Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

CAST to date (July 15):

confirmed_4names_black_6.jpg

Direct link: http://s16.postimg.org/hs200yt4l/confirmed_4names_black_6.jpg

Last edited:
to be fair, pics usually don't answer rumors, only start them ;)

i'm with JP on this one ;)

jumping to conclusions just makes a mess

Angamb do this a lot and sometimes, he really gets on my nerves. Like the other day, he posted a "set pic of DOFP", then someone pointed out that it was a set pic for Godzilla. He's just too excited.

Haha where's this set pic that Angamb thought was for DOFP? Coz I'm pretty sure Godzilla is filmed in Vancouver

Amgamb just published an article they wrote on xmenfilms. He did not invent it. And the photo of Godzilla was a mistake that he recognized. We do not live in the U.S. and do not know where they are filming the TV series "girls". Also sometimes we do not understand the translation of your words because our language is not English. you do not have to be nervous (JP and Psicolossus). We are your friends and this place is for: 'X-Men: DOFP' Theme Official CAST (announcements and discussion). And yes .... we are excited! ... Welcome more kindness. Thank you.

Angamb do this a lot and sometimes, he really gets on my nerves. Like the other day, he posted a "set pic of DOFP", then someone pointed out that it was a set pic for Godzilla. He's just too excited.

It was a JOKE!!!

:funny: :funny: :funny:

did you really believe I was being serious??? LOL

You were serious when you posted it and i actually thought it was a set pic from DOFP because I believed you.

of course I acted serious, to see how the fans would react with the pic, and to see some speculation about it. I found the pic cool, so since Bryan hadnt twetted another set pic yet, a fake tweet wasnt bad to hhave a little new discussion.

but some comments later I said 'a friend of mine played with me' but it was me joking, since I did it intentionally, to have that new discussion.

of course I acted serious, to see how the fans would react with the pic, and to see some speculation about it. I found the pic cool, so since Bryan hadnt twetted another set pic yet, a fake tweet wasnt bad to hhave a little new discussion.

but some comments later I said 'a friend of mine played with me' but it was me joking, since I did it intentionally, to have that new discussion.
I think that qualifies as trolling and that's why people find it annoying.

^ I agree that is not the best way to go about starting new discussions. Many were very annoyed about that.

who were anoyed?

I didnt see a big deal at all.

you seem to want to make it a big deal now, but sounds a bit late, dont u think?

who were anoyed?

I didnt see a big deal at all.

you seem to want to make it a big deal now, but sounds a bit late, dont u think?
I actually didn't even think twice about the Godzilla set photo. I just now read some of the posts and it sounds like some people are annoyed. After your explanation, I can see why.

And posting fake stuff on the internet is one of the most annoying uses of the internet. See IMDB haha.

well.... depending on the stuff I think.

its not like I posted: Alan Cumming on set!!!! you know? I didnt play with anyone's emotions.

My discussion/joke was just a set pic, to have a nice little discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

So its not a big deal.

well.... depending on the stuff I think.

its not like I posted: Alan Cumming on set!!!! you know? I didnt play with anyone's emotions.

My discussion/joke was just a set pic, to have a nice little discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

So its not a big deal.
It's not a big deal. But I am trying to explain something and you just kind of refuse to listen. Just own up to it and move on.

Looks like Even Peters has joined the cast as Quicksilver....it was tweeted by Singer himself.

My brain just exploded. :(

It's not a big deal. But I am trying to explain something and you just kind of refuse to listen. Just own up to it and move on.

I listen, since Im replying to your comments.

And... I posted my opinion: its not a big deal. you agree, so... where's the problem? :huh:

Looks like Even Peters has joined the cast as Quicksilver....it was tweeted by Singer himself.

so...Pietro in DOFP...and Wanda maybe in Avengers 2...:mag:huh:

forgot to add...Evan Peters... :hrt: :atp: Still remember him as the geeky/weird friend in Phil of the Future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"