Stand-Alone Movies Zack Snyder Is Developing a Star Wars Film Outside the New Trilogy

I expect KOTOR stuff. Lots of it.

The 7 Samurai should be

Gerard Butler
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Tony Jaa
Jackie Earle Haley
Danny Trejo
DJ Qualls
Forest Whitaker

So I guess this means that the fanboy desired Boba Fett solo film will get made-- but of course there's going to be all kinds of backbiting before an official script gets written, will anything possibly live up to the "what if" speculation of it? You can fill a galaxy with all the fan-fiction, official novels and comics written.. we'll see..

The EU really doesn't carry the weight of the films or the TV series, pretty much all the casual fan knows is that Boba Fett survived the sarlacc pit.. There won't be the same outcry over a Boba Fett film that contradicts EU stories that the prequels got even. Most people don't care as long as it's good.

Wasn't the director of Wolfman, Jurassic Park III and Captain America the one behind the Boba Fett film?

The 7 Samurai should be

Gerard Butler
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Tony Jaa
Jackie Earle Haley
Danny Trejo
DJ Qualls
Forest Whitaker

Our first straight-to-DVD Star Wars movie?

Heh :D

I really like the idea of Zack Snyder doing a Star Wars film. I love all that slow-down/speed-up business.

The 7 Samurai should be

Gerard Butler
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Tony Jaa
Jackie Earle Haley
Danny Trejo
DJ Qualls
Forest Whitaker

Gerald can't do it unless he can do a forced American accent, or is antagonizing Katherine Heigal.

The 7 Samurai should be

Gerard Butler
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Tony Jaa
Jackie Earle Haley
Danny Trejo
DJ Qualls
Forest Whitaker

Replace DJ Qualls with anyone else and you've got a solid cast.

An R rated DTV horror SW with that cast directed by Sam Raimi on a minuscule budget and Bruce Campbell as the lead please!

God damn, Danny Trejo in a Star Wars film...how freakin' cool would that be?!

Ken Watanabe as a Jedi in this flick. Make it happen, Hollywood.

I'm so down if he's doing the Boba Fett flick. Seems suited.

Seven Jedi would rock too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"