Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that the Parademons will come off more menacing and scary in Snyder's cut. I remember being in awe on how terrifying they came off in the "Knightmare Sequence" from BvS. However, they were regulated to being as useless and disposable like a chitari soldier from the first Avengers film.

I wonder if ZS will film that "scary idea" that he thinks would lead to mass hysteria in the streets... it was the original cliffhanger of JL apparently.

Unless Snyder is planning on filming A LOT of additional footage for his new cut then I'm not expecting to see his true original version show up next year.

If i'm not mistaken, Snyder had a very different JL in mind prior to the release and reception of BvS. It was only after that disaster that Snyder was forced to modify his JL script, which is what he ended up filming before leaving production.

Take a look at this:

~$60M for 30 minute of additional footage.

And Stephen Colbert thinks it's because we are getting something in line with the original script:

Last edited:
So it won't just be a film re-edit with deleted scenes and extra footage being finished but all new footage too?

Has the rumor about the cut having new seeds planted for a possible JL 2 confirmed? Is a JL 2 even still possible?

I guess this cut will be the new canon version for the DCEU!?

If all of that money is being provided to help film additional scenes, then mark me impressed. I never imagined that Warner Bros would even consider allowing Snyder to film additional footage for this project.

Warner Bros had reportedly spent $50 Million to re-shoot most of the movie with Whedon at the helm.

I can see them making some money by selling new merchandise stuff for Zack Snyder's JL, lol.

I think they are going to add a few new scenes and some new characters, so don't be surprised to see new action figures of Uxas, Desaad, Martian Manhunter and Deathstroke. (Maybe even Supergirl and some GL)

I’m currently sat watching Journey of Discover: Creating Man of Steel, watching Zack at work is incredible.

Take a look at this:

~$60M for 30 minute of additional footage.

And Stephen Colbert thinks it's because we are getting something in line with the original script:

Ya Stephen wrote an article suggesting 40-50M, Campea said his source who got Affleck quit, Nightwing and SC's not 30M told him it's 70M

So it won't just be a film re-edit with deleted scenes and extra footage being finished but all new footage too?

Has the rumor about the cut having new seeds planted for a possible JL 2 confirmed? Is a JL 2 even still possible?

I guess this cut will be the new canon version for the DCEU!?

Grace said if it's done well commercial wise it'll get a sequel/season 2.

I'm guessing SS had 25M for reshoot, the expected post/vfx etc was 20-30M, so we could be looking at 25-50M worth of reshoot, I guess it'd be setting up climatic endings for each episodes, JL2 teases, MOS2 teases, I'd be delighted with new Supergirl and GL cameos, and a better designed Steppy.

How do you guys think it'll lead into MOS2 after Season 1/Part 1, I mean if we get MOS2 it'll be like after JL2, but ZS is doing teases linking to MOS2, could it be someone like Metallo/Lex, so it doesn't matter if we have JL2 or not, it'll be more standalone regardless if MOS2 links to JL1 or JL2?

I guess if they decide to use up Darkseid, Brainiac would be the one for a big screen JL film in the future, or one of the GL villains, even a Legion of Doom would still be nice.

I think when Gal and Jas finishes their solos, it might just be time to do team ups with LOD -> JL part 1 and 2 with a huge villain to end it on a high. They can use Ben if he's back, or Rob since he'll be close to the end of his trilogy anyway.

How do you guys think it'll lead into MOS2 after Season 1/Part 1, I mean if we get MOS2 it'll be like after JL2, but ZS is doing teases linking to MOS2, could it be someone like Metallo/Lex, so it doesn't matter if we have JL2 or not, it'll be more standalone regardless if MOS2 links to JL1 or JL2?

I guess if they decide to use up Darkseid, Brainiac would be the one for a big screen JL film in the future, or one of the GL villains, even a Legion of Doom would still be nice.

I think when Gal and Jas finishes their solos, it might just be time to do team ups with LOD -> JL part 1 and 2 with a huge villain to end it on a high. They can use Ben if he's back, or Rob since he'll be close to the end of his trilogy anyway.

Well a huge one would be Lois Lane been pregnant with Supes child which I believe was meant to be in ZS JL2.

Knowing Snyder though and how layered his films are he will probably leave subtle (but some when pointed out obvious) tidbits across the films setting up potential things for the future. For example a hint at Brainiac who he kind of already hinted too in BvS briefly.

I like Diana's armor basically looking a lot like Hawkman & Hawkgirl because that way you tie things together universally in this interconnected shared universe much like how Marvel ties things together in their universe, DC can do the same starting from Snyder Cut and beyond...with Hawkman and Hawkgirl showing up in WW 84 or even being referenced as far as the armor with Diana getting her armor from them...it all ties together and personally I like how DC is trying the universe together which is what they should do; reincarnation explains a lot especially with Hawkman, Hawkgirl and it explains Steve Trevor being resurrected after we saw him die in the first WW film

I like Diana's armor basically looking a lot like Hawkman & Hawkgirl because that way you tie things together universally in this interconnected shared universe much like how Marvel ties things together in their universe, DC can do the same starting from Snyder Cut and beyond...with Hawkman and Hawkgirl showing up in WW 84 or even being referenced as far as the armor with Diana getting her armor from them...it all ties together and personally I like how DC is trying the universe together which is what they should do; reincarnation explains a lot especially with Hawkman, Hawkgirl and it explains Steve Trevor being resurrected after we saw him die in the first WW film

That would be badass if she says her armour was moulded from Thanagarian metal and was a gift from their people or something.

So which Whedon scenes do you all hope gets replaced or stays?

Hopefully that includes most Batman and Flash scenes while having more Cyborg.

I mean I'm sure the opening with Batman is Snyder's while "I do not, not like you" and "I bleed" scenes are Whedon

Hopefully that includes most Batman and Flash scenes while having more Cyborg.

I mean I'm sure the opening with Batman is Snyder's while "I do not, not like you" and "I bleed" scenes are Whedon
The Batman intro was confirmed to be Whedon's, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"