Wwe2k14

the NWO pack would have made more sense if the "theme" of the game was WCW.

it's doubtful, but maybe the story mode of WWE 2K15 could be the history of WCW or something.

but that's unlikely cuz it would exclude most of the WWE characters.....lol

maybe they could do WWE vs WCW.

but you can't really have anything WCW themed without.......Sting!!

Yea sting the s**t. I'll be downloading someone's Sting CAW first thing.

So what it doesn't make sense?,Will playing as nWo Hall/Nash/Savage/Giant/Syxx/Curt Henning and Scott Steiner be bad cause it's illogical with the game's theme?

Outsiders Hall&Nash are season pass exclusive..which I'm getting and so I'll probably rarely use Diesel&Razor and especially when their nWo skins are released,Same with 80's Savage after nWo and Savage is out

hey......I'm not complaining.........

So what it doesn't make sense?,Will playing as nWo Hall/Nash/Savage/Giant/Syxx/Curt Henning and Scott Steiner be bad cause it's illogical with the game's theme?

Outsiders Hall&Nash are season pass exclusive..which I'm getting and so I'll probably rarely use Diesel&Razor and especially when their nWo skins are released,Same with 80's Savage after nWo and Savage is out

I don't think anyone is complaining about the inclusion of the nWo, but rather the lack of inclusion of DX, Gold Dust, Ken Shamrock, Val Venis, Too Cool, the Hardyz, etc because they "don't fit the theme," while also basing a whole expansion on a group that has never set foot in Wrestlemania, where as actual WWE stars have. It becomes especially erroneous when you consider that it wouldn't have been hard to include these characters considering that they were in last year's game.

I wonder if 2K will fix the infamous cheaters and hackers that make playing online unbearable. Also, friend of mine says beating the Undertaker in the streak mode is impossible as Undertaker cheats. He does the thing where the lights in the arena go out and gets behind you and chokeslams and tombstones you and its over lol.

I don't think anyone is complaining about the inclusion of the nWo, but rather the lack of inclusion of DX, Gold Dust, Ken Shamrock, Val Venis, Too Cool, the Hardyz, etc because they "don't fit the theme," while also basing a whole expansion on a group that has never set foot in Wrestlemania, where as actual WWE stars have. It becomes especially erroneous when you consider that it wouldn't have been hard to include these characters considering that they were in last year's game.

The NWO is prob just more popular. They saw a bigger return with their inclusion.

Yeah, if it were a choice between nWo guys and lower tier superstars from the 90's, I'd pick the nWo guys any day.

I loved having a lot of the attitude era superstars but personally I rarely used attitude guys who weren't The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Mick Foley, Undertaker, Kane, Shawn Michaels, or Bret Hart, and all of those guys are returning for 2K14 so I'm not worried.

I'd say DX was as popular as the nWo.

You can give HBK and HHH DX attires in Superstar Head Mode and they have DX entrances in Create an Arena,May just need the DX as a custom song though

I wouldn't say they are as popular. nWo dominated. Just dominated everything. dx was awesome and popular but they never reached what nWo was able to do.

Just snagged this from redbox. Bout to crack some skulls as the Rock

You can give HBK and HHH DX attires in Superstar Head Mode and they have DX entrances in Create an Arena,May just need the DX as a custom song though

Not the same. Place I want Jesse James and Billy Gunn. :(

I wouldn't say they are as popular. nWo dominated. Just dominated everything. dx was awesome and popular but they never reached what nWo was able to do.

I couldn't disagree more. While Stone Cold ultimately represents the Attitude era and solidified the WWF's place on top of the WCW, DX is the group that really pioneered and ushered in the Attitude era and put the WWF on even footing with the WCW to really compete through Steve Austin.

The only reason the wwf was able to compete with the wcw is because they had one great idea that rocketed them to the top, just domination but then they had nothing else. It wasnt Steve Austin or Dx that beat them, they beat themselves

Ya know, thinking about it...2K could just wind up doing what they've done with (this year's) NBA 2K14 and it's Lebron James mode, where they've essentially done a Star Trek, and created alternate timelines to finish playing out Lebron's career if he stayed with Miami, or went to New York...and I forget the third option/team.

I could see them, albeit far more extensively, just doing some alternate timeline where they'd be able to capitalize on utilizing the WWF and WCW/NWO.

Truth be told, as long as they got HBK...I'll be a happy camper. And, the more HBK's, the better. 90's, 90's DX, Modern and Modern DX...hell, just give me an HBK Edition, ala The Phenom Edition this year.

Last edited:
The only reason the wwf was able to compete with the wcw is because they had one great idea that rocketed them to the top, just domination but then they had nothing else. It wasnt Steve Austin or Dx that beat them, they beat themselves
Yeah, WCW basically shot themselves in the foot because they got too cocky by being on top for too long. I believe the turning point was when Bischoff spoiled the results of the Mankind/Rock championship match on Raw, and that made people decide to tune into that to see it for themselves. It backfired on him and WWF took over the ratings from there and never looked back.

Ya know, thinking about it...2K could just wind up doing what they've done with (this year's) NBA 2K14 and it's Lebron James mode, where they've essentially done a Star Trek, and created alternate timelines to finish playing out Lebron's career if he stayed with Miami, or went to New York...and I forget the third option/team.

I could see them, albeit far more extensively, just doing some alternate timeline where they'd be able to capitalize on utilizing the WWF and WCW/NWO.

Truth be told, as long as they got HBK...I'll be a happy camper. And, the more HBK's, the better. 90's, 90's DX, Modern and Modern DX...hell, just give me an HBK Edition, ala The Phenom Edition this year.
If they were to do that, unfortunately, it would be with John Cena since he's the poster boy of the WWE just like Lebron is of the NBA.

I didn't play last yrs game, but just going off a few matches i think i prefer the game play in 2012. Something just seems, off, about this title. Like it seems its a little slower.

I wonder if 2K will fix the infamous cheaters and hackers that make playing online unbearable. Also, friend of mine says beating the Undertaker in the streak mode is impossible as Undertaker cheats. He does the thing where the lights in the arena go out and gets behind you and chokeslams and tombstones you and its over lol.

it took me all day but i finally did beat undertaker, i could only beat him with nash so far, taker absolutely decimated my ambrose,brock, punk, cena, hhh, bryan and orton numerous times

i applaud the realism but there were times where i would almost throw my controller after taker made a miraculous recovery with instant finishers XD

With WrestleMania XXX happening next year, I hope 2K goes all out with more DLC such as more arenas and legends. There's tons of potential replay value for them to add to this game if they try before moving onto 2K15.

Undertaker is hard as fu** to beat. I watched a video with a guy playing Alberto Del Rio. It took him 17 minutes to beat The Streak because The Undertaker reversed and no sold EVERYTHING!

I beat the Undertaker with Diesel by keeping him outside and beating him with weapons (mostly with steel steps.)Did a Jacknife outside the ring and one inside pinned him and it was over.It was easier that time than the other times that were hard as hell.

I didn't play last yrs game, but just going off a few matches i think i prefer the game play in 2012. Something just seems, off, about this title. Like it seems its a little slower.

I personally think the gameplay finally got a great balance to it and IMO is the best gameplay since SvR 2007,Compared to '13 yeah it's the same with some tweaks But very noticeable ones for the better..For the most part,Just feels the most fluid/fun&smooth to me in years!

Only thing really missing is a damn proper weight system and not from SvR2007,The one used in WM mode is pretty similar to No Mercy and WCW/nWo:Revenge..Which is alright but would get pretty annoying&frustrating after a few matches when using high flyers and lightweights so that one needs improving too!

I haven't played this game yet but I've watched the gameplay footage and man, I don't understand why there isn't a proper weight system (Bret Hart should not be able to suplex Yokozuna at will) and why certain iconic wrestlers are using moves they never used in their careers (Hogan doing a DDT). I mean, what the ****?

I haven't played this game yet but I've watched the gameplay footage and man, I don't understand why there isn't a proper weight system (Bret Hart should not be able to suplex Yokozuna at will) and why certain iconic wrestlers are using moves they never used in their careers (Hogan doing a DDT). I mean, what the ****?

I agree about weight detection and there should really be a proper one by now,Yeah the default movesets are largely inaccurate but at least that's fixable with Edit a Moveset mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"