15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Byrd Man

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?

Where can I find the best pizza in the World?

Where is THE best place for coffee?

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim?

No? So you never been to Canada then?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?

Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell?

What was your first computer?

First cell phone?

What is your current cell phone?

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam?

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?

Sue Storm, Kitty Pride and Rogue. Who you kill, marry, and screw?

You have all the money in the world because you married the richest woman in the world, but she would only let you buy 1 comic with her wealth: which would it be? (As in you have enough cash to afford even the oldest of comics, that sell for thousands upon thousands of dough). Provide good reason too please.

Action Comics #1. It's the first appearance of Superman and that single comic kick off the superhero genre. If not for that comic, we wouldn't even be on this site! So, I'd buy that just for the history of it.

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?
Batman: The Animated Series

Where can I find the best pizza in the World?
New York, or so I have been told

Where is THE best place for coffee?
Colombia. Juan Valdez is a straight up pimp.

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim?
Was that in English? :huh:

No? So you never been to Canada then?
**** Canada! :cmad: If I want a taste of Canada, I'll go the store and buy ham, or what they call Canadian Bacon, and then watch Bob and Doug, so take off, ya hoser!

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?
Washington D.C.

I love history, especially American history. If I had a chance to see all the sites, memorials, and where some of America's brightest and smartest people worked together to make the country a better place, I'd take it up.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?
Nope, never went. My parents went one time when I was nine, they refused to take me and my brother. I used that as part of my defense at the murder trial.

Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell?
Crawling on the floor as a baby.

What was your first computer?
It was some kind of IMB. I used to love that thing, operating MS-DOS with it took a bit to learn, but it was fun.

First cell phone?
Some sort of Samsung flipphone. Got it back in '05

What is your current cell phone?
A Samsung sliding phone. I went from flipping to sliding in six years, progress!

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?
I'll just go with my celebrity pick of Christina Hendricks. I love shapely women and I love redheads.

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or
would it be wham-bam thank you mam?
I'm a romantic at heart, so I'd take them out for a nice meal. Nothing but the finest items on McDonald's Dollar Menu for my boo.

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?
The Flash. I've always wanted to travel the world, but I've never had the means or money to do it. With his powers, that wouldn't be a problem.

Sue Storm, Kitty Pride and Rogue. Who you kill, marry, and screw?
I'd marry Sue since she's shown to be a good wife. I'd screw Rogue, might put me in a coma but I have a feeling it'd be worth it. Kill Kitty Pryde, mostly because she's odd woman out.

How do you go about choosing your avatars?

How do you go about choosing your avatars?

I usually choose my avvys by stumbling across pictures I like on the net and want to turn them into avvys. Usually I choose pictures of people or comic book characters.

My favorite avvy so far as been one I rocked last year, Pink Floyd the Barber

PinkFloyd.jpg

How much is gasoline per gallon in your area?

what's an obstacle you've overcome or a significant event in your life that has impacted you greatly?

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

who is your favorite marvel character?

dc character?

video game character?

first video game you remember playing?

favorite film pre 1975?

scariest movie you've ever seen?

did i miss the answers to these?

If u could 'download' any language into your head. Aka you've just learn it instantly and can speak it, understand it etc, ehat would it be?

Foosball or airhockey?

how many songs are in your itunes?'

which poster would you like to go shot for shot against?

play poker with?

play D&D with?

fave boardgame?

did i miss the answers to these?

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=20188097&postcount=88

If u could 'download' any language into your head. Aka you've just learn it instantly and can speak it, understand it etc, ehat would it be?
Probably Spanish. Other languages sound cooler, but Spanish could turn out to be a more practical choice for an American in the coming years.

Foosball or airhockey?
Airhockey. I suck at Foosball, never could do it right.

how many songs are in your itunes?'
300 and something. It's like 320 I think

which poster would you like to go shot for shot against?
Batman. Despite his username, he's a girlie man and I'm pretty sure he can't throw a punch to save his life.

play poker with?
Johnny Blaze, Green Lantern, and Batman

play D&D with?
Green Lantern, wiegabo, SuperFerret and Andy C. I know you said one, but all of them are D&D fans and I'd probably enjoy playing with them as a first time D&D player.

fave boardgame?
Monopoly. Never won, but I liked playing it.

if you're playing Monopoly which piece are you?

when was the last time you broke the law?

tell us something you'd like to cross off your bucket list in the near future

what's the coolest piece of fanboy memorabilia you own? (comic, figure,etc)

Leroy Green or Sho'Nuff?

weirdest thing you ever ate?

what was your first word?

ever had a broken bone? if so, how?

play D&D with?
Green Lantern, wiegabo, SuperFerret and Andy C. I know you said one, but all of them are D&D fans and I'd probably enjoy playing with them as a first time D&D player.

Interresting, as I'm planning on getting one up and running (though it's not exactly D&D, as Wizards of the Coast raped the property and removed all recognizable aspects of the game in favor of new crap that gives it an MMO style feel, the game system will be Pathfinder, which is the spiritual successor of D&D back when it was recognizable as D&D).

What was your name before Byrd Man...you feel familiar.

when was the last time you broke the law?
A few weeks ago when I drove a car I had just bought. I put the tag from my old car on it and drove it without proper insurance or the title in my name. Had I been pulled over, the cops would have

tell us something you'd like to cross off your bucket list in the near future
I'd like to go outside the USA at least once, go somewhere in Europe or in Asia. My top two choices are probably Tokyo and London.

what's the coolest piece of fanboy memorabilia you own? (comic, figure,etc)
Maybe not the coolest, but my favorite is a metal batwing that was part of the merchandise released with the Batman '89 movie. One of the few pieces of Batman memorabilia from my childhood that I managed to hold on to.

Leroy Green or Sho'Nuff?
Sho'Nuff. He's the meanest, baddest, prettiest mofo around so he wins by default.

weirdest thing you ever ate?
Frog legs

what was your first word?
"**** you and the horse you rode in....dada."

ever had a broken bone? if so, how?
Closest I've came to breaking a bone was the two times my knee was dislocated, once the right one and then the left one. It like hell and was hard to walk on once they went back into place. Lucky enough never to have broken anything yet

What was your name before Byrd Man...you feel familiar.

My name before Byrd Man was....byrd_man. Yes, I've had work done! Just a few touch-ups, though. I'm not as bad as some.

Since my 15 minutes are up after today, I'd like to thank everyone for asking me all these wonderful, thought provoking, and at times silly questions. I had fun

What's your favorite song?

Do you own a dog?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your dream car?

What's your favorite song?
Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC

Do you own a dog?
Yep. A five-year old Shih Tzu named Andy

What's your favorite movie?
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Start Loving the Bomb.

What's your dream car?
Not really a car, but I've always wanted a Triumph Bonneville. A car I'd like to have is a '72 Chevy Nova

How many women have you been intimate with?

What's your deepest, darkest, most personal secret that no one knows?

Really, stop playing games and tell us what we all want to know: Where is the damn beef?

What's a good reason for us all to watch your favorite sport?

Who was Jack The Ripper?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

How many women have you been intimate with?

Your mother :hrt:

What's your deepest, darkest, most personal secret that no one knows?
.....I was born a poor, black child!

Really, stop playing games and tell us what we all want to know: Where is the damn beef?
On a cow.

What's a good reason for us all to watch your favorite sport?
A good reason to watch football, that's American football for all you limey ****s, is for the excitement, action, and hard hits. Concussions for everyone!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1

Whoa, I just got dizzy....uhh, what was I saying?

Who was Jack The Ripper?

This guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper_suspects#James_Kelly

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken. He got all worked up on the foreplay.

Have you ever been in a fight?

If yes, how did you do in said fight?

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex?

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts)

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be?

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be?

What movie did you go see?

Who is your all time favorite fictional character?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like?

Have you ever been in a fight?
I've been in four fights.

If yes, how did you do in said fight?
Meh, I never got my ass whooped, but I never whooped anybody's ass. They were mostly scuffles instead of out and out donnybrooks.

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex?
N/A

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts)
I was quasi-famous when I was on radio, although that's locally famous. I liked that nobody knew what I looked like, it wasn't until I opened my mouth that someone might say something.

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be?
Batman. I'm sure he can give as good as he takes. :fhm:

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be?
Batman again

What movie did you go see?
We jumped into a time machine and went to go see The Dark Knight Rises.

Who is your all time favorite fictional character?
Bud White from L.A. Confidential. Brutal to his core, but with his own sense of morality and chivalry, you don't **** with Bud White unless you want to die.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like?
A wild and crazy one. I'd eat the worse food I could think of, try to get laid as many times as I could, and tell people I don't like that they can go **** themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"