15 Minutes 15 Minutes with AndThePickles

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of movie/tv genres are you most drawn towards?

What kind of movie/tv genres are you most drawn towards?

I really like horror/suspense, action, fantasy, comedy, and drama (I'm picky about the type of drama, though.) I like a good love story if it's well done and not unrealistically sappy.

Anything to do with borat?

What ethnicity are you, for some reason i imagine you to be puerto rican, i have no idea why?

Anything to do with borat? Haha, yes. We were in the Apple store one day and out of the blue he started pointing at everything in the store and loudly exclaiming, "It's nice!" in the Borat voice.

What ethnicity are you, for some reason i imagine you to be puerto rican, i have no idea why? Hahaha. I don't know either, as I'm an extremely pale white girl. Blonde hair and blue eyes, too. My ethnic background is German, Irish, and Native American.

:woot:

Mr. Spoons admits he cheated on you, what would you do, you gonna take him back?

Mr . Spoons admits he actually cheated on you with your mom, what you gonna do now and could you ever forgive your mom?

Mr. spoon then has another skeleton in his closet, he's been secretly seeing a guy and has also cheated on you with him, can you forgive?

Mr. Spoon asks you to marry him, what do you say?

Mr. Spoon wants the theme to love boat played as you walk the aisle, if you decline he's leaving you, what do you do?

Mr. Spoons admits he cheated on you, what would you do, you gonna take him back? Nope, I'd move on to someone else. If he really wanted to sleep with someone else that badly, he should have told me and we'd talk, or just broken up with me before doing it.

Mr . Spoons admits he actually cheated on you with your mom, what you gonna do now and could you ever forgive your mom? Start dating someone else and never forgive my mom, whom I already have a poor relationship with.

Mr. spoon then has another skeleton in his closet, he's been secretly seeing a guy and has also cheated on you with him, can you forgive? Same thing applies as if it was another woman.

Mr. Spoon asks you to marry him, what do you say? I say yes, but there's no rush.

Mr. Spoon wants the theme to love boat played as you walk the aisle, if you decline he's leaving you, what do you do? Leave him, anyone that is so picky about something so petty to the point where they'd dump me isn't worth my time.

:up:

Do you feel beautiful when you dress up or do you feel self conscious?

When you go to a party do you enjoy being there or you can't wait to go home?

How good are your manners?

How do you choose a person to be your friend?

Do you expect and demand others to respect you for who you are?

Do you feel beautiful when you dress up or do you feel self conscious? Beautiful. I love to dress up!

When you go to a party do you enjoy being there or you can't wait to go home? If it's a good party, I thoroughly enjoy being there.

How good are your manners? I think that I have very good manners, in general. At times they could be better, but courtesy and politeness are very important to me.

How do you choose a person to be your friend? Hmm, I wouldn't say I choose so much as it naturally falls into place. I like people who are positive, fun-loving, and know how to express themselves. I enjoy being around people that I can have real, deep conversations with. Trust and loyalty are also very important to me.

Do you expect and demand others to respect you for who you are?
I do not. While it would be nice for mutual respect for individuality to exist, in this day and age it's unrealistic to expect it automatically. I'd certainly never demand that anyone respect me; aside from a certain level of common courtesy, a lot of what makes up "respect" has to be earned.

AndThePickles, have you ever stumbled across a scene in which you wish you had never done so? I.e. walked in on your parents gettin down, etc.

what's an obstacle you've overcome or a significant event in your life that has impacted you greatly?

How old were you when you got your first kiss?

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

AndThePickles, have you ever stumbled across a scene in which you wish you had never done so? I.e. walked in on your parents gettin down, etc.

I tend to try to black out that sort of thing. Nothing comes to mind at the moment, although I know I never walked in on my parents.

what's an obstacle you've overcome or a significant event in your life that has impacted you greatly? This is a complicated answer, but to try to sum it up into one obstacle, I'll say overcoming my past. My childhood was very unhappy...my mother was emotionally abusive, and by the time I was a teenager I had no self esteem. I was depressed, cut myself at times, and very shy. I let others treat me like crap because I had no sense of self worth. I didn't like myself at all. I'm extremely proud to say that I am now a confident, happy, outgoing woman and I overcame my internal battles with myself.

How old were you when you got your first kiss? I honestly can't remember.

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?
legends of the hidden temple!

our youths are eerily similar, maybe that's why we get along so well :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1