To All You Non-Believers

TheSlag said:
AND ON TOP OF THIS... you want to have 4 Villains!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sheesssh.

And Sam & Co made good movies in SM1 and SM2... but REFRESH my memory... HOW MANY VILLAINS WERE IN EACH MOVIE????

wow you say this like you arent excited? It's a blessing to have so many...

-Z- said:
I know most of you are skeptical about the addition of multiple characters and villains because you feel it will lessen their characters and not give each character their proper screentime and justice...but i dont see any reason for us to be

1) Raimi doesn't HAVE to give every single character a great amount of screentime and give every one complete justice...he just has to tell a good story that will captivate and entertain the audience.

2) This movie isn't titled "Gwen Stacy" "Captain Stacy" "GG" "Sandman" or "Venom"...its "Spider-man" He's the only character that really needs justice, the other characters just add to HIS story.

Im 100% confident Sam will come through, give each character justice (even though he doesnt HAVE to) and make an amazing 3rd movie

Now im sure most of you will want this closed and thats fine, i just wanted to help people open up to this idea a bit more and trust that Raimi will make an incredible movie

WELL PUT Z!! I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR A WHILE....HAVE FAITH IN RAIMI!!:)

What makes no sense to me is why would people doubt the whole 4 villian thing? No one would interested in a sinister six storline??? Batman Begins had 4 villians. And that movie is a classic. Why wouldnt it work for spidey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"