You fight well... in the old style. Now you face the Shredder. - The Shredder Thread

The Foot Clan look horrible. Theyre Swat guys with Guns wearing plastic human face masks that are brown with a five oclock shadow. They were in Nyc filming. They look nothing like ninjas.

Link?

Are you sure they were foot clan even if you did see them? And it wasn't just for a certain scene or even just something that may be changed in post?

I know this movie is an easy target but lets get some prespective here.Those guys could be bank robbers for all we know.

Are you sure they were foot clan even if you did see them? And it wasn't just for a certain scene or even just something that may be changed in post?

No were not a 100% sure but if you look closely you can see a Japanese symbol on their vest. Like everyone has said, it doesn't mean they are but I'm just going off the leaked script. I can already tell they've changed a bunch of stuff, just by going off of the April O'Neil photos. I guess will have to wait and see.

What a lovely thread. :heart::hrt:

Indeed.

Barron did a masterful job. Absolutely love his full introduction with the Shredder's Suite score, accompanying a nicely directed long shot that further illustrated a gathering that gazed in awe of his presence.

Just classic.

i love the second half of the suite which was used for the final foot battle. brilliant action scene music

If they have symbols they could just be thugs that decided to come onboard Shredder's campaign, martial art skills be damned.

Also for some odd reason I can't find any pictures of there 'Foot Clan' anywhere, besides the sole picture I posted from twitter.

If they have symbols they could just be thugs that decided to come onboard Shredder's campaign, martial art skills be damned.

Yeah I hope they're just a branch of the 'foot' or hired guns, while Shredder still his Foot ninjas/soldiers intact but only during night shifts.

Doesn't mean they are the Foot.

I know that. Just from some of the set photos we can tell that things have been changed. I just thought it was interesting because it looks similar to what the leaked script described.

Never read the leaked script. Were they all just soldiers in the script?

Yeah they were just soldiers. Instead of Shredder the foot was under the commanded of Colonel Schrader. Now just by going of off the leak set pics, we can tell that a lot has changed but this is the one thing that looks similar to the script.

Yeah they were just soldiers. Instead of Shredder the foot was under the commanded of Colonel Schrader. Now just by going of off the leak set pics, we can tell that a lot has changed but this is the one thing that looks similar to the script.

The moment I hear someone in the Trailer say Colonel Schrader, I'm out.

We'll see. I'm fairly apathetic to the project. Using that a self defense mechanism just in the case if the movie turns out to be surprisingly good.

We'll see. I'm fairly apathetic to the project. Using that a self defense mechanism just in the case if the movie turns out to be surprisingly good.

My biggest hope right now is that it will be a decent and somewhat fun piece of entertainment ala the first Transformers.

Good God. If that's the Foot Clan, this movie as far as I'm concerned can go **** itself.

If it's just some gang... say The Purple Dragons or whatever, I could let it go. I'm glad Will Arnett is playing Vernon Fenwick at least and not Casey Jones or Shredder.

"You fight well...in the old style. Now you face..Col. Calvin Shraoder!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"