• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Will Not Want To Be Here 365 Days From Now

justinisloco

Guest
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Points
11
you should be inside the movie theater watching this movie we are all talking about



OH MAN 1 more year i CANT wait!!!!:eek::venom::venom::gg::gg::spidey::spidey:
 
I'll probably have seen it twice by now.
 
it would probably be the 4th ime or something, 12 midnight, 10 am showing, 12 30 or 1 am showing, 3 30 showing (its 3 27 now so im in the theater waiting for it to start
 
What if we've already seen it, and want to come here to talk about the movie??? Can we still be here??
 
SpideyLad said:
What if we've already seen it, and want to come here to talk about the movie??? Can we still be here??

that just proves you have no life then, only dorks talk about the movie online.


us COOL people will be going to the "spiderman afterparty convention" at my house and eating cheese and sipping alcohol free wine


WHAT!??
 
justinisloco said:
that just proves you have no life then, only dorks talk about the movie online.


us COOL people will be going to the "spiderman afterparty convention" at my house and eating cheese and sipping alcohol free wine


WHAT!??


Oooooooook..............:confused: :confused:
 
justinisloco said:
i was trying to be funny, go ahead, make fun of me lol

I'm not making fun of you
 
Isnt there supposed to be a trailer with X3.
 
Damn... I'm going to plan the next two semesters around this date...
 
Wow, I remember saying "3 years!!!!!???" back when I saw the release date for SM3 in 2004. But the past 2 years have flown by. Can't wait to see it. :up:
 
I'll go and see it once then wait for the DVD like I did the last 2 times
 
What a great thread! Fantastic!



STOP SPAMMING WITH USELESS CRAP!!!!!!!
 
Yes, I will not be here. Not so much because I'll be seeing the movie in question, but to avoid all the damn twits that will begin the irrelevant over-analyzation of the whole thing once it's out.
 
My ideas for future useless threads:
You won't want to wipe your a** with sandpaper
I like cats!
MEOW!
Is this a rock or a goat?
OMG GAMBIT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE SPIDEY'S EYE!
Uses for penicillin and calamine lotion
Where are all the Aunt May Bukakke fans?
 
there is a party at the hype tonight. 8:00. cool people invited only. bring hot chicks. It will be wild.
 
HarleenQuinzel said:
Wow, I remember saying "3 years!!!!!???" back when I saw the release date for SM3 in 2004. But the past 2 years have flown by. Can't wait to see it. :up:

^Yeah,can't believe the years have flown by either.
 
if you think the 2 years have flown by so quick, watch this 1 year!! wow

and also, dont you guys notice that we are big dorks for counting down the release of SM3?
 
It's a great movie! I just finished downloading the DVD screener that Church, Dunst, and Raimi let slip (if you don't beleive me, I proved it because it I said that people that were working on the movie did it :p) and it is sooooo good! The part where Venom and Sandman and Hydroman and Shocker and Green Goblin 2 (Actually played by Dunst who killed Harry and took over the suit) and Kraven and Mysterio and Electro and Spidey all fight is awesome (100% CGI though) and Spider-Man actually wears the black costume and the Venom symbiote costume at the same time. Then Topher Grace shows up and he turns out to be playing the Beyonder and just nukes everybody then Spider_man runs out and reviels that the web-shooters are actually mechanical and he just made them look organic then.... well then I passed out, but you get the idea.


This DVD screener moment brought to you by the Spider-Man 3 (Spoilers) forum at SuperHeroHype.com.... "If you don't beleive it's possible, then everyone is a bastard!"


:D
 
Mister Gone said:
It's a great movie! I just finished downloading the DVD screener that Church, Dunst, and Raimi let slip (if you don't beleive me, I proved it because it I said that people that were working on the movie did it :p) and it is sooooo good! The part where Venom and Sandman and Hydroman and Shocker and Green Goblin 2 (Actually played by Dunst who killed Harry and took over the suit) and Kraven and Mysterio and Electro and Spidey all fight is awesome (100% CGI though) and Spider-Man actually wears the black costume and the Venom symbiote costume at the same time. Then Topher Grace shows up and he turns out to be playing the Beyonder and just nukes everybody then Spider_man runs out and reviels that the web-shooters are actually mechanical and he just made them look organic then.... well then I passed out, but you get the idea.


This DVD screener moment brought to you by the Spider-Man 3 (Spoilers) forum at SuperHeroHype.com.... "If you don't beleive it's possible, then everyone is a bastard!"


:D
Please, oh Please tell me you're joking! MJ as GG2? Mechanical Webshooters? Kraven, Mysterio and Electro?!! HYDROMAN AND SHOCKER!!!?? TELL ME YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!! PLEEZ!!!:(
 
sag002 said:
Please, oh Please tell me you're joking! MJ as GG2? Mechanical Webshooters? Kraven, Mysterio and Electro?!! HYDROMAN AND SHOCKER!!!?? TELL ME YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!! PLEEZ!!!:(


Holy Cow, now I'M the one who hopes you're kidding. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,703
Messages
21,789,389
Members
45,617
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"