• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

X-Manip Comp #11: Gender Swap!

^^Uh, more like Nightcrawler...

its nightcrawler lol tattoo removal, face change skin change tail add and a bit more.........

I'm almost done with mine, have it up in a lil while :woot:

lol - I think we're the only ones entering Tori :csad:

Was gonna redo this but I don't have much time and I kinda like it :woot:
Here's the 80s X-Men - Swapped lol

GenderSwap80sXMenF.jpg

Magneta, Storm, Phoenix, and Rogue
Sorry, couldn't think of any good cool names :oldrazz: lol

GenderSwap80sXMenF.jpg

Don't worry, I couldn't, either. ;)

Interesting Phoenix. I spent a long time trying to come up with a good male Phoenix, but decided to go with Storm when I couldn't, lol. Who all did you cast?

GenderSwap80sXMenF.jpg

the guys look SUPER gay. But great job on the costumes. :up:

Don't worry, I couldn't, either. ;)

Interesting Phoenix. I spent a long time trying to come up with a good male Phoenix, but decided to go with Storm when I couldn't, lol. Who all did you cast?

Thanks!
Magneta - Ali Larter
Storm - Marcus Patrick
Phoenix - Sean Faris :heart:
Rogue - Wentworth Miller :heart::heart:

the guys look SUPER gay. But great job on the costumes. :up:
:whatever:, But thanks :woot:

Thanks!
Magneta - Ali Larter
Storm - Marcus Patrick
Phoenix - Sean Faris :heart:
Rogue - Wentworth Miller :heart::heart:
Thanks. Ali Larter... Isn't that who some people here want to see as Polaris? I know I've heard that name before; I'm pretty sure that's where.

:whatever:, But thanks :woot:
I think people have a hard time seeing the female characters as male. That's probably why it was so easy for me to think up my female character, but it took me a long time to figure out the male one. Sidney Poitier was the only actor I could think of who would be able to take the strong female role of Storm and turn it into a strong male role, lol.

most people want to see eliza dushku or rachel mcadams as polaris, alot of people suggest ali for black cat

Thanks. Ali Larter... Isn't that who some people here want to see as Polaris? I know I've heard that name before; I'm pretty sure that's where.

I think people have a hard time seeing the female characters as male. That's probably why it was so easy for me to think up my female character, but it took me a long time to figure out the male one. Sidney Poitier was the only actor I could think of who would be able to take the strong female role of Storm and turn it into a strong male role, lol.

Ali Larter is from Heroes - I :heart: that show - I originally wanted to use all those actors/actresses for my entry.

most people want to see eliza dushku or rachel mcadams as polaris, alot of people suggest ali for black cat
Yes for Blackcat :woot:

Not long left now. Any more entries?

So, are there gonna be only 2-3 entries? What happened to all the people in the last competition?

when is the deadline (worried I am not gonna meet it....defo not with my original plan at least)

Ya gotta be kidding me! 3 weeks for 2 entries?!? I guess those that said these things were dead were right... :csad:

Ok, I finally found the image I was suppose to use but I guess its ok lol.
XMen_MillVisions_1617.jpg

female angel and nightcrawler look excellent in fact they should be officially changed....I like what I see!!!

male Rogue and Storm look very..very GAY lol!! Male Storm looks like something is stuck up his........you know.

and as for female Wolverine.....EWWWWWW!!!!! looks more like a tranny!!!

Well, I guess it's just me and Nadino.

I don't get it. There were 10 entries last competition, so why only 2 this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"