Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there seems to be a reaction like Washington Post has seen the light. Bunch gave a negative review to BvS theatrical cut and a positive review to the extended cut and referred to themselves as "One of the world's foremost Zack Snyder apologists." in a Free Beacon article from July 2016.

You got positive opinion pieces and you got negative ones. Usually the only ones given any credence are the ones that already validate your own opinion. It's rare for people to post and compliment contrary opinion pieces. They usually are labeled as bias in one way or another.

Well, with Snyder supposedly not directing anymore of the films, I suppose now is the time for the writers who did like his work to come out of the woodwork. Never mind that not too long ago it was also the same newspaper here that said BvS was so desperate to be serious that it forgot to have fun.

Now some years later, that same paper says we should be sorry to see Snyder's era go? Get out of here. Yes, I may be a tad bitter.

Well its kind of a open secret that a lot of folks/critics(not all of course)like these movies but are afraid to say that in fear of negative backlash and judgement. I read an interesting research paper that goes into this phenomenon where the twitter culture of instant gratification with likes and retweets conditions us to not say anything that strays too far from the norm, in the fear of being "ostracized

Great great article. Wouldnt be suprised to see far more of these kinda articles written down the road. Not the first time an radical artist's work is seen more favourably down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"