10 Minute Short In Front Of Thor

True. But going in with lower expectations seems to work better for me. :o

How bout Captain Marvel VS Thanos? Maybe have Starfox and Rick Jones in there.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

I go into every Pixar movie with high expectations and a gnawing fear that this one may be the beginning of their inevitable downfall.

It occurs to me that there is always a small danger [with having a 10 minute short in front of the movie] that it will actually be too good, in that people may be more impressed with the short than the actual movie in itself?

I know that these shorts would serve only as potential water-testers, but if Pixar were to do them, you gotta say the potential for that is there.

My friend, they are just awesome - watched 'The History of Pixar' last night and was blown away. Still think that todate they are the ones who have made the best Fantastic Four movie there has ever been.

And thats both cool and sad at the same time.

They are just awesome - watched 'The History of Pixar' last night and was blown away. Still think that todate they are the ones who have made the best Fantastic Four movie there has ever been.

And thats both cool and sad at the same time.
idk, i'm looking forward to 20 yrs from now when that type of cgi animation and the stuff from avatar are fully integrated into a seamless presentation of the fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"