Gotham Knight
Part 1 - Your "Real" life
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
How tall are you?
Do you hav any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
what's your lucky number?
any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2 Your Hype Life
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?
Link us to a thread you enjoy:
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A -Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official 15 Minutes Sign Up Page: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Have you ever been in a fight?

If yes, how did you do in said fight?

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex?

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts)

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be?

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be?

What movie did you go see?

Who is your all time favorite fictional character?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like?

Coke or Pepsi?

Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?

Boxers, Briefs, or Commando?

NWO Black and White or Wolfpac :cool:?

Favorite Music artist?

Favorite Sports?

Favorite Sports teams?

Last edited:
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Any food or drink you absolutely can't stand?

Where were you born? Gotham City.
Where do you currently live? Gotham City. :oldrazz:
Age? 19.
Height? Uh, not sure. 6'6 maybe.
Hair color? Black.
Eye Color? Brown.
How tall are you? Average height I would say.
Do you hav any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus) None at all and I have no interest in getting one now or in the future.
Lefty or Righty? Righty. Lefty's are so weird.
Do you have any siblings? Yep. 2 siblings.
What is your current avatar and why? Batman from the Nolan series, with an NWO theme. Huge thanks to Parker Wayne(I apologize if I didn't get the name exactly right) for making it.
How many posts do you have right now? Currently 1,096. After this post it will be 1,097.
Post a picture of your handwriting: I would, but I don't currently own a scanner to upload it. But trust me, it's very neat.

What is your job? I have a part time job as a waiter.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) Sadly, no. But if I do get one, I would like a Hummer. Hate on me all you want, but I like them.
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins.
what's your lucky number? 12
any superstitions? I'm not very superstitious. I wouldn't walk under a ladder on purpose, but at the same time if I did, I wouldn't freak out over it.
What kind of cell phone do you have? Blackberry.
What's your default ringtone? It's your average normal sounding beeping noise. But I changed it to the theme from Batman: The Animated Series.
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? Green Hornet. I know I'm behind on movies, but I haven't really had the cash to go lately.

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? Prison Mike because he's an Office fan which is the only reason I need. Then THE MR. TERRIFIC as he could keep everyone entertained with his Blade impersonations. B.A. Baracus seems like a good enough guy. Marx is another guy who's very polite and has been very helpful to me in the past, so him too. Then Parker Wayne as he's been nice enough to make me the avatar I am currently using. And since I'm having a hard time choosing between other people, ComicChick for giving me my 15 minutes.
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? Prison Mike. We could both channel our inner Michael Scott's and put on the performance of a lifetime.
What will you sing? Katy Perry California Girls, because strangely enough I know all of the lyrics to that song. Not by choice as much as it being played everywhere on every radio station.
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? Nope. And I'm not sure that I would want too. :csad:
have you ever posted commando? Never. :ikyn
What brought you to the Hype? I lurked the Hype for years. Even going back to 2006. I only decided to join so that I could discuss TDKR.
What keeps you here? I have no idea. But all kidding aside, I post for the fun of it. Any day that I don't get any enjoyment from posting, I'll stop. I will likely post however at least until The Dark Knight Rises is released.
Link us to a thread you enjoy: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=159002 One of the funniest and most disturbing threads ever. But still a classic. :funny:
What is your favorite Smiley? :batman: But I never really have an excuse to use it.
Least favorite? :fhm: Under no circumstance would I want to do anything even a little close to that to any of the Hype members. Especially not ones from the Batman boards. :awesome:
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A -Friend? SuperFerret. That way, if he's right then I can advance and possibly earn more cash. If he's wrong, then he has to stop pretending to be so wise. :oldrazz:
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? SuperFerret again as I would like to have a battle of wits with him and see how smart he really is. And then Kane52630 as he's a fellow Batman fan.
Which two Mods? Marx and ComicChick.
Hype Crush? Gotham Knight. :o
Hype Nemesis? I don't have one and even with someone I don't really like, I'll just ignore them rather than get into a pointless online feud.
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. I do not hate the Batman boards. Just the few people that post there that have the mentality that their opinion is the right one.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve? Obnoxious posters that try to act tough. It's the internet guys, get some fresh air.
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? I was lurking before the release of Spider-Man 3. And I remember always checking back for more news on the movie. So I was really excited for that.

WillardNation: Have you ever been in a fight? Only with siblings. So nothing too serious.

If yes, how did you do in said fight? Of course I dominated in all of them. :word:

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex? What is that?

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts) Not really. Unless you consider Batman famous. :o

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be? Myself. :awesome:

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be? Prison Mike as he knows his shows, so he likely knows his movies.

What movie did you go see? The 40 year old virgin.

Who is your all time favorite fictional character? Batman of course.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like? That's so depressing that I don't even want to think about it.

Parker Wayne: Coke or Pepsi? Coke definitely.

Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris? Can't go wrong with either guy.

Boxers, Briefs, or Commando? Briefs are the only way to go.

NWO Black and White or Wolfpac :cool:? NWO. Right? :csad:

Favorite Music artist? I would probably go with Kanye West. Even if he is an arrogant moron.

Favorite Sports? A tie between Basketball and Football(NFL).

Favorite Sports teams? The Cardinals.

Kane52630:What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a question, that we might never know the answer too. :wow:

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? LOL

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? We never would know. Or would we?

Is there another word for synonym? Of course there is, you just have to look hard enough to find it. :whatever:

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? Animal crackers are cookies, so yes. So any vegetarians out there, you're good to eat animal crackers.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? I would guess that they do. Because if the injection doesn't work, then they would be liable to get sued. Right?.... Right? :huh:

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? Again, LOL

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? Only if a tree falls on him.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? I'm not sure, but that would make for a good storyline in TDKR. Batman starts to lose his mind and has to face his villainous side.

How young can you die of old age? 13(I have no idea.)

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? I do it all the time. People tend to stare at me when I do it for some strange reason.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? 20. Only 5 if they're professional searchlight bulb changers.

Is it still real to you? It's still real to me! :csad:

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? None at all. A citizen of Gotham doesn't get infractions. :o

What is your least favorite word? Joker(For obvious reasons.)

What turns you on? The switch on my back.

What turns you off? The same switch on my back.

What sound do you love? Any of the musical scores from TDK.

What sound do you hate? Alarm clock going off.

What is your favorite curse word? Robin.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Movie star. I know that it's the cliche answer, but I would still like to attempt to act.

What profession would you not like to do? Garbage man.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? You're in and here's a free special edition of TDK on DVD.

Ipodman: Any food or drink you absolutely can't stand? Not really. I'll pretty much eat/drink anything unless it's really bad.

Who is your daddy?

What does he do?

Who would win in a fight: Batman or old age?

What is the grossest thing you would do for 1 million dollars?

Jingle all the Way...great movie or greatest movie?

If Satan exists, what is the first thing you would tell him?

Satan spells Santa mixed around...coincidence?

How old are you in dog years?

Cat years? Does anybody really care how fast a cat ages? I didn't think so.

How many voices do you hear in your head?

A werewolf or an involuntary lunar cycle canid shape shifter...which one would you want to be?

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?

Where can I find the best pizza in the World?

Where is THE best place for coffee?

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim?

No? So you never been to Canada then?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?

Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell?

What was your first computer?

First cell phone?

What is your current cell phone?

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam?

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?

Sue Storm, Kitty Pride and Rogue. Who you kill, marry, and screw?

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it?

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly?

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title?

So what's up with the name?

You are sent to jail for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble?

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing?

Have you or anyone you know been affected by the economic mess?

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area?

AT&T or Sprint?

Batman vs Superman, ultimate fight to the death, who would win? (this may be a given by virtue of your screen name)

What film are you anticipating this year?

What superhero would you like to see on the big screen?

Favorite beer? Liquor?

If you were worth billions, what would you do to protect yourself and how would you use your wealth?

If you were part of the Mexican Cartel and a hostage, who you were merciful with, threatened to "dirty sanchez" your entire family, would you still let him go or send him on a one way ticket to the land where Adrien Brody's career now resides?

Favorite Sport? Are you able to understand the dynamics of it or are you just a casual fan?

What are your political views? Donkey or Elephant?

If you were trapped in an elevator with an incredibly attractive celebrity female who was coming on to you, would you do it? The catch is that she has herpes. :)

Hurry up lets all ask a million questions to overwhelm him so that when he comes in here he gives up.

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
How old are you?
What do you eat in the cinema?
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
Favorite bond?
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it')
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun.
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality.
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)?
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Favorite Batman?
Favorite film ever?
Most overrated film ever?
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it?
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree?
Last person you saw naked?
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
The happiest moment in your life so far?
Whats for dinner in your house today?
Favorite thing to drink?
Ever thought you might be gay?
Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Favorite Ghostbuster?
Favorite Star Wars Character?
What one film should they never, EVER remake?
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
What actor do you think you most resemble?
What film have you seen more than any other?
Best smell in the world?
Most horrible smell in the world?
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you?
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention?
Do you like pina colada?
What about getting caught in the rain?
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is?
Favorite superhero?
Favorite Superhero movie?
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)?
How many men women have you slept with?
Do you see the glass half full or half empty?
What was the last lie you told?
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they?
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us?
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it?
How often do you work out?
Are you a good dancer?

Chaseter: Who is your daddy? Batman.

What does he do? Fight Crime.

Who would win in a fight: Batman or old age? Batman with prep time.

What is the grossest thing you would do for 1 million dollars? If you've ever seen the show Fear Factor, then you know how they always give them gross things to eat. So probably something like that.

Jingle all the Way...great movie or greatest movie? Just great. I could pick a few Christmas movies that I enjoyed more.

If Satan exists, what is the first thing you would tell him? I'll never meet him.

Satan spells Santa mixed around...coincidence? Better question, Santa mixed around, spells Satan. I ask you, is that a coincidence?

How old are you in dog years? Not sure.

Cat years? Does anybody really care how fast a cat ages? I didn't think so. Cats are evil.

How many voices do you hear in your head? Thankfully only one.

A werewolf or an involuntary lunar cycle canid shape shifter...which one would you want to be? I think the shape shifter one sounds like it could be useful.

POWdER-man: What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child? Batman: The Animated Series. And I still enjoy watching it.

Where can I find the best pizza in the World? New York of course.

Where is THE best place for coffee? Starbucks. I love Starbucks.

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim? No and no.

No? So you never been to Canada then? No I have not, eh.

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why? Hawaii for the beautiful scenery. That would be awesome.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride? Sadly no. However, I have been to an amusement park before, but I didn't go on any rides.

Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell? Didn't exist yet.

What was your first computer? I think when I was maybe, about 9 years old.

First cell phone? 17.

What is your current cell phone? Blackberry.

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be? Dead?! You're the one retrieving the body, right?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam? I would probably use this opportunity for something more important. Like getting a free meal and leaving them to pay the bill.

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day? Superman as he has pretty much every super power that you could want.

Sue Storm, Kitty Pride and Rogue. Who you kill, marry, and screw? Rogue, Kitty Pride, Sue Storm.... In no particular order.

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? Likely because I have bird food in my hand.

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it? Donate it to a bunch of different charities.

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly? I try to sell it for money of course. But not before giving you a free copy.

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title? It would be a family themed movie about me getting $1 million dollars and then having to spend it in one day. The only thing is, I could not spend it on anything of value. And Alfonso Ribeiro would star in it as me. Why? Because he's awesome.

The movie title would be: $1 Million and 24. Get it? Because I would have a million dollars and only 24 hours to spend it all.

So what's up with the name? Come on man, it's good!

You are sent to jail for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble? I could last in jail for awhile. Prison on the other hand....

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing? Green Lantern easily.

Marx: Have you or anyone you know been affected by the economic mess? Yep. Me and my entire family has unfortunately.

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area? About 5 dollars. Ridiculous.

Alchemyst: AT&T or Sprint? AT&T.

Batman vs Superman, ultimate fight to the death, who would win? (this may be a given by virtue of your screen name) Batman with prep time. Without prep time, still Batman.

What film are you anticipating this year? Green Lantern. Although I'm also really excited for Captain America.

What superhero would you like to see on the big screen? That's a great question. I would go with Luke Cage. That could be a very good movie if done right.

Ernie: Favorite beer? Liquor? Not old enough to drink.

If you were worth billions, what would you do to protect yourself and how would you use your wealth? I would hire only the finest bodyguards. And I would like to donate to charity and start my own foundation to help treat and possibly find a cure for a deadly disease.

If you were part of the Mexican Cartel and a hostage, who you were merciful with, threatened to "dirty sanchez" your entire family, would you still let him go or send him on a one way ticket to the land where Adrien Brody's career now resides? LOL at Adrien Brody. But no, I couldn't ever kill another human being unless I HAD to.

Favorite Sport? Are you able to understand the dynamics of it or are you just a casual fan? Football(NFL) and Basketball. And I'm a little more than a casual fan. I certainly understand the dynamics.

What are your political views? Donkey or Elephant? Giraffe's.

If you were trapped in an elevator with an incredibly attractive celebrity female who was coming on to you, would you do it? The catch is that she has herpes. :) I'm assuming by the catch that this is Jessica Alba. In which case, no. Because JAL might find out about it and try to attack me. And then the other reason would be because I'm not that desperate. :csad:

B.A. BARACUS: Who's your daddy, and what does he do? Batman and he fights crime. Why do you people keep asking me this question?! :cmad:
How old are you? 19.
What do you eat in the cinema? Popcorn.
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie? No, I'm quiet as soon as the opening credits begin.
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it? I have and yes it really is.
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13 and that's the truth... What? :huh:
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)? Sour cream and onion.
look, you got a time machine, where you going to? Back in time to stop Hitler before he can begin his evil reign of terror. But of course it wouldn't work, because it never does.
Favorite bond? Pierce Brosnan easily.
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it') I've never seen it, but I'll go with Phil Mitchell.
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun. Nah, I'm good. But if that ever happens I'll give you the address to where it's taking place and you can go instead. :woot::up:
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality. Eyes. :oldrazz:
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)? Nope. But I've had creepy things happen before. Not anything to bad or worth telling about.
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it? Christian Bale. Hopefully he can give me some insight to TDKR and we can order a pizza and watch BB and TDK on DVD.
Would you stop if it was hammer time? Every single time.
Favorite Batman? Not even close to me, it's Nolan's Batman.
Favorite film ever? The Dark Knight.
Most overrated film ever? Avatar.
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it? Leave it and go to a doctor and get it removed.
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree? If she's talking about stars, then yes seeing as how I've never met any.
Last person you saw naked? Myself.
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them? Yep. Fully knowing how many germs are probably on them.
The happiest moment in your life so far? My first job.
Whats for dinner in your house today? I'm not sure yet.
Favorite thing to drink? Soda.
Ever thought you might be gay? Nope.
Favorite item of pick n' mix? Anything really.
Favorite Ghostbuster? Bill Murray as Peter Venkman.
Favorite Star Wars Character? Luke Skywalker.
What one film should they never, EVER remake? Ghostbusters. But apparently they're going to anyway.
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible? They need to work harder on the new Superman film so that they can release it as soon as possible. Superman Returns was a joke.
What actor do you think you most resemble? George Clooney. :o
What film have you seen more than any other? TDK.
Best smell in the world? Soap or flowers.
Most horrible smell in the world? Trash.
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you? No and, thank goodness no.
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention? I would laugh and then proceed to change the channel.
Do you like pina colada? I sure do, and getting caught in the rain.
What about getting caught in the rain? I just told you!
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is? I'll guess that it's green?
Favorite superhero? Batman.
Favorite Superhero movie? The Dark Knight.
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)? Probably a few years ago. Not a serious fight though.
How many men women have you slept with? Too many to count. You know what I'm saying? :awesome:
Do you see the glass half full or half empty? Trick question.
What was the last lie you told? See second post above.
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they? Money, the ability to fly, and good health.
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us? I'm actually a huge fan of the Superman series.
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it? You will never know.
How often do you work out? Everyday.
Are you a good dancer? Not really.

What's one song that you like from an artist you don't like?

Are you currently stressing out over anything?

Ipodman:What's one song that you like from an artist you don't like? I'm a fan of Kanye West. So pick anyone of his songs as I don't really have a favorite. But I'm definitely not a fan of him as a person.

Marx:Are you currently stressing out over anything? Not more stressed than any regular person would be. Money's always a problem, but other than that I haven't been stressed LATELY.

How many women have you slept with that you would rather no one know about?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

Is there anything that can make you go crazy?

Who's the craziest person you know in real life?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Are there any questions?

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I appreciate all of you taking the time to ask me so many questions.

Erzengel: Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as? Hi my name is Gotham Knight. You might remember me on SHH for such threads as "What's your favorite restaurant?", as that's the only thread I have made that really got a response. Or you also might know me from the Batman boards.

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? Probably not speaking up about what I really wanted. Although I still make that mistake sometimes.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love. I'm not really at the age where I've had any kind of serious relationships yet.

What’s your biggest geek collectible? This is a tough one. But I have a lot of superhero gear. I'll go with a Batman mask I have. I'm not sure what Batman it's depicting, but it looks awesome.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? Chris Nolan so that he could give me some inside information on TDKR. Oh and maybe some water, room temperature. :o

What was your first? I've been playing Video Games ever since I can remember. I'm a huge gamer.
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? Parents. Luckily it wasn't an in depth discussion.

Who has been your biggest influence and why? My parents for their hard work.

Where is your next vacation spot? Hopefully some place cool, like Hawaii. Although I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to afford a vacation like that.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? Probably trying to become acclimated to my new home.

Ipodman: Is there anything that can make you go crazy? I'm good with controlling my emotions. So no. But there are things that can seriously annoy me.

Who's the craziest person you know in real life? Probably myself. :csad:

Kane52630: Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen. Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins. Where is the Love? By The Black Eyed Peas. Stronger by Kanye West. Homecoming by Kanye West. And Forever by Chris Brown.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? Both.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? That's actually a very good question. But I suppose that it's for someone who's blind, but is being driven by somebody else to the bank.

What do batteries run on? The energizer bunny. Come on Kane, you know that.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? LOL

Are there any questions? Nope. I'm good. :up:

Last edited:
Monkeys?

Cake?

What item from IKEA have you put together?

How long would it take to tunnel to the moon?

If your stuff was stolen and you had to go on a large epic adventure inorder to get it all back, what kind of adventure would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"