craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
X-Men: First Class The Final Theatrical Trailer

4991791830012.jpg

X-Men First Class Theatrical Trailer

Beyond incredible. :up:

Favorite character - Mystique :atp:

The scene in where she puts her hands over her mouth is great. You really get a sense of the severity of what they're all getting into.

I love the part where Charles says "They're just kids" then Eric responds by saying "No, they were kids".

Loving every bit. :up:

Brilliant stuff, simply brilliant, havent been this excited about an X-Men movie in a long-time.

HOLY CRAP! Absolutely fantastic.

Anyone else getting the HD links to work? I wanted to download, or at least view it in 1080p but I can't get it to work.

Nevermind. Got it. Haha.

Absolutely fantastic trailer!

Yet to be disappointed with this movie!

It was good, but I don't think reusing the song from the teaser was a good idea. Also, wish there was more Emma in this since there was just one new shot of her and no dialogue. BTW, why are they barely showing Bacon in the trailers so far? He's only been seen in like 2 or 3 scenes with no dialogue. Strange considering he's the biggest star in the film...

I'm picking my jaw up off the floor. That trailer was simply AMAZING!! Cannot wait!!

Wish we had gotten some more shots of Emma Frost or Sebastian Shaw but I guess they have to keep somethings for the actual movie release. lol

Brilliant, BRILLIANT trailer. I cannot wait for this movie and I'm glad they chose to re-use old footage with some new, not to over spoil us.

Looks Amazing! June cant come quick enough!

Very refreshing to see a summer blockbuster market so heavily on it being a character piece. I don't know how that will fare with the general audience, but I personally love the focus being put back to the heart and soul of these characters.

Only bad thing I can say is I still think Mystique looks incredibly awkward and artificial. Good thing Jennifer is seen without makeup as well, however.

Looks like a step above all the other comic book movies this year.

They still seem to be pulling back on showing too much, which of course, is a good thing.

It was good, but I don't think reusing the song from the teaser was a good idea. Also, wish there was more Emma in this since there was just one new shot of her and no dialogue. BTW, why are they barely showing Bacon in the trailers so far? He's only been seen in like 2 or 3 scenes with no dialogue. Strange considering he's the biggest star in the film...
He might be the biggest celebrity, but Kevin Bacon isn't gonna sell this movie. At the end of the day, the X-Men themselves are going to be what people are looking for...

...I did notice the lack of Bacon and Frost, but I'm actually in favor of this. This trailer was more about the story, X-Men and Xavier and Mags. Less is more!

Yeah, there really is a lot we haven't seen. We don't see much of Beast, post transformation, in the trailer either.

That was pretty badass! I think it's safe to say that with this being released right now, there's a good chance it will play in front of Thor.

This trailer reminded me very much of trailer for First X-men.For those worried about lack of Shaw and Forst remember we barely saw anything of Rogue In trailers for first X-Men.

This trailer blows away the Last Stand and WOlverine trailers.

FOr the first time since X2 open minded fans(meaning those who just don't complain and complain Fox doesn't just give X-Men back to Marvel,like they would give away a money making franchise like X-Men,or doesn't perfect follow the comics lineups) have reasons to
be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"