Comics X-Factor (3rd series)

I cant wait to find out Ms. Miller`s origin

xfactor6c.jpg

xfactor61.jpg

xfactor62.jpg

xfactor63.jpg

xfactor64.jpg

xfactor65.jpg

Look for Layla Miller to have a codename by the end of X-Factor #6.

On Thursday, Marvel Comics announced that the mystery of Layla Miller will be revealed in the issue.

X-Factor #6, written by Peter David, with art by Dennis Calero and Jose Villarrubia, will go on sale on April 26.

Here's how Marvel describes the story, titled "The Bufferfly Defect."

"We first caught a glimpse of Layla Miller in the House of M, but what is revealed about her is something that neither X-Factor nor its faithful readers could ever have expected.

"Plus, witness the aftermath of Siryn¹s brutal confrontation from last issue, Guido decides to go jogging, and an uninvited and unexpected doctor makes a house call."

Davis said that Mr. Tryp's connection with Jamie Madrox will be made evident in X-Factor #7.

I suggestion I saw elsewhere that I liked was Pandora.

*squeekness grows impatient. She does not want to have to wait for the next issue to come out. She wants to read it now!* :D

Pandora is cool, but its connection is a bit irrelavant. Unless she is responsible for man's suffering and now holds its hope (metaphor for the legend).

I prefer Cassandra after the Greek oracle of ancient myth, but guess its too much of a real name.

Maybe...'Know It All', which could be a pun reference to M's Age of Apocalypse codename.

But am guess it will have something to do with Butterflies.

I just got done reading the Madrox TPB and all I can say is WOW!!...I love Peter David`s writing and the artwork is beautiful!! If Larocca doesnt become the artist for X-Factor, then I hope Pablo Raimondi does.....:)

I wonder if Quicksilver will join X-Factor....I hope not

Chamber_UK said:
Pandora is cool, but its connection is a bit irrelavant. Unless she is responsible for man's suffering and now holds its hope (metaphor for the legend).

Isn't that exactly what she's responsible for? I mean, she said she can never let the mutants know the secret of M-Day, but she seems to be able to reverse it. I'd say the connection to the name "Pandora" is very relevant.

MoPlaYa43 said:
I wonder if Quicksilver will join X-Factor....I hope not

I remember reading in some newsaruama interview Marvel has other plans for him.

I am really mad at myself for not picking this up since #1. :(

PWN3R RANGER said:

As punishment, you must read everything written by Chuck Austen.

:p

Specter313 said:
As punishment, you must read everything written by Chuck Austen.

:p
That's too cruel! [insert "Draco" joke here]

PWN3R RANGER said:

Well thats good news. I`m not a big fan of Quicksilver.... I got lucky and decided to try it out at issue #1 and I fell in Love....

I like Quicksilver, but I think M has basically taken the role of "the arrogant one" that he occupied in the '90s X-Factor.

PAD had a great explanation for Quicksilver being such an arrogant jerk, though. (Basically, he's irritable because he has to put up with the fact that, from his perspective, everyone around him is always moving in slow motion.) I'm hoping we'll get some similar character development to explain M's attitude.

I like to think that, maybe, M is just a b**ch.

By the way, didn't M used to be black? Her coloring has been bothering me this whole time.

Manic said:
I like to think that, maybe, M is just a b**ch.

By the way, didn't M used to be black? Her coloring has been bothering me this whole time.
PAD has addressed this in the letters page. (Incidentally, I think it's pretty cool that the writer is taking time to answer letters himself.) Basically, there was some dispute over exactly what race she was, but they're planning to start making her darker in response to fan comments.

Guess no one knows....Wow I have 666 Posts....Scary

Kudos to Peter David for making Layla an interesting and relevant character instead of just a convenient plot device. And X-Factor seems to be the only book that's really dealing with the Decimation, and he's actually made it interesting and relevant as well. :up: :up: for X-Factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"