Wwe2k14

I don't know why you would want a made career mode for a CAW when the story probably wouldn't be all that great while you can make your own in Story Creator or use your caw in Universe Mode

IF your too lazy or not good at Story Creator Mode then request someone to do one for you and upload it in Community Creations for you to download,OR download one and just edit it with you caw as the star

well, I guess I miss the games of old where you did have some kind of Season/Career mode where you could take your CAW through the story.

the ones that come to mind are No Mercy, SYM, and HCTP.

and then I see other games like the UFC Undisputed games where you start out as a rookie and work your way up.

I kind of want something similar in a WWE game.

but, maybe if they improve Universe mode and make it more robust, that might serve as an alternative.

I heard in past games it could get rather repetitive with the same cutscenes or some cutscenes not even making any sense.

Well, the current rumors would indicate that WWE Universe is out, and a new, proper, career mode is in.

what?? where??

There's was an early leak of gameplay features a few months ago.

A playtester for the game initially leaked the news of their being an "attitude era mode" (which one can assume was actually the wrestlemania mode) and a career mode.

That was later corroborated when a Canadian retail site leaked the description for the game, CONFIRMED by the use of the "Become Immortal" tagline would later and now uses for the game.

The has since taken down the in-depth description they had and replaced it with a bare bones generic one, but the original was this:

FINALLY. 2K Sports' lineup of premier simulation titles expands with the company's first release in the flagship WWE videogame franchise, WWE 2K14. The most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date arrives soon. Become Immortal.

The Revolution continues and only those with attitude need apply in WWE 2K14 for PS3. The biggest, baddest stars of the WWE are back in the game that defines the ultimate single player wrestling experience. Everything you love about the WWE world is here. More moves, more legends, more unlockable content, more cut scenes. Live the drama and become the WWE megastar you were meant to be.

-Select your wrestler from the WWE pantheon of legendary stars

-Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes

-Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance

-Unlock exciting new content and wrestlers

-Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches

-WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar

-The game will be released this October for PS3 and XBox360

So yeah. I'm REALLY curious to see how in depth the career mode will be, knowing how jam packed the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode is.

If its as in depth as I think, we could be looking at the best WWE game in years, if not ever.

Now, an earlier leak that claimed there was a Career mode too (title Live The WWE Universe), as well as, a GM mode. They never made mention of the 30 Years of Mania mode, but they did say that the story creator was noticeably absent from the game menus.

The thing that lends some credibility to that is that they also said that the Career Mode had you choosing between a current superstar and a CAW, and that you tracked your career highlights, among other things. Some borrowed from the traditional Universe Mode, such as having a character cash in the MITB briefcase (Ziggler starts off with it). All of this is in line with what that description above said. At least as far as the rise to a legend aspect goes.

hmmm.....interesting......

but I'll wait for official confirmation.

it would be nice if true.........

they're supposed to be revealing stuff this Sat ahead of Summerslam, right?

That play tester was confirmed fake and he admitted it,That original description was not confirmed real But seems to be mostly true so far

Last edited:
that's why I'm waiting for official confirmation.

That play tester was confirmed fake and he admitted it,That original description was not confirmed real But seems to be mostly true so far

I figured the playtester leak was fake, but the retail leak was most certainly true.

I want more parts and masks in CAW.

sweet to see hogan in the game and some balls on wwe to include a main guy(as much as we hate to admit it he is) from the rival company

would be interesting to see if they get any other from tna

I think it shows how little a threat WWE sees TNA. I wonder if they'll include Kurt Angle also (probably not).

Hogan has a special contract where his likeness can appear in projects outside of TNA and that includes for WWE if Hogan gives permission

QTGAZPh.jpg

OOhhCHj.jpg

cdtXlp7.jpg

bCddiEP.jpg

0s0cTPg.jpg

8bQsyrf.jpg

ivbZjNU.jpg

I like the graphics/lighting difference between the old days and current,It's a nice touch!!

Summerslam Stream Schedule
http://wwe.2k.com/in...4-at-summerslam

"WWE 2K14 Gameplay Livestream
-Friday, August 16 at 12 p.m. PDT
-Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams and Interactive Marketing Manager Aubrey Sitterson walk you through full WWE 2K14 matches
-Highlights new and improved gameplay elements like OMG Moments, Catching Finishers, the new reversal system and more

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Roster Reveal
-Saturday, August 17 at 12:30 p.m. PDT
-WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and WWE Superstar Damien Sandow reveal the full 30 Years of WrestleMania roster in-ring at SummerSlam Axxess

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Symposium
-Saturday, August 17 at 6:45 p.m. PDT
-WWE Superstars and Legends take a look back at some of their favorite WrestleMania moments."

I hope if they keep Superstar Threads, they make it to where we can customize every part of the outfit including what they wear to the ring.

I've just realised something Hogan's comeback will probably be him hulking up.

Will there still be Comebacks in the game?

And I was wondering which Hogan we'd get when he was announced to be in the game classic Hogan or Hollywood Hogan, good to see that we'll get both.

Man i used to love Hollywood Hulk Hogan, except for that time he beat Goldberg, gah i remember being so mad over that haha. Thats like my last wrestling memory. I deff think im gonna get this game.

Will there still be Comebacks in the game?

And I was wondering which Hogan we'd get when he was announced to be in the game classic Hogan or Hollywood Hogan, good to see that we'll get both.

Yes and will have even more of them

Man i used to love Hollywood Hulk Hogan, except for that time he beat Goldberg, gah i remember being so mad over that haha. Thats like my last wrestling memory. I deff think im gonna get this game.

Why would you be upset about that time when Goldberg got to beat him clean on Nitro for the world title?

Hell no I'm not switching out the Rocks cover. That's blasphemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"