Kitty
Storm / Mystique
Callisto
Rogue
Lady with the dog in the forest scene

Lady with the dog?

karea07 said:
Lady with the dog?
If you look closely in the forest scene when Magneto gives his speech and the crowd yells....a lady towards the front has a black hoody and is holding a puppy!

Halle Berry and Famke Jassen. moreso Halle. Famke would have been better if they actually never made phoenix the sub plot. but gog non the less. i thought she strained her voice a little to much

I'd say Storm followed by Jean and Mystique.

I'd say Mystique followed by Storm and Jean.

Raven? What did Mystique do besides get shot with the cure? Their wasn't really REAL acting. Unless you were talking about something else about her?
But As far as I know, it was Famke. She did the most amazing job portraying Phoenix. Then it was Storm. she came along way and did a great job keeping the Storm from the comics where she needs to be. Those were the only great actresses to me.

javon said:
Raven? What did Mystique do besides get shot with the cure? Their wasn't really REAL acting. Unless you were talking about something else about her?

She kicked everyone's asses in the interrogation room in a matter of seconds...

WorthyStevens4 said:
She kicked everyone's asses in the interrogation room in a matter of seconds...
Oh yeah! I forgot abput that part. She was pissed when she whispered in that mans ear : "Homosapian!"

Phoenix by far was my favourite. And I am shamed to say it because I have been a Storm fan since about the age of 6.

I went in there excited for Storms sequences. I came out raving about Phoenix.

Mothling said:
Phoenix by far was my favourite. And I am shamed to say it because I have been a Storm fan since about the age of 6.

I went in there excited for Storms sequences. I came out raving about Phoenix.
You too?!

javon said:
You too?!

Sadly :(

But to my defence, with Storm I had seen it all done before really. Plus, she was really underused, espeicaly during the last fight at Alcatraz (I know they couldn't have her wipe everybody out otherwise the rest of the team would be useless, but still). She could have easily just directed a bolt of lightning at Magneto or something as he just stood there, as clear as day on top of the bridge. She could done the same to Phoenix too. And Pyro. lol

But yeah, Phoenix was completely new. And quite jaw dropping!

Yep, Famke did a great job!

Well Rogue is and will be my fave but i like Jean in the movies i hated her in X-Men TAS but i loved her in the last two movies...
BUT NUMBER ONE IS ROGUE

Jean. That's how bad the good characters were, I couldn't like a single one of them.

Storm by far was my favorite this time around, Halle did a great job and her effects were great.

Xfafan

Xfanfan said:
Storm by far was my favorite this time around, Halle did a great job and her effects were great.

Xfafan

Say it loud, say it proud! :up:

sebaa said:
Your favorite female in X3

They were all very good, as always. I liked them all. Rogue was wasted though.

Famke... has anyone seen I spy? Man. She plays a really good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, good/bad, good/bad. good/bad, good/bad, bad, bad, bad secret double/super double agent.

Yeah. It was confusing at first but there were some shocking moments with what she did with her role. She even uses her accent in this one which is... pretty cool.

I think there should be a sequel to I Spy. Really good movie. I recommand it and she kicks more butt ... than in X-Men. Expecially with a knife...and a gun... and she wears black leather, similiar to her X-Men suit, but its a bit more revealing...especially her first scene in the film.

Okay um... back to Phoenix, I really wish she wore her x-men suit. Maybe kick more butt but what can you do. really? i'd like to see Kitty kick some more butt.

Heh...Charlies X-Women ;) Now thats a movie that should be made. lol Jean, Kitty and Ororo. Man... that would be freaking sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"