::x:: X-MANIPS COMPETITION 6: THE ANIMATED SERIES ::x::

Me!!!
I so hate my wireless connection right now!!
I'll post it in the manips thread after I call technical support again for the 5th time this month!
:(

aight well I know theres more ppl like angamb, Munos, batboy. I'll wait til tomorrow after work to start the voting thread.

aight well I know theres more ppl like angamb, Munos, batboy. I'll wait til tomorrow after work to start the voting thread.

No, its okay :-( it's prob not fair to the rest who posted theirs on time. Thanks though.

Awesome - last minute mothers day and forgetful time change made me late on my entry. so that would rock.

No, its okay :-( it's prob not fair to the rest who posted theirs on time. Thanks though.

hey, dont feel that way. its ok. many people are late. what if the closing date was tomorow itself. we should wait. :hyper::yay:

I was outside of home this last weekend so couldn't finish my manip.

I know I'm late, but here it is, so you can see it (not so clean as I would have liked, but anyway):

ah pooooop i didnt read 1st post properly and realise that you could recreate a scene

awesome manip dude

hey, dont feel that way. its ok. many people are late. what if the closing date was tomorow itself. we should wait. :hyper::yay:

Thanks Neto, and thanks Storm-x-fan for the kind words. :yay:
I am the worst at deadlines, but it never fails something always happens to me. Well enough with the excuses, and if it's all right with everyone here's my entry. I really tried on this one, even went with no sleep this weekend lol and as you can tell I LOVE color :woot:.

animatedxmenvsshiar03finala.jpg

The Fate of Phoenix (Dark Phoenix Saga Part 4, Episode 40)

thanks dude but im not entering this one im afraid :(
beleive it or not, i didnt know what to do lol

I was outside of home this last weekend so couldn't finish my manip.

I know I'm late, but here it is, so you can see it (not so clean as I would have liked, but anyway):

Looks good Angamb. What I see though is the wings, the perspective's is a bit wrong from my POV. (I think they should be the other way round in terms of size) The colours contain a mood too (which is very good)... though I cannot say "ah, that's a TAS adptation to the movie" but, well, you didn't have time to finish it. :(
Btw, I don't know what are you saying about cleanness, usually your manips have a very neat finish.

Looks good Angamb. What I see though is the wings, the perspective's is a bit wrong from my POV. (I think they should be the other way round in terms of size) The colours contain a mood too (which is very good)... though I cannot say "ah, that's a TAS adptation to the movie" but, well, you didn't have time to finish it. :(
Btw, I don't know what are you saying about cleanness, usually your manips have a very neat finish.

Hola. Sé que las alas no estan conseguidas del todo, aunque el tamaño es el mismo en ambas, pero sí, la de la izquierda tendria que ser un poco mas pequeña (lo habia pensado hace tiempo, pero hoy con las prisas pues nada, solo queria postear el montaje, para entrar en competicion). Y bueno, las alas son identicas, cosa que no puede ser asi, los angulos y demas no pueden ser los mismos, pero bueno, era un trabajo complejisimo, y no quise complicarmelo mas.

Bueno, y te respondi en español porque se me hace raro hablarnos en ingles, cuando ambos somos españoles, jeje.

Saludos.

Thanks Neto, and thanks Storm-x-fan for the kind words. :yay:
I am the worst at deadlines, but it never fails something always happens to me. Well enough with the excuses, and if it's all right with everyone here's my entry. I really tried on this one, even went with no sleep this weekend lol and as you can tell I LOVE color :woot:.

animatedxmenvsshiar03finala.jpg

The Fate of Phoenix (Dark Phoenix Saga Part 4, Episode 40)

cool manip!! what software did u use?? I love the text style!! hey, i knwo how much kind words are needed when someon'es feeling down. no need to thank me. elders never thank youngers. :yay:

thanks dude but im not entering this one im afraid :(
beleive it or not, i didnt know what to do lol

LOLZ!! anyways, dont worry. there's always a next tiem.

oh wells next time :) - good luck to all of you

sure. next time. thanks.

Damn I completely forgot about this. I've been studying for finals but I thought I could squeeze in a manip. Well, I hope I have tiem for the next contest.

cool manip!! what software did u use?? I love the text style!! hey, i knwo how much kind words are needed when someon'es feeling down. no need to thank me. elders never thank youngers. :yay:

Thanks, Photoshop ver. 7 I think? lol It's an older version and I just checked out a tour of the new (new to me lol) CS3 line and OMGosh I :heart: them already lol. The effects were made with this really cool set of plug-ins called AlienskinSoftware, check them out! :woot:

^^cool. Thanks for the info. I will check it and in case i dont understand i will PM u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"