X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

It has everything to do with x-men if you want it to.

I made mine look like it by adding some quick photos. not from x3 ok nvm I am pilng some up though

ok so now that the new trailer is out I know ur cooking new stuff up, and before 8 other threads are remade I must revive this one. So what are you all working on? For now I will make the brother hood trailer longer, an action parady movie, a longer danger room movie and a super jam packed trailer

Why for putting in will smith? HEHEHEHE i will do another one with x-men music if u guyz want, but I need to go buy the cd of X2

LOL. Yeah, the Wild Wild West song.

I was just going through all of the videos linked, and the one that breaks into Patrick dancing is comedy gold! :up: :D

I made this one before X2. Some flaws here and there, but oh well. I never intended to share it on the net, so it's a large file. May take a while to load. http://youtube.com/watch?v=E6NcqhRbgDs

Someone should combine the clips from the teaser and the full trailer to make a more complete trailer.

Xfanfan

Yve said:
LOL. Yeah, the Wild Wild West song.

I was just going through all of the videos linked, and the one that breaks into Patrick dancing is comedy gold! :up: :D

I made this one before X2. Some flaws here and there, but oh well. I never intended to share it on the net, so it's a large file. May take a while to load. http://youtube.com/watch?v=E6NcqhRbgDs
Yve and XWolverine2 your movies are sick.

So here is what I am working on

a Super long jam packed trailer for end of march and an updated version in april an updated version of the april version to come out in summer and the final one next year!

March INCLUDES:
-Scenes from Teaser
-Scenes from Trailer
-Film Stills
-Music from X2

April UPDATE:
-scenes from TV spots
-Music from X3 (if possible)
-Scenes from X-men and X2
-Scenes from Trailer
-Scenes from Teaser

Summer Update:
-More scenes from x3 (Once I download the movie :D)
-more stills
-more tv spot scenes

Next year final:
-A look back at x-men 1-3.

It's time to do new clips! for example, one of the Golden Gate sequence, with shots of the two trailers, or another for the Danger room...

It would be great having a video with this sequence:

Why I don't know is how the sky is different in each cap. Will be various scenes with the Golden Gate?

Man seeing that sequence, how long is that bridge gonna be hovering towards Alcatraz for?? Magneto is one powerful bada$$!

In ones is in the morning and in others is at night ¿? Interesting reflexion

Magneto takes the bridge at late evening and they arrived to the coast when it's dark. There's a considerable distance between Alcatraz and SF coast.

Don't know you guys, but for me, there are at least two different moments there. Why is him and the brotherhood walking in the bridge not at night?

MoiBijou said:
Magneto takes the bridge at late evening and they arrived to the coast when it's dark. There's a considerable distance between Alcatraz and SF coast.
Yeah, but how do you explain this?
cap1360ty.jpg

cap1495ak.jpg

It looks like only a matter of seconds fall between those to shots, and in one the sky is much darker than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"