope not.

but we'll see.

I'm content with just Universe.I hope they make some improvements to it,and yay Hogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"