Zombie Prepper

ShredderX

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, here's the scenario. You're a doomsday prepper who has a year in advance to prepare yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse. What would you do ? Where would you go ? Who would you try to save ?

Last edited:
I think I would move to a rural area. Better chance at survival. I would take my family of course. Make sure my living area had an underground fortress with plenty of food, weapons and ammo.

All I know is I would have plenty of peanutbutter balls.. Kinda like the attacking dogs, if you throw them a peanutbutter ball it takes them forever to eat it and you can get away. Nevermind all the weapons etc.. Peanutbutter my friend is the answer.

Have one of those doomsday prepper bunkers built into the side of a mountain, stock it with food, clothing, gear, guns, ammo, water, generator, fuel, hidden vehicles and then mine the entire area with death traps and explosives along with motion sensors and cameras.
I doubt I would save anyone since I can't stand being around people for more than short periods of time.
I would learn how to hunt small game and gardening and have survival books to fall back on.
I'd prefer to have all of this near a natural spring for water.

Have one of those doomsday prepper bunkers built into the side of a mountain, stock it with food, clothing, gear, guns, ammo, water, generator, fuel, hidden vehicles and then mine the entire area with death traps and explosives along with motion sensors and cameras.
I doubt I would save anyone since I can't stand being around people for more than short periods of time.
I would learn how to hunt small game and gardening and have survival books to fall back on.
I'd prefer to have all of this near a natural spring for water.

Kable that sounds like a good plan and all, but you know as well as I do your not gonna make it without peanutbutter on hand..

Kable that sounds like a good plan and all, but you know as well as I do your not gonna make it without peanutbutter on hand..

I did list food. By that I mean canned foods that can last without refrigeration. Tons of MREs and of course cases of Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter.

Lol... There ya go Mr. Jiff-Zombie Hunter

Twinkies. Lots and lots of Twinkies.

(Well, I would if Hostess hadn't gone out of business.)

As for where I would go.. Hmmmm..

Bill Murray's mansion.

To be honest I would probably be the 1st casualty of a zombie invasion. Basically the zombies could track me due to the piss trail I leave behind.

Okay, here's the scenario. You're a doomsday prepper who has a year in advance to prepare yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse. What would you do ? Where would you go ? Who would you try to save ?

Invalid scenario. Zombies are fake and how would I know in advance? But, sure, I'll play along anyway...

I would try and be with the woman I love, even though she doesn't want me. Other than that, probably become Ice King from Adventure Time and get Ice powers and wizard eyes...world ends via Zombies? I rather loose my mind to be honest. I'm a material person, not a people person. I wouldn't want to work with a 'team'. I mean c'mon...if I know a year in advance that zombies are a coming, then that proves NWO is real or a group with some sort of agenda, I'm sure I could then find a magic crown to give me ice powers...

Oh, but MRE's, canned food, water, tons of instant coffee, solar panels to run my tv/computers and a crap ton of Dr. Wham, Mt Dew, Mt Dew Voltage, Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew code Red, A&W Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, Dr Pepper. I'll also be Kable24's nemesis. Oh, and tons of smokes and e-cigs. Oh and cat food for my army of cats...litter...litter boxes...trash bags...hand sanitizer, paper towls, tiolet paper, all that boring stuff.

Invalid scenario. Zombies are fake and how would I know in advance? But, sure, I'll play along anyway...

I would try and be with the woman I love, even though she doesn't want me. Other than that, probably become Ice King from Adventure Time and get Ice powers and wizard eyes...world ends via Zombies? I rather loose my mind to be honest. I'm a material person, not a people person. I wouldn't want to work with a 'team'. I mean c'mon...if I know a year in advance that zombies are a coming, then that proves NWO is real or a group with some sort of agenda, I'm sure I could then find a magic crown to give me ice powers...

Oh, but MRE's, canned food, water, tons of instant coffee, solar panels to run my tv/computers and a crap ton of Dr. Wham, Mt Dew, Mt Dew Voltage, Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew code Red, A&W Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, Dr Pepper. I'll also be Kable24's nemesis. Oh, and tons of smokes and e-cigs. Oh and cat food for my army of cats...litter...litter boxes...trash bags...hand sanitizer, paper towls, tiolet paper, all that boring stuff.

I will barter my Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter for some cat litter and a litter box since I forgot about my cat.

I will barter my Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter for some cat litter and a litter box since I forgot about my cat.

LOL!! Kable what happens when the zombies start pissing in your natural spring of water you want to be by? I would hate to be on the recieving end of that.. Water might start to taste a little salty.

LOL!! Kable what happens when the zombies start pissing in your natural spring of water you want to be by? I would hate to be on the recieving end of that.. Water might start to taste a little salty.

It's not like I won't have a filtration system or at the very least some Rothco Water purification tablets. Being in the mountains and keeping to myself and not being loud, should keep the zombie population to a minimum.

My plan is to stick my hand out the window and join the winning team.

I give you 4 boxes of cat litter and a litter box...with 2 bags of cat food.

And since Peter Pan sucks, I take it and toss it at a zombie's head for giggles. More of a skippy natural man now.

Build a nice house that is completely self-sufficient with solar power. Build a nice, solid, 8ft wall all the way around my property with an electrified fence on top and only one gate, one hardcore electrified gate. Have several wells inside the walls , along with gardens and some small livestock. Stockpile enough guns and ammo to take on a platoon and I think I'm good.

I'd move straight to Hollywood.
Brain-eating zombies would have absolutely no food source there whatsoever, so they're not going anywhere near that place.

I'd move straight to Hollywood.
Brain-eating zombies would have absolutely no food source there whatsoever, so they're not going anywhere near that place.

Then Washington DC should be a zombie free zone as well.

You know after all the crazy things that have been happening over the past few years, I've actually taking prepping very seriously now.

Ever since Sept. 11th and the '03 blackouts, I made sure to ALWAYS be prepared for ANYTHING. Everywhere I go now I carry a backpack with spare clothes sealed in a space bag, a toiletry bag, a first aid kit, about 3 days worth of food/water, flashlight, batteries, phone charger, a knife and an expandable baton. And when hurricane Sandy hit, I was glad to know I was prepared and rode it out unscathed. Unlike my neighbors and family.

In my apt. I have about 6 months of food stored, and an old 2000w generator. Although getting gas was a *****. And I also need to work on storing water for long term storage but during Sandy I had one of those big ass bags that connects to teh bathtub to store water which came in handy.

I actually would love for the zombie apoc to happen. Cuz while other people are panicking, I'll be looting my local gun shop then steal a Prius and drive to upstate NY or Pennsylvania out into the country and find some cabin to live in.

You know after all the crazy things that have been happening over the past few years, I've actually taking prepping very seriously now.

Ever since Sept. 11th and the '03 blackouts, I made sure to ALWAYS be prepared for ANYTHING. Everywhere I go now I carry a backpack with spare clothes sealed in a space bag, a toiletry bag, a first aid kit, about 3 days worth of food/water, flashlight, batteries, phone charger, a knife and an expandable baton. And when hurricane Sandy hit, I was glad to know I was prepared and rode it out unscathed. Unlike my neighbors and family.

In my apt. I have about 6 months of food stored, and an old 2000w generator. Although getting gas was a *****. And I also need to work on storing water for long term storage but during Sandy I had one of those big ass bags that connects to teh bathtub to store water which came in handy.

I actually would love for the zombie apoc to happen. Cuz while other people are panicking, I'll be looting my local gun shop then steal a Prius and drive to upstate NY or Pennsylvania out into the country and find some cabin to live in.

Just remember when trying to loot a gun shop, others will have the same idea. It's better to have the guns and ammo now and let natural selection take out the looters.

I have a 3 day B.O.B sitting in my living room closet along with 5 gallons of water. I really need to get a med kit and stockpile more canned goods though.
As for guns and ammo. 3 AR15 rifles with about 1500 rounds of 5.56mm, Mossberg 500 12 gauge with about 100 rounds, Ruger 10/22 and GSG-5 .22lr with about 5000 rounds. Two Taurus 9mm pistols and a 9mm carbine with 300 rounds and a Charles Daly 1911 with 100+ rounds of .45ACP.

Just remember when trying to loot a gun shop, others will have the same idea. It's better to have the guns and ammo now and let natural selection take out the looters.

I have a 3 day B.O.B sitting in my living room closet along with 5 gallons of water. I really need to get a med kit and stockpile more canned goods though.
As for guns and ammo. 3 AR15 rifles with about 1500 rounds of 5.56mm, Mossberg 500 12 gauge with about 100 rounds, Ruger 10/22 and GSG-5 .22lr with about 5000 rounds. Two Taurus 9mm pistols and a 9mm carbine with 300 rounds and a Charles Daly 1911 with 100+ rounds of .45ACP.

Yea I'm hoping people will be more concerned with looting grocery stores for food.

I'm planning on getting a gun license soon but money is tight right now and guns laws in NJ are tough. I do have a friend who's gun crazy like you and we made a pact for when the poop hits the fan. He hasn't stocked up on ammo so we plan on looting the gun shop which is just a block away from his house, for mostly ammo.

Only problem is that my friend is over 300lb and has an annoying wife with 2 small kids. I don't want them to slow me down.

What I really do need is a car so that I can store more food and water in there. I dunno it all depends on what the situation is. Whether to get out of dodge or hunker down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"