You go to war, you might not come home! She might not come home....

Cold2daToucH004

No... Scarecrow
Reaction score
Are you ready for that?

Did anyone else notice that, that scene was missing from the movie? Here's hoping they put it in the DVD as an extra scene.....

Was there any word on why it got removed?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I haven't been around for a while.

The ball was dropped yet again by Fox. That's two in a row now, that's all that needs to be said.

Was X3 edited by the same clown that edited FF?

Yeah, that variation of the prep scene would have made a lot more sense than having it play out as though the younger X-Men were expressing reservations. And I was looking forward to the scene based on how it played out in the trailer. Iceman Kitty and Colossus wanting to join the others, and Wolverine bottom-lining what that would mean for them.

it probably wasn't put in because it sounds like wolverine is overreacting in comparison to the 'war' we saw.

I liked the sound of that scene in the trailer

Haha . . . the "war" we saw . . .

Well, between Jean being able to disintegrate people, and Mags rollin' deep with at least a hundred mutants, what would you call that?

Milkman95 said:
The ball was dropped yet again by Fox. That's two in a row now, that's all that needs to be said.

Was X3 edited by the same clown that edited FF?

No, can't be. I already killed William Hoy last summer. :o

we're not kids anymore

Logan we're ready to fight. We're x-men

We're going to protect our citizens.

you're talking about declaring war on us soil.

When conficts reach an impass, something happens to shift the balance forever.

Since the dawn of existence. There have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now. The conflict between the better and worse angels of our very nature whose outcome will change our world so greatly, there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible, I only know that great sacrafice will be required. And because the fate of many will depend on a few, we must make a last stand.

You have no idea of what is upon us now

We can fix it. We can make it like it was!

Well then you know what needs to be done.

She might not come home. You ready for that?

Wesyeed said:
we're not kids anymore

Logan we're ready to fight. We're x-men

We're going to protect our citizens.

you're talking about declaring war on us soil.

When conficts reach an impass, something happens to shift the balance forever.

Since the dawn of existence. There have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now. The conflict between the better and worse angels of our very nature whose outcome will change our world so greatly, there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible, I only know that great sacrafice will be required. And because the fate of many will depend on a few, we must make a last stand.

You have no idea of what is upon us now

We can fix it. We can make it like it was!

Well then you know what needs to be done.

She might not come home. You ready for that?
Yeah, im pretty sure none of that was in the movie.

I forgot about that line not being in it he said somthing about 'being a team' instead i think.

Wesyeed said:

to me, this ALMOST sounds like an xavieresque speech that could be slapped in the beginning of the film ala x1/2

if it was and therefore cut, somebody at fox is beyond stupid :mad:

Yellow Cyclone said:
to me, this ALMOST sounds like an xavieresque speech that could be slapped in the beginning of the film ala x1/2

if it was and therefore cut, somebody at fox is beyond stupid :mad:

That's what I was saying!!

The first line was cut, possibly because they cut the true romance of Iceman and Shadowcat, therefore, didnt seem as strong.

I noticed that too...why on Earth do they include pics in the trailers that do not appear in the movies? I'm confused...

We're going to protect our citizens. That was in there at some point.

We can fix it. We can make it like it was! That was in there but not necessarily in that order.

And instead of 'you have no idea of what is upon us' Xavier said 'you have no idea of what she's capable of!'

I reckon a lot of these scenes will be added onto the DVD so bring it on!!

You know, every movie I've disliked all had one thing in common. The trailers had scenes that weren't in the movie. This one is no different.

Two other cool trailer quotes I don't think were in the cut:

"There's only one question you must answer: Who will you stand with?" -Magneto

"Stay with me. We can make it like it was." -Wolverine

why would Fox do that? It was weird when I didn't see that speech. Why cut it? The movie was short enough already!

Tony Stark said:
You know, every movie I've disliked all had one thing in common. The trailers had scenes that weren't in the movie. This one is no different.
But why are they doing this? I don't understand.

Scenes/lines Get Cut From Movies All The Time. This Is The Only Instance I've Seen Of People Reacting To It To This Degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"