Days of Future Past X-men first class t.v. Appearances

January is a little too friendly.:cmad:

j/k

Looks like they are all having a good time.

Oh boy.. I could feel Januarys uneasiness in the pregnancy conversation haha.

January is a little too friendly.:cmad:

j/k

Looks like they are all having a good time.
Haha. I would say James is extremely friendly with everybody. :woot:

Aww, look at these two BFFs! :hrt:

7f047119.jpg

(bigger pictures here: http://bit.ly/jxMmiA)

Haha. I would say James is extremely friendly with everybody. :woot:

Aww, look at these two BFFs! :hrt:

They. Are. Adorable.

Side note... I hope Fassy dyed his hair for a movie role.

Yeah, she knows how it's such a big controversy and it was kinda awkward how Lauer kinda slipped that in..

Everybody on the set was instant uneasy as if they were going to have to leap in to defend or deflect but Lauer wasn't going to go in the wrong direction. I think he slipped that in there on purpose to slightly stir the pot and it worked.

Daw, my only complaint about Fassbender and McAvoy is that when they were signing for the fans they both completely ignored me MULTIPLE times. Its like if you weren't a pretty girl they didn't sign or take pictures with you. They both just kept walking past me and didn't even look me in the eyes. :(

it hurt. :(

Kevin Bacon was on Letterman last night...just saying...

Especially since they just went out of there way to ignore me. James came out to sign TWICE. :(

There weren't even that many of us there. . . But, It was awesome that they were the only two to come out and sign anyway. :)

EDIT:
This is how close I was..

cebec8b2.jpg

cc1d2590.jpg

Wow, the Roots just played the X-men Animated Series theme to introduce James on Fallon!

Definition of Awesomesauce.

Especially since they just went out of there way to ignore me. James came out to sign TWICE. :(

There weren't even that many of us there. . . But, It was awesome that they were the only two to come out and sign anyway. :)

EDIT:

cebec8b2.jpg

I don't see any pretty girls on that pic JP, I think you're fine LOL

EDIT:

cebec8b2.jpg

cc1d2590.jpg
Really close! :wow: What did you bring fo them to sign?

It's sad they didn't stop by, altough it was indeed great they came out to meet the fans. I know James does this all the time whe he walks the red carpet. At the Three Days of Rain stagedoor we would always ask if people had more things for him to sign, and he wouldn't leave until he had signed everything.

If James eventually does a Broadway play (like he said he was planning to do), you'll have plenty of chances! :cwink:

I would love to see Lucas, Caleb and Nicholas. Where are they ???

Nicholas Is busy shooting Jack The Giant Killer In London with bryan Singer.The Singer
Interviews for Featurettes were likely filmed while First Class was In Production.

Daw, my only complaint about Fassbender and McAvoy is that when they were signing for the fans they both completely ignored me MULTIPLE times. Its like if you weren't a pretty girl they didn't sign or take pictures with you. They both just kept walking past me and didn't even look me in the eyes. :(

it hurt. :(

Snubbed by both Fassbender and McAvoy. lol

Sorry to hear that JP...awesome that you were so close to them, though :up:

I'm watching McAvoy on Fallon.

I giggled like a schoolgirl at Fallon's band's rendition of the 90's cartoon X-Men theme. What an awesome touch--I'd love to hear them perform the entire song.

I'm watching McAvoy on Fallon.

I giggled like a schoolgirl at Fallon's band's rendition of the 90's cartoon X-Men theme. What an awesome touch--I'd love to hear them perform the entire song.

Umm.. yea you mean THE ROOTS. Not just "fallons band" lol...

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, Its awesome, especially if you love the band.

Everybody on the set was instant uneasy as if they were going to have to leap in to defend or deflect but Lauer wasn't going to go in the wrong direction. I think he slipped that in there on purpose to slightly stir the pot and it worked.

There are typically pre-interviews before these shows, and believe me, almost every topic has to get approved by the actor's PR people -- nothing gets by without a publicist's OK (particularly a subject with this kind of sensitivity). The subject must have been OK'd ahead of time by January's "people."

The better question is to pay attention to the uneasiness in the other actors -- could the one with the most uneasiness be the "culprit"? (I'm looking at you, 'potential future Mr. Bond'...)

:word:

Umm.. yea you mean THE ROOTS. Not just "fallons band" lol...

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, Its awesome, especially if you love the band.
I'm not reading through this thread because I'm trying not to get spoiled.

I didn't even watch the movie clip that they showed. I just enjoy watching the cast on TV.

I know the Roots play on Fallon and I enjoy them quite a bit, but I wasn't going to get bogged down with details in that particular post. :cwink: I'm not the hugest following of them, so I didn't want to drop their name as if I'm familiar with all of their music, despite having a few of their songs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"