You Get A Prize, Honey - The 'Doctor Who' Thread

son-just-dont.gif
lisa-rhobh-talk-about-it-im-gonna-talk-about-it.gif

I really enjoyed the 3rd special.

Though I may be one in the few that didn't love the twist. If we have to have both around to appease everyone....can we at least stick with 1 Tardis so 15 still feels like THE Doctor?

But apart from that, these past 3 episodes are the best we've had in forever and I'm super excited to see where "Season 1" takes us.

Other the being spoiled by the big scene by BBC's youtube channel, fairly enjoyable. I do hope the bit of music we got with 15 is going to stick with what little bit we got. It was very different, and I enjoyed it.

So, no Daleks or Cybermen, but you know who seems to be set to return. Okay.

What a fantastic ending. I was so worried they were going to use The Master again. I’m glad they’re using villains from the classic era.

do you reckon we’ll see The Rani next? Or the doctor’s mum? I bet both would be amazing with Ncuti. He is such a ray of sunshine

I'm not a fan of how the last 20 minutes of "The Giggle" went down, especially since we're dealing with the first lead black Doctor.

There are certainly some questions raised by the ending and I hope the Christmas episode addresses the big two.

I'm fine with the twist here, but I hope it largely stays contained to this run, I feel like making it a regular thing would kill half the impact of regeneration.

I'm fine with the twist here, but I hope it largely stays contained to this run, I feel like making it a regular thing would kill half the impact of regeneration.
I think it's a one and done thing. It would kill the series to have the Doctor keep splitting and each of them live with their own Tardis.

First week since the specials started with no new Who

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"