Wwe2k14

They're awesome success stories that the WWE hasn't capitalized on yet, it seems like they don't like Punk for some reason. Wwe didn't want Cm Punk on the cover for WWE 13 but Thq didn't care

Jackobed,

You should listen to the 'Colt Cabana' podcast, the 'Art of Wrestling'. You see, CM Punk is one of his best friends. Sometimes CM is a guest or just randomly at Colt's apartment hanging out.

But yeah, check it out and it's a very candid podcast. Sometimes it's too candid. CM talked about how McMahnon didn't 'get' CM nor was interested. Vince still likes the big Hulk Hogan types and isn't the progressive type; well he reached his progressive peak with the Attitude era.

So CM fought hard to get where he's at despite the politics. I'm sure he cleared the way for Daniel to break through since they both came from the indy scene with Ring of Honor.

Also, listen to episodes with William Regal. Very informative. Also, listen to the one with Domino; he has the funniest story of him being stranded in South Africa.

They're awesome success stories that the WWE hasn't capitalized on yet, it seems like they don't like Punk for some reason. Wwe didn't want Cm Punk on the cover for WWE 13 but Thq didn't care

Vince has the final say in everything and so THQ/2K can't just ignore him even for things like the cover,That's a fact and THQ always said that during interviews

Vince looks at the stuff like the roster&features and gives the final ok or can demand changes&removals,So don't be BS **** around about THQ not caring and adding Punk anyway when they themselves said Vince approved Punk and he was their first choice

Full Edit A Superstar has not been in a WWE game since Raw 2 cause of Vince McMahon,Fact!!

Last edited:
would love if Jake the Snake and Piper were added.

Why is that?

When No Mercy was about to come out there was a preview of the game in some magazine and the editor who wrote the article put Triple H in a dress by using the Edit feature,It was said that Vince McMahon was furious and vowed never have that feature in a WWE game ever again.

A few years later the developer(forgot who But was not Yukes and don't think THQ was the publisher)convinced Vince to let the, make a feature pretty much what Threads mode is now But since they knew they were going to be released and was a one time game deal they went against his orders and made it like it is now But able to change full attires too.

Vince didn't know about it until the game was about to be released and since it went Gold it was too late to cancel or change up the game.

THQ promised the'd do Threads how it is now(just colors changing on attires)So Vince allowed them,Every year they request permission to expand it But WWE always tells me them cause of Vince

I actually would like it if all of the real wrestlers' costumes and attires were available to CAWs.

the last couple of years.......it just seems like the CAW parts have become limited.

10a8DSS.jpg

And that's just half of it,There could still be more legends outside of WM Mode/Current roster hasn't been fully revealed yet and then of course there's DLC

Hope the DLC for 2K14 are actually *interesting* superstars. WWE13's DLC (even though I got 'em all) was nothing but undercards, suits and no-names.

Hope the DLC for 2K14 are actually *interesting* superstars. WWE13's DLC (even though I got 'em all) was nothing but undercards, suits and no-names.

DDP was the best in there But he was actuall Fan Axxess exclusive,Rikishi/Too Cool/Gangrel/Funk and Bryan Pillman were undercards But still big names and fit the Attitude Era theme

Daniel Bryan along with CM Punk are success stories. They got through by hard work despite both being unconventional, with CM Punk and how conversational he is along with his straight-edge lifestyle; Bryan being almost a spiritual successor to the 'smaller' dudes from the 90's (Malenko, Shawn Michaels, Benoit).
I must really say, I really wish I was more up to date with Daniel Bryan's story. I haven't followed the WWE much in the last few years, so I don't know much about his career, but when I got into it a bit during Wrestlemania this year, I quickly saw how and why CM Punk got the reputation he has with the fans, and I agree, he's someone that deserves more than what he has been given. So I can only assume that Bryan has the same reputation of being a hardworker and earning the respect of the fans for that alone.

WM Mode Trailer
[YT]QczmbMI0et0[/YT]

Last edited:
WM Mode Trailer
[YT]QczmbMI0et0[/YT]

That trailer is so freaking good.

Man I can't wait for this game.

And we really have to give Yukes alot of credit. They were able to make, what looks like, a fantastic game, despite production on it being nearly halted due to THQ's bankruptcy and the the purchase of the franchise by 2K.

I really hope 2K decides to keep Yukes on board. I think they more than proven that they deserve to stay on board the series.

I really think all of the shoddy years we've had previous was due THQ's decline and unwillingness to put effort into the franchise. From what's been said, they weren't even devoting all that much into funding the series. At least, not as much compared to the early days of the Smackdown series.

I love the historical details,Could just have been matches But they are recreating everything that happened in those matches&moments almost perfectly

That trailer is so freaking good.

Man I can't wait for this game.

And we really have to give Yukes alot of credit. They were able to make, what looks like, a fantastic game, despite production on it being nearly halted due to THQ's bankruptcy and the the purchase of the franchise by 2K.

I really hope 2K decides to keep Yukes on board. I think they more than proven that they deserve to stay on board the series.

I really think all of the shoddy years we've had previous was due THQ's decline and unwillingness to put effort into the franchise. From what's been said, they weren't even devoting all that much into funding the series. At least, not as much compared to the early days of the Smackdown series.

I always found Yukes underrated,They did awesome work when they developed&published Wrestling Kingdom Games which one was a 360 launch game in Japan and the sequel for PS3,Their Real Steel arcade game was also pretty cool.

It's been known that THQ were too controlling and Yukes just had to follow every other and yes it has also been said THQ never funded much cause they didn't really support the franchise.

Yukes ain't all innocent But not horrible either,I think the major(minor for me)issue with Yukes is they keep sticking to same old graphics

Hands-On Gameplay Video
[YT]xX4qdP2B-9I[/YT]

why is piper in the promo but not in the game

why is piper in the promo but not in the game

He's not in the WM Mode But that doesn't mean he's not in the game,The full roster is not revealed yet and there could be legends outside the WM Mode like Bruno Sammartino is heavily rumored to be in and DDP was DLC(fan axxess exclusive)and he wasn't part of the Attitude Era

I always found Yukes underrated,They did awesome work when they developed&published Wrestling Kingdom Games which one was a 360 launch game in Japan and the sequel for PS3,Their Real Steel arcade game was also pretty cool.

It's been known that THQ were too controlling and Yukes just had to follow every other and yes it has also been said THQ never funded much cause they didn't really support the franchise.

Yukes ain't all innocent But not horrible either,I think the major(minor for me)issue with Yukes is they keep sticking to same old graphics

Yeah, agreed. However, looking at the graphics and improvements this year on things like the entrance attire and the immense accuracy on the arenas, and now full blown stadiums (the biggest improvement), it looks like 2K gave them a swift kick in the ass and told them too progress. Which, isn't shocking.

If you look at all of 2K's sports games, they make a big deal of making everything look accurate to what you see in real life and that the graphics are high quality and consistent.

He's not in the WM Mode But that doesn't mean he's not in the game,The full roster is not revealed yet and there could be legends outside the WM Mode like Bruno Sammartino is heavily rumored to be in and DDP was DLC(fan axxess exclusive)and he wasn't part of the Attitude Era

People who attended 2K's SummerSlam Axcess event confirmed that more legends were in the game.

Also, Bruno Sammartino signed off and was confirmed back during WrestleMania time, proving those reports right.

I have no doubt that Piper is in the game. Bret was wearing his attire from their match in the reveal trailer, so I think its safe to say that not only is piper in the game, their are some legends featured in the 30 years of WM mode that haven't been announced.

*prays for Owen Hart*

On serious note, I wouldn't be shocked if Owen made it in. Hall and Goldberg (and last year, Brian Pillman) have already set the precedent for unexpected inclusions in WWE 2K14. Plus, Owen's likeness became available to the WWE around the same time Sammartino agreed to be in the game. I'm sure they'd jump at the chance to use him.

Last edited:
so anyone know what stores are offering the warrior as dlc with pre order in the uk.

places like game and amazon all seem to have the same package images

was there supposed to be some kind of news/announcement today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"