X-Men 90s Cartoon Season DVD Box Sets?

TigerClaw

Mutant Tiger
Reaction score
I wonder, Will they ever release all the episodes of the X-Men cartoons from the 90s as a season box set?, I think many of us would like to every single episode on DVDs? I noticed that they have season box sets for X-Men Evolution, But not of the 90s series version, To me the 90s version was a more acurate representation of the X-Men rather then the Evolution version.

There's a LOT of topics on this. Short version: Disney owns the rights, and they're sitting on them.

I have all 75 eps..they arent official of course but there good to watch. I got them off of a site called neodvds.com or .net i forgot.

^ Same, but i got mine from Ebay :o .. not all that good quality. :( :mad:

I got all the episodes in a bunch of VHS tapes, I recorded the cartoons back in the days when they first aired, But it be nice to have a DVD box set of every single season in better quality.

I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Hopefully Disney either gets off their duffs,or Marvel gets the rights back...

I hope Disney's new CEO will release them in full Season boxed sets. He'd be smart if he did.

BUT IT AIRED ON FOX, HOW THE HELL DID DISNEY END UP WITH THE RIGHTS TO IT:confused:

Wolverine85 said:
That's what I'm wondering.
Ok Fox never owned the rights to the show saban did he was the producer. All Fox did was air them. Now remember Fox family all the shows on there were owned by saban well Fox family was losing alot of money and saban wanted to get out of the tv business anyway. So he sold all the rights of fox family and everything that aired on it. Thats means all the marvel cartoons X-men spider-man,hulk,ironman spiderman unlimited,avngers ect all went to disney. To make a the story short marvel wants the rights back but Disney won't sell them back.Also it explians why fox family is now ABC family.

Boba_Fett_123 said:
There's a LOT of topics on this. Short version: Disney owns the rights, and they're sitting on them.
Damn you, Disney!

I have all the series on VHS which already looks crappy and the sound is awful.

Some episodes were solid on VHS,but Marvel nor anyone else really took them seriously..even now when people would buy them...there are no plans to port the cartoon series to DVD.

Around 2000/2001, you could find DVD volumes with groups of five episodes on them. No season sets or anything but they were around. This is before Buena Vista got the TV/DVD rights for the show.

I think the only release they did was the Wolverine one when X-men 2 came out.

we all need to write disney asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"