with....

AndThePickles

Part 1 - Your "real" life
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
what's your lucky number?
any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2 Your Hype Life
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?
Link us to a thread you enjoy:
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official 15 Minutes Sign Up Page: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Part 1 - Your "real" life
Where were you born? Holy Cross Hospital in MD
Where do you currently live? Somewhere awesome in Maryland :o
Age? 24
Height? 5'9"
Hair color? dirty blonde
Eye Color? teal-ish blue
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus) No tattoos at the moment, just two piercings in each earlobe
Lefty or Righty? righty
Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister.
What is your current avatar and why? Scenes from the movie "Aladdin." It's one of my favorite Disney films, but I also always have Disney avatars :oldrazz:
How many posts do you have right now? 21,118
Post a picture of your handwriting: Thankfully I still have one from the good 'ole handwriting thread!

IMG_1071.jpg

What is your job? I work in Marketing & Communications at a hospital. I currently coordinate three community outreach programs within the medical center and am also involved in various PR projects as well as doing a good bit of writing and editing for my team members. It's very difficult to describe my job because I end up doing so much outside of my job description.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) 2004 red Hyundai Elantra. Nothing exciting, but it gets me where I need to go.
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? I don't watch sports, so I'm going to choose a stripper song, instead. "Fever" as covered by Beyonce or "Pour Some Sugar On Me" if it was an older crowd :o
what's your lucky number? 13
any superstitions? Hrm. I'm not sure if this would be considered a superstition, but I believe in spirits - both good and bad. So, films like Paranormal Activity freak me out because I do believe in demons.
What kind of cell phone do you have? white iPhone 4
What's your default ringtone? "Take Over Control" by Afrojack. Which coincidentally is all over pop radio now, never woulda thought.
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Part 2 Your Hype Life
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
ComicChick - the good girl that everyone tries to make act like a **** but fails. 'Cause you're my buddy :hrt:
Manic - gotta have a black guy
Billy - my real life friend, but also gotta have a gay guy
Logan's Runt - scantily clad badass sexy chick who is also intelligent
Bamfer - the brooding guy who is trying to find his path in life
Hunter Rider - the foreigner who always debates with everyone and falls in love with one of the house mates
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? knowsbleed. I also want him on MTV with me but it's no fair to pick someone for something twice. But he'd be the crazy drunk in the house.
What will you sing? "No Scrubs" by TLC
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? Yes, I've met JustABill and Specter313, as well as Mr. Terrific and Cunning Stunts. I've hung out with Billy and Spec on multiple occasions.
have you ever posted commando? I'm often naked, so I'm sure that I have.
What brought you to the Hype? When I first started dating Spoons, I saw him on this site ALL of the time, and asked him what the heck he was always doing. I was intrigued and also experimenting with comics, so I joined.
What keeps you here? entertainment value...which has lessened considerably. At this point, I post when I'm super bored or just because I've made friends here that I like to keep in touch with.
Link us to a thread you enjoy: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=346919
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend? I was gonna say Carcharodon but just discovered that he was banned. I would have also said Wilhelm :csad:
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? Spider-Fan and Marx
Which two Mods? Oh whoops they're both mods
Hype Crush? I don't have one
Hype Nemesis? I don't have a "nemesis" per se, but there are people on here that annoy me. In terms of long-suffering annoyance, I guess I'll go with enterthemadness.
What is your favorite Smiley? Well, mine of course! :atp:
Least favorite? :bh:because I've seen in used in a perverted manner waaaay too often :o
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. I don't know how people perceive me on the internets.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve? When people post in the Lounge only to say things such as "Hi" and "Bye" and "Good morning Loungers!" - that's my long-term peeve. New one is how as a lady, it has become extremely difficult to post in any thread that involves fanboys because they pounce on whatever I have to say and belittle it. It doesn't matter that 10 other people will have said the same thing as me, they attack only mine. I don't catch feelings but good lord it's obnoxious. I've stopped bothering posting much as a result.
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? I loved the classic deathmatches and the awards.

The Official 15 Minutes Sign Up Page: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

:fhm:

Last edited:
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Are there any questions?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had 24 hours to live?

Wouldn't Al Gore be totally scary if he was real?

Are you worried that even though you're relatively popular here on the Hype that people will ignore this thread due to 15 Minutes fatigue?

What are your opinions on Vision, the robot?

why am i your favorite?

why does it seem like every time I'm in Baltimore something happens and we can never catch up?

What's your favourite fruit? (Tomato is a veg)

How often do you change your avvy?

What was the best feeling you've ever had?

What is your favorite quote?

What are you inspired by?

LOL! Why would you want to compete against good ole SF in jeopardy? :cwink:

Favorite Comic Book story?

Top 5 favorite TV shows as a child?

What did you want to be when you were young and imagined growing up?

Top 5 cities Godzilla should not destroy?

Spider-Fan? Hero or menace?

How would compare SHH from when you joined to now?

Are you active in politics, and if so, who do you affiliate with?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

You die.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? Why would I shoot a mime? :csad: Why would I wish to "silence" something that was already silent?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? We would not!

Is there another word for synonym? Not a single noun, no.

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? Yes.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? What's the point?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? Oh lord, that's a pretty bad one.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? Ha, this one is better.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? No, that requires a separate body :o

How young can you die of old age? Dammit man, these "witty" questions have no good answer!

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? I'm always friendly.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? Those are rather large; let's say two.

Is it still real to you? "It" needs to be assigned an identity.

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

"The Very Thought of You" - Billie Holiday
"Twerk Dat Ass" - Three 6 Mafia
"Escape Me" - DJ Tiesto
"Pavane, Opt. 50" - Faure
"Dro in the Wind" - Trick Daddy ft. Cee Lo

No reason for any of them, I picked completely random songs from my music library.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? Neither, he's dead.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? Someone out there must have complained.

What do batteries run on? They don't.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? Oh lord.

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? Nope, I'm squeaky clean :halo:

What is your least favorite word? the "c" word, I think it's hideous.

What turns you on? sexy smelling cologne, seeing a guy fresh out of the shower and still naked, bondage

What turns you off? cigarette smoke and egotism

What sound do you love? piano music

What sound do you hate? the sound that people make when they're sniffling

What is your favorite curse word? the "f" word

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? singing or modeling

What profession would you not like to do? accounting or social work

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Somehow, you've made it!

Are there any questions? For you, or in life? Because I always have questions!

:up:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had 24 hours to live? None, because a woodchuck is actually a groundhog, and they don't chuck any wood :o

Wouldn't Al Gore be totally scary if he was real?

cdnetmyxercom.jpg

Are you worried that even though you're relatively popular here on the Hype that people will ignore this thread due to 15 Minutes fatigue?

Haha, do people still know me on here overall? I'm not worried about anything, if people want to ask me questions, that's fine. If not, this thread will match all of the other inactive threads in Community.

What are your opinions on Vision, the robot?
I always enjoyed his character in the comics I read...I'm not currently up-to-date on comic story lines at ALL, however, so I can't offer a fresh perspective :csad:

Weee

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

List your favorite batman films in order from greatest to least.

What are imitation rhinestones?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why are both of SpongeBob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square?

What happened to Old Zealand?

How do you like my nonsensical questions so far?

Pickles, you done had yourself a long day at once and you just want to dance the anger away.

What song does Pickles go to in order to dance the pain away?

Pickles, I'm jealous that you met Spec. Cool dude.

What are reading these days, comics wise? Are you getting anything from the DC relaunch?

What's your most anticipated film for the year?

Current television addictions?

Why is it impossible to quit this place? :csad:

Last edited:
In a catfight between you and Erzengel, who wins?

What do you miss most about the hype?

What would change if you were the Hype Overlord....aka Mirko?

You were a mod for about 15 minutes..actually it may have been a day...why did you choose to step down?

Which hype poster do you miss the most?

Which hype poster do you miss the least?

Does Spoons ever call you ATP or Pickles in real life?

What nickname does Spoons call you?

What has been your favorite place to visit?

Where do you most want to go in the world that you have not visited yet?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

Pickles! :woot:

How's the weather?

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Favorite sandwich?

Why am I your favorite Hype member ever?

Do you miss DBella as much as I?

Ever gone bowling at 2 in the morning?

List me 5 of your all time favorite movies:

If a guy friend says that you look nice, do you get creeped out?

A Hype smiley that you don't hate, but don't love either?

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or your family ever seen a spook, specter or ghost

why am i your favorite? Because even though it's online, you are similar to my close "real life" friends in that I feel I can be open and honest/trust you, and even if we don't have a chance to talk for a while, when we do catch up it's as if no time had even passed :yay:

why does it seem like every time I'm in Baltimore something happens and we can never catch up? Because you're a good person and prioritize your family, as you should! My door is always open to you.

:hrt:

How often do you change your avvy? Not very. Every several months or so I'll think to change it.

What was the best feeling you've ever had? I honestly don't know that I could choose just one feeling. There are so many types of great feelings...work-accomplishment related, emotional, physical...could never pick just one.

What is your favorite quote? "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." ~Tupac

What are you inspired by? Oh, many things! Beautiful scenery, music, people, books...most things in the world can be an inspiration if you allow yourself to truly examine them.

LOL! Why would you want to compete against good ole SF in jeopardy? :cwink: You seem like you'd be great at trivia and offer up some good competition.

Favorite Comic Book story? Hrrmmmm tough one but I'll go with the Uncanny X-Men "She Lies With Angels" arc.

Top 5 favorite TV shows as a child? David the Gnome, Sesame Street, My Little Pony Tales, Spider Man, Saved By the Bell

What did you want to be when you were young and imagined growing up? A singer or an author

Top 5 cities Godzilla should not destroy? NYC, San Francisco, Baltimore, DC, Orlando. This is rather unfair to the multitude of cities I've never been to :o

Spider-Fan? Hero or menace? Regular nice guy!

How would compare SHH from when you joined to now? It was very active with regular members when I joined, and I can remember rushing through activities to get to a computer to continue a conversation. And there would be many pages of missed posts within an hour. Now, there aren't as many interesting posters and the conversation quality has declined big time. Not as much fun, for sure.

Are you active in politics, and if so, who do you affiliate with? I am not active in politics as they frustrate the hell out of me. I consider myself to be very liberal, but that certainly doesn't mean I agree with all Democratic policies. I vote Democrat at election time, however.

Yay

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick? Uncle Phil's house in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.
Oh I suck at these. Can I come back to it?

List your favorite batman films in order from greatest to least.
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman
Batman & Robin
Batman Begins

What are imitation rhinestones? Good question. Plastic? :huh:

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Likely not unless the projectionist is bored.

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? It does if enough air gets in there to dry some of it.

Why are both of SpongeBob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square? I've never seen SpongeBob's parents. That is rather improbable genetics.

What happened to Old Zealand? Or was it just called Zealand?

How do you like my nonsensical questions so far? Most are entertaining!

Pickles, you done had yourself a long day at once and you just want to dance the anger away.

What song does Pickles go to in order to dance the pain away?

Do you mean metaphorically or literally? If I've had a crappy day, then on the drive home I'll crank up some mindless hip-hop that talks about drugs and *****es and has a heavy bass line lol.

If literally, when I go out dancing with friends, my current two favorite songs to dance to are "Booty Wurk" by T-Pain and "I Wanna Go" by Britney Spears.

Pickles, I'm jealous that you met Spec. Cool dude. He's a wonderful guy; been a really good friend to Spoons and I. And he's a damn good cook!

What are reading these days, comics wise? Are you getting anything from the DC relaunch? I haven't picked up individual issues of comics in forever. I couldn't keep up with them, and it got frustrating trying to make sure I was also reading all of the tie-ins, and some of my favorite books were really going down hill. Right now, if I hear of an interesting event, I wait until it's over and then either get the hardcover or if Spoons has the issues, I'll read all of them. I'm also really into independent stand alone stories...I love Mouse Guard and I just picked up the first volume of a cool looking little story at Baltimore Comic Con called "The Stuff of Legend." Also saw this zombie graphic novel called "The Awakening" that looks great.

I never read DC books (unless you count some Vertigo titles), but the re-launch is intriguing. I may give a few titles a try.

What's your most anticipated film for the year? Can I skip ahead to 2012? I'm dying for The Hobbit film to come out!

Current television addictions? True Blood, Project Runway, the new Thundercats cartoon...and guilty pleasures Degrassi and Jersey Shore :o

Why is it impossible to quit this place? :csad:
I dunno sir, but I feel that if DBella could do it, there's hope.

In a catfight between you and Erzengel, who wins?

I'm pretty feisty, but I think that his ***** claws are longer than mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"