your faveorite power ranger?

Now if I were a psychotically hardcore Spider-man fan (IE: Mr. Parker or bakerboy) I'd have to say the Green Goblin.

I watched the show until 'Power Rangers TimeForce' :p, and IMO...the 'LightForce' rangers were actually pretty kick-ass, but the villains sucked.

Out of them all, 'Power Rangers In Space' was de BEST!

They may be corny now, but the first Power Rangers movie was done quite well! I can still watch it today, and it looks top-notch. The cast could actually act too!

:D

Originally posted by jphilly
i remeber once a while back on one of the episodes they made a clone of Tommy the white Ranger and made the clone The Green Ranger and the big fight was White Ranger vs Green Ranger. From what I remember though Green Ranger won. He cheated or something like that, it was a long ime ago so I don't really remember. However one set of episodes I do remember though was the series Power Rangers in Space. For a kids show that was pretty cool. I remember the Rangers getting their asses handed to them for most of the series. And not in one of those episodes when they lose at the beggining and kill the monster at the end. The same monsters kept coming back and like for a week straight would kick the **** out of the Rangers. That may not seem long but for Power Rangers thats an eternity. I also liked how they ended the series. All the monsters finally realized that the out numbered the rangers and attacked the entire universe taking over planets killing other power rangers and so on. It ended with The Red Ranger having to kill Zordon to save the universe even though the entire series was about them going into space and trying to save Zordon. I don't know I just thought that was an interesting twist for a Power Rangers Show

The finale for 'Power Rangers in Space' should've been the end for the entire Power Rangers saga. It felt right, IMO.

Feels like a big geek :D

Omg.. the first movie is like my fave movie... no lie!!

I remember watching the Power Ranger's first episode back in the day. And then the Fox Kids Magazine had a comic of the entire thing, it was bad ass.:o

I just found out the Yellow Ranger died, that sucks.:(

I loved this show as a kid but now................
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways I have to say yellow

As if you need to ask.

No matter what character she was or what actress played her, was always the conscience of the team.

And, like Joy of the Bugaloos did for the previous generation, had the responsibility of easing young heterosexual boys into the strange blood-pumping period of male adolescence.

Original Pink (AJ Johnson) was quite f**kable.

Shouldn't this be in Misc. TV Shows or something?

Green Ranger all the way......He was the most bad ass out of all of them, He had the Dragon zord (or whatever it was called) and plus he was tapping the pink rangers ass....how can you go wrong?

Does anyone think Lord Zedd and his zord Serpentera kicked ass? I think they did

Original Pink (AJ Johnson) was quite f**kable.

Anyway, used to love the show as a kid but now I prefer the Mighty Mormon Power Rangers.

i liked the big fat bad guy pig!!

i think the popular one was the green/ white ranger..... but i like the blue ranger....i think he was the nerdy dude.

And i remember having a certain type of curiousity for the pink ranger!!

The Original pink ranger was my favorite. Amy Jo Johnson. Was totally hot, she was also the reason I quit watching Power Rangers when she left.

Trini(R.I.P), the original Yellow was good too.

The Green Ranger ownz all! :mad:

mmprgreenranger03.jpg

Thought this was about the Power Ranger movie. Moving

green ranger kicked ass all day he ruled the original series and well into the zeo, turbo was just garbage and the rest that came after and lightspeed rescue just ruined the whole myth that zordon and alpha fought for

they all sucked... but when i was little i liked the green and the blue.

it's a shame the girl that played Trini, the yellow ranger died. She was very young and a decent actress.

'Power Rangers In Space' Totally Agree. Although Turbo and Lost Galaxy were good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"