X3 @ The People's Choice Awards (Jan 9th)

Synopsis:

(This is an awful "awards" show by the way).

Dead Man's Chest won best/favorite action movie and best/favorite movie (big surprise).

Halle Berry won for best action heroine against Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Evolution and Uma Thurman in My Super Ex-Girlfriend (not much competition).

She also thanked Tom Rothman and Brett Ratner and said that if anyone wants to see an X-Men 4, they should write to Tom Rothman at Fox and she will return . . .

I love doublespeak :D

"Thanks boss and boss's boss, you're great. Hey everyone tell them they need to stop sucking, immediately. Fourth's time the charm. Right?"

Yea, the competition blew hard. But you take what you can get.

Halle just won for Favorite Female Action Star, and then told everyone to write Rothman and Fox to tell them to make X-Men 4. So, people can stop saying she doesn't want to come back anymore.

there is hope yet.

When I hear what Halle says about an X4 it makes me kind of sad, because I picture her and Ratner and whoever else involved thinking "Ka-CHING!" to an X4...I can't help but think that way...

damned is she does damned if she don't.

Congratulations Halle!!!

Oh great:cmad: , what Halle says only makes me hope an X4 does not get made! I should've known internet talk about X4 was just speculation after all.

Well at least she doesn't have that much of a say in production or else she wouldn't be asking for fan help...unlike everyone's man Hugh "One of the Producers" Jackman.

Not really, it's coming from Halle Berry.:csad:

Oh great:cmad: , what Halle says only makes me hope an X4 does not get made! I should've known internet talk about X4 was just speculation after all.

Well at least she doesn't have that much of a say in production or else she wouldn't be asking for fan help...unlike everyone's man Hugh "One of the Producers" Jackman.

Why are people acting like she has no pull? She's the franchise's top billed actress. If she wants to come back for another one and is openly pulling for one like this, they'd be dumb not to at least consider it.

Halle just won for Favorite Female Action Star, and then told everyone to write Rothman and Fox to tell them to make X-Men 4. So, people can stop saying she doesn't want to come back anymore.

Good for Halle:up:

I'll write a letter to Fox.:o Who's with me?:ninja: *looks around*

Some pictures from the event. Halle looking hot in a gold dress.

72958604fu1.jpg
72959185gw0.jpg

72959327mf4.jpg
72959328fn4.jpg

72959236sk5.jpg
72959714fu2.jpg

72959708ml5.jpg

Source: Gettyimages.com

Eric Dane aka Multiple Man aka Dr.McSteamy was also present with the cast of hit show Grey's Anatomy and his wife Rebecca Gayheart (Brett Ratner's ex-fiance!).

72959398hq5.jpg

72958678hm7.jpg
72959566bx9.jpg

72959619vx6.jpg

72959233wh2.jpg
72958917zc0.jpg

Source: Gettyimages.com

She looks gorgeous...........my father admires her beauty

Halle has cellulite, yay she is human after all :D

Halle looked gorgeous as usual. But I'm tired of her mentioning that Storm finally got to do something in X3. Puleeze. If she wants an example of an actress who could've been substituted with a store mannequin in X3 and nobody would've noticed the difference, she can ask Famke. :oldrazz: Asking people to write to Fox and ask for an X4 had a whiff of desperation. If Rothman did manage to entice Bryan to return to Fox I bet Halle would change her tune about playing Storm again. :whatever:

oh my god, Halle actually wants to be in X4! YAY! Now bring James back and [Brain]we can conquer the world![/Brain]

Halle looked gorgeous as usual. But I'm tired of her mentioning that Storm finally got to do something in X3. Puleeze. If she wants an example of an actress who could've been substituted with a store mannequin in X3 and nobody would've noticed the difference, she can ask Famke. :oldrazz: Asking people to write to Fox and ask for an X4 had a whiff of desperation. If Rothman did manage to entice Bryan to return to Fox I bet Halle would change her tune about playing Storm again. :whatever:

Well with Singer being too busy cleaning up The Man of Steel whom he turned into Danielle Steel (whoever thought of that line congrats, I love it and stole it :p), I doubt that will happen.

Besides no more Singer, jeeze. The first two movies had the same "evil machine plot," and were nothing more than a subtle Bryan ego trip anyways.

At least Famke's character was essential, and character driven and was one of the lucky one's granted a full story. Of course it wasn't the right story, but it. still. was. a. story. So should Jean be back again, I'm pretty sure she'll be busy being emo, sorry about everything, or doctoring. Well, look at that, that's more than what Worthlessly Angry Storm will most likely be doing.

*prays*

at least one of the most difficult parts about an integral X4 is done. Now we only need a good director, and writers. :(

*prays*

at least one of the most difficult parts about an integral X4 is done. Now we only need a good director, and writers. :(
I'm pretty sure that if Fox decides to make X4, Brett/Penn/Kinberg trio is onboard. Unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure that if Fox decides to make X4, Brett/Penn/Kinberg trio is onboard. Unfortunately.
well, it was reported that Fox searched Singer, so maybe they got a clue that that trio wasn't all that glamourous...

Oh God, please keep Kinberg/Penn away from all future X-Men projects :eek:

Too much info, but Halle and other actresses said on stage that they were glad they were wearing panties during the awards, since all those people in the audience were right beneath them, lmao. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"