15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Gotham Knight

Is The Miz really awesome? Really??!

What WWF / WWE events have you been to?

Favorite wrest... errr... entertainer, ever?

WCW or WWF?

Which fad do you think was the worst?

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did?

What are your biggest peeves?

What is your favorite meal?

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with
one drink (the island has fresh water)
one meal
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)
one CD
one board game
one luxury item
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

Would you agree that buying DVDs/Cds nowadays is stupid.

Lord Valumart: Monkeys? Of course.

Cake? Of course.

What item from IKEA have you put together? I haven't bought anything from them. They're a furniture store, right?

How long would it take to tunnel to the moon? Impossible I say.

If your stuff was stolen and you had to go on a large epic adventure inorder to get it all back, what kind of adventure would it be? It would be like a fun family themed movie. I would encounter pirates and dragons. But eventually end up getting my stuff back, while also saving the day by defeating an evil pirate.

Nell2ThaIzzay: Is The Miz really awesome? Really??! I wasn't a fan of his at all when he first entered the WWE. But he's transformed himself into a main event guy and is very entertaining. So yeah, he's pretty awesome.

What WWF / WWE events have you been to? I've never been to one unfortunately. But I am going to try and save up so that I can go to WrestleMania 28.

Favorite wrest... errr... entertainer, ever? The Rock of course. Do you smell, what I'm cooking?

WCW or WWF? I also watched and liked WCW. But WWF without a doubt.

POWdER-man: Which fad do you think was the worst? All of them. :oldrazz:

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did? I luckily haven't been duped into any fad's. I have my own style. :word:

What are your biggest peeves? Ignorant people.

What is your favorite meal? Fried Chicken and Macaroni and Cheese, please.

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with Someone else to be there with me. I would probably go insane.
one drink (the island has fresh water)
one meal
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)
one CD
one board game But if I weren't held back by this rule. I would channel my inner Macgyver and turn the board game into a boat using some sand, and a tree branch.
one luxury item
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

Ipodman: Would you agree that buying DVDs/Cds nowadays is stupid. I ALWAYS pay for my stuff legally. I think it's disrespectful to the artist/actors when you don't pay for it legally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"