Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

I'm really digging what this did with Toad's face as far as the bumps/scaliness.

QPcgdG1.jpg

Still amazed that singer changed toads look, even if you said he would evolve into the toad from X1 its still a very big change thats almost unrecognizable

i like it though

even Bryan is inconsistent with the look of HIS characters, lol

But Im excited for Toad. Would be pretty cool seeing him sharing scenes with other mutants, and hopefully with Mystique, Pietro and Erik all at the same time

I don't really like Toad's look to be quite honest.

I was expecting them to stay true to his look in X1. And no greenish hair :(

Pretty sure the first has been out for awhile, and the second is still a rumor ever since it came out about a week and a half ago since no one has confirmed it.

Doubt they will if it's a Rebecca romijn first class type cameo.

Doubt they will if it's a Rebecca romijn first class type cameo.

Well, they went ahead and blew that surprise when they released the scene not too long before the movie came out.

Is Toad the same Toad? Perhaps he's meant to be different?

Two questions............ :jedi:jedi:jedi

(YEAAAH I didn't open a new thread...)

1- Are Magneto, Mystique, Bishop, Sunspot, Warpath and Blink official members of the 2023 X-Men along with Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Shadowcat and Rogue?

2- In First Class, should we consider Angel Salvadore and Darwin as members of the X-Men? I think not. I think the X-Men were Charles (no codename), Erik (no codename), Havok, Banshee, Mystique and Beast. I guess Angel and Darwin belonged to the "Division X phase". :whatever:

Two questions............ :jedi:jedi:jedi

(YEAAAH I didn't open a new thread...)

And praise the Lord for that, I say.... You've been going 'hog wild' on here, and it's wearing everybody out.

1- Are Magneto, Mystique, Bishop, Sunspot, Warpath and Blink official members of the 2023 X-Men along with Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Shadowcat and Rogue?

There is no 'X-Men' any more, just mutant survivors clinging together...

Plus, future Mystique isn't in DoFP, and neither is future Beast. The 25 Moments site says Beast is dead in the future, as Wolverine also says in part of the trailer.

2- In First Class, should we consider Angel Salvadore and Darwin as members of the X-Men? I think not. I think the X-Men were Charles (no codename), Erik (no codename), Havok, Banshee, Mystique and Beast. I guess Angel and Darwin belonged to the "Division X phase". :whatever:

Seemingly not. I think the first X-Men will be recruited in the next movie. First Class showed the first group of mutants working together.

Last edited:
And praise the Lord for that, I say.... You've been going 'hog wild' on here, and it's wearing everybody out.

Wow man, you're very friendly. :facepalm:

Said that, I strongly think X-Men: FIRST CLASS is what it is. The "First Generation" of X-Men.

Pretty sure the first has been out for awhile, and the second is still a rumor ever since it came out about a week and a half ago since no one has confirmed it.

Gregg Lowe is Ink:
tumblr_inline_mxpuhnCqJK1sohq5p.jpg

http://daamanagement.co.uk/clients_detail.asp?id=372

And [BLACKOUT]Kelsey Grammer[/BLACKOUT] will return as [BLACKOUT]Future Beast[/BLACKOUT] in a cameo:
post-1606-0-93597800-1320188579.jpg
[BLACKOUT]http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/03/19/x-men-days-of-future-past-kelsey-grammer-shoots-beast-cameo/[/BLACKOUT]

id love it.. but unless they're fast-forwarding some events leading up to the Future scenes depicting what's happened in the mean time... or fixing the past to have them back... according to the website Beast was pulled out of his home and murdered by a mob by the time the future scenes take place...

I don't what and who you mean, can you explain further?

Charles, Erik, Mystique, Havok, Banshee and Beast have been the original X-Men of this reality, the "first class", the "first generation". Apart Magneto and Mystique, this line-up is still active in 1973.
They were X-Men because: 1- Charles trained them and helped them. 2- They fought for Charles and his ideals. 3- They trained in the X-Mansion as well.

There wasn't X-Men in FC, there was only Division X.
Moira at end of movie told Charles to create his own team and call them X-Men, but he hasn't done it yet even in 1973.
PS
I see you're new here and you're more clever than directors and producers of X-Men movies serie about what they wanted to show us :o
We already have official timeline, we know what we heard during watching movies, so please stop making yourself ...

PS
I see you're new here and you're more clever than directors and producers of X-Men movies serie about what they wanted to show us :o
We already have official timeline, we know what we heard during watching movies, so please stop making yourself ...

Owwwch. I'm just "fixing" the inconsistencies and the errors. Hopefully there's no American law to prevent me to do that. :o
Thank you for the delucidations anyway. :iayf:

P.s.: They can be considered X-Men "retroactively".

There wasn't X-Men in FC, there was only Division X.
Moira at end of movie told Charles to create his own team and call them X-Men, but he hasn't done it yet even in 1973.
PS

Yeah and Empire pretty much confirmed it with their timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"