Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

well.... depending on the stuff I think.

its not like I posted: Alan Cumming on set!!!! you know? I didnt play with anyone's emotions.

My discussion/joke was just a set pic, to have a nice little discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

So its not a big deal.

How about just posting pictures related to this film going forward?

Marvel Studios puts Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3, despite the thoughts of many that the Norman Osbourne alter-ego was controlled by Sony. That was followed with rumors, later confirmed of the mutants Wanda and Pietro in Avengers 2. Rumors have also surfaced of Ronan playing a role in GOTG, despite first appearing in the pages of the FF. Now FOX claims Pietro as their own, pushing back against Marvel's Phase II expansionist activities.

While this is certainly entertaining, I can see this pissing contest over IP rights ending up in the courtroom very soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if quicksilver and Scarlett witch are more brotherhood material and not blood relatives

Seriously. I would think that a role like Magneto's son had to be in the script this whole time... right??

exactly.

I highly doubt a director like Singer would include a character like this just two weeks ago.

Will he be in the past? Magneto's brotherhood is in need of more members. I think the future cast is set with 11 characters.

Hey Angamb you think you can repost the cast pic in this thread with quick silvers addition? Thanks! :-)

but, would it make since for past magneto to have a son (assuming they keep the family relation)

Hey Angamb you think you can repost the cast pic in this thread with quick silvers addition? Thanks! :-)

I want to do many things right now! lol

but I cant with all this excitement and reading all these sites :funny:

give me some minutes :woot:

exactly.

I highly doubt a director like Singer would include a character like this just two weeks ago.
Now I'm just wondering if Wanda is being cast as well...

And good to be getting along! :)

Im a good guy! lol

and yes, Wanda should come next. What if this Saoirse rumour was just Marvel/Fox teasing us?

so, they will end announcing Evan and Saoirse as the Maximoff?

would be pretty cool, and a really original way to announce the two casting additions, lol. One by each studio :D

who were anoyed?

I didnt see a big deal at all.

you seem to want to make it a big deal now, but sounds a bit late, dont u think?

What? so you were trolling when you posted that set pic of Godzilla. Good job then. I'm not attacking you, but since I always respond to your posts I can't help but to notice that you always jump on conclusions. And when you argue with people here, you kinda don't know how to explain yourself properly.

Marvel Studios puts Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3, despite the thoughts of many that the Norman Osbourne alter-ego was controlled by Sony. That was followed with rumors, later confirmed of the mutants Wanda and Pietro in Avengers 2. Rumors have also surfaced of Ronan playing a role in GOTG, despite first appearing in the pages of the FF. Now FOX claims Pietro as their own, pushing back against Marvel's Phase II expansionist activities.

While this is certainly entertaining, I can see this pissing contest over IP rights ending up in the courtroom very soon.

FOX is always free to use Quicksilver in their films.

Did people really think Sony would control the rights to Iron Patriot? Regardless of who wore it in the comics, it's still an Iron Man suit.

Looking good.:up: Ideally, I'd like to see Pietro as a somewhat reluctant member of the Brotherhood who joined after Magneto saved his life.

I forgot to put Peter D. on the 70's line, but I guess we can wait some weeks to have a bit more info.

943432_478239292247491_1234677988_n.jpg

its really gryat to see them dressed like that.

Would be more than awesome to see a sequel with all that iconic/mytic feel. Who knows? maybe one day

Before Quicksilver cast announcement I thought there won't be more cast additions. Now I'm wondering if this is the last addition or fo there're going to be more. Thoughts?

Personally I think it's enough. Didn't X-men: the Last Stand teach us anything? :cmad:

remember those 6 gaps?

there you have it :D

without counting cameos, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"