X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

Angamb said:
Don't know you guys, but for me, there are at least two different moments there. Why is him and the brotherhood walking in the bridge not at night?

They walk during the sunset and arrived to the coast when the light has disappeared. Also, I think they don't walk all the time but Magneto makes the bridge to float: the bridge is shorter than the distance between Alcatraz and SF. They stay over the bridge until they arrive to the coast, then they go down.

don't understand so much all this sequence, so I'll wait to the film to do it. Thanks anyway Moi.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah, but how do you explain this?
cap1360ty.jpg

cap1495ak.jpg

It looks like only a matter of seconds fall between those to shots, and in one the sky is much darker than the other.

Nell told that it would be impossible to use the bridge as a "bridge" itself because it's shorter than the distance between the island and the shore. So, I think Magneto makes it float with all the mutants over it and he goes not too fast because he needs to be concentrated on keeping the bridge floating.

MoiBijou said:
Nell told that it would be impossible to use the bridge as a "bridge" itself because it's shorter than the distance between the island and the shore. So, I think Magneto makes it float with all the mutants over it and he goes not too fast because he needs to be concentrated on keeping the bridge floating.
Never thought of that. Yeah, I think that you are right. It looks like a face may even be on the bridge in the second screen shot. :up:

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah, but how do you explain this?
cap1360ty.jpg

cap1495ak.jpg

It looks like only a matter of seconds fall between those to shots, and in one the sky is much darker than the other.

Yes! it give us the idea of two different moments.

From http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2624.asp

"Now that you've seen the trailer, perhaps two or three times, note the final shot: the shot with the Golden Gate Bridge being destroyed, or more precisely, disassembled and reformed - Magneto's doing, of course," according to the fan site. "Here's what we can tell you: There's a point mid-way through the film (and that's a guess), in which Magneto and his cronies decide they need a new base of operations. And it appears they're not going to be discrete about its location. Much to the dismay of tourists, Magneto chooses Alcatraz; and to connect the prison with the mainland, he uproots the Golden Gate Bridge, sending cars a-plenty into the drink, and attaches the west end of the bridge to the Island.

Ah, so it's safe to say it takes Magneto some time to disconnect the bridge, and land it on Alcatraz (hence the daytime/nighttime discrepency)

So he transforms the bridge, making him longer and in many pieces to get the island. OK, but the bridge will be floating anyway, and the time is the same I said before: he takes his time to do it.

I'm sure this will be one of my favourite action sequences of the film, and mabe the most impressive

Angamb said:
I'm sure this will be one of my favourite action sequences of the film, and mabe the most impressive
Yeah, same. Has this sort of stuff been done before in movie history?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, same. Has this sort of stuff been done before in movie history?
I doubt it...At least not in the way that they're attempting to do now..(the giant bridge set/green screen/GG bridge/scale/CG elements)

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I doubt it...At least not in the way that they're attempting to do now..(the giant bridge set/green screen/GG bridge/scale/CG elements)

-TNC
:up:

I think it's great that the crew and Ratner are going for something unique.

I'm just waiting patiently for Slim's fan-made Sin-City X3 trailer. :p

I'm trying to do one of the Golden Gate sequence, but I have problems with the program...

Sorry to hear. Hope it will go well soon. :up:

I was wondering, what song did you use for the trailer?

the song from the trailer i have it on my computer if u want it. also do u have any requests for a film?

Oh, no, thanks, I was just curious.

Well, is it possible for a names trailer? :O

Like they fight then there name? Then they fight then the name? I will do it like the old x-men show! Thats a good idea! Do you want me to have the names of the brotherhood characters too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"