::x:: X-MANIPS COMPETITION 6: THE ANIMATED SERIES ::x::

Anyway moving on, here's my entry. It focuses on Mystique's bloodline which is also the name of the episode where Nightcrawler and Rogue find out they are related.
For those who never watched the cartoon or just don't know, the man in the back is Graydon Creed, the son Mystique had with Sabertooth.
I hope you like it :)
bloodlinesoe6.jpg

Haha I used that same background for a Wolverine wallpaper. Great entry, I especially like the texturing on Nightcrawler, and Mystique. Who's the guy as Creed? Kevin Bacon?

Haha I used that same background for a Wolverine wallpaper. Great entry, I especially like the texturing on Nightcrawler, and Mystique. Who's the guy as Creed? Kevin Bacon?

Hehe it's a cool background, found it while googling a while ago and figured it would come in handy.

Yeah the guy is Bacon :oldrazz: I couldn't think of anyone else.

Haha :up: Probably the future vacuum cleaner :p How did you make it?

my guess is its the front of some car :p

I'm working on a manip at the mo. It's the X-Men fighting Phoenix on the Moon

LOLZZ that looks crazy is that one of the TAS manips?? I havn't seen TAS so i could use a bti of expalantio nabout what that car is supposed to be......:huh: NIce manip, BTW.

:wow:

*disowns you*

OK, I've had it, I'm done, Finis, Caput etc etc

Changed Storms outfit slightly because the all in one body suit looked terrible and I tried to make Jean's a bit more interesting. Left Rogue with her normal TAS uniform because I love it, she definately had the best uniform in that show.

thats really good!i love jeans outfit!

:wow:

*disowns you*

hey, come on!! I wasnt even BORN when TAS was shown here.

OK, I've had it, I'm done, Finis, Caput etc etc

Changed Storms outfit slightly because the all in one body suit looked terrible and I tried to make Jean's a bit more interesting. Left Rogue with her normal TAS uniform because I love it, she definately had the best uniform in that show.

That manip's cool!!

This thread is laughable.

why??

There was a lot more I wanted to do with this, including having Cyke attack Jean, but I don't want to risk adding anything else to it. Besides, I don't think I have the time. So here we have Rogue, Gambit and Storm and Magneto about to fight Dark Phoenix, reborn on the moon

astral-plane-tas.gif

Hope it's ok
Don't know why it went grainy, that's just what happened when I uploaded it to Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"