Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Owwwch. I'm just "fixing" the inconsistencies and the errors. Hopefully there's no American law to prevent me to do that. :o
Thank you for the delucidations anyway. :iayf:

P.s.: They can be considered X-Men "retroactively".

I agree with you, Supperhero. After all, the name of the movie was: X-men: First Class. Whether the characters gave themselves that official label is irrelevant; the principles they stood behind were the same as the X-men of the future, and Charles Xavier led the team. Sounds like the First Class of X-men to me.

For myself, I don't really care if the movies and comic books line up exactly--they never do. If that were the case, my favorite, Rogue, would be flying and lifting trucks over her head by now. Oh, well.

I agree with you, Supperhero. After all, the name of the movie was: X-men: First Class. Whether the characters gave themselves that official label is irrelevant; the principles they stood behind were the same as the X-men of the future, and Charles Xavier led the team. Sounds like the First Class of X-men to me.

What a brilliant way to describe it! Cheers!

What I love is the fact Magneto has been an X-Man in 1962, and will be an X-Man in 2013... :word:

So are you saying it could be fake?

you do know this is also the same magazine that featured exclusive interviews/pictures for DOFP.

Not "fake". Just made-up by the people working for it. They are obviously fans like us. :yay:

What a brilliant way to describe it! Cheers!

What I love is the fact Magneto has been an X-Man in 1962, and will be an X-Man in 2013... :word:

Man... so how many years Magneto have? He had like 12 in 1944, so let´s assume he was born in 1932... so for 2023 (year in the future) he will be 91 years old?!?!

Last edited:
Man... so how many years Magneto have? He had like 12 in 1944, so let´s assume he was born in 1932... so for 2023 (year in the future) he will be 91 years old?!?!

At this point, it's official mutants age very slowly...

That's the only excuse I can come up with as well. He and Xavier look pretty stinkin' good for late 80s/early 90s. :funny:

That's the best explanation.... :007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"