15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Immortalfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you put on you homemade pizza?

What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

If you could live inside of one fictional, non-comic related book, what would it be?

Do you want to have children if you get married?

A unicorn and a pegasus have a fight. Who wins?

Apples or oranges?

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Do you hate how some people ask the same questions in every 15 minutes?

What's the worst comic book movie you have ever seen?

If you could personally play a character (any type) in a movie, who would it be?

I guess I'd say Fantastic Four. I liked the cast, but their horrid vision of Doctor Doom, one of my favorite villains of all time, is unforgivable. I liked the second one ok, but still not great. Michael Chiklis as Thing, and Laurence Fishburne voicing Silver Surfer are the only shining points.

Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

spider-freedie, bakerboy and mr parker. 1 bullet choose carefully

die in sleep or blaze of glory

any game systems and if so which

if you had to pick one future for the world, which demolition man style, judge dredd style or terminator style

How come you dont want to meet/hang out with me and JStorm?

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?

What is the best pizza you ever had? (include location and toppings)

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had?

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?

Where were you during 9/11?

What was your first computer?

First cell phone?

What is your current cell phone?

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam?

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?

Rogue, Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Who you kill, marry, and screw?

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it?

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly?

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title?

So what's up with the name?

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble?

What will be your last meal?

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing?

Which fad do you think was the worst?

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did?

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with
one drink (the island has fresh water)
one meal
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)
one CD
one board game
one luxury item
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why?

What is in your fridge right now?

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee?

Why should I fire you once I hire you?

Gotham Knight

Batman or Superman? Batman. However, Superman does have the better roller coaster at Six Flags Over Georgia.

Favorite Superhero? That was always one I struggled to decide. For most of my youth, I probably would have said Spider-Man. But as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate attitude, guts if you will, moreso than power. Thus, I'll say the Batman is #1.

Are you going to see Green Lantern? Yes, GL has always been a favorite. I recall the time as a kid when I learned that Hal/Kyle/John wasn't the only one...there are LOTS of Lanterns in the universe. Always thought that was a neat concept.

Lag Monster or Thread Manager? The Lag Monster has been slain, but Thread Manager is on my hit list. One day, he too will fall before me.

What's your favorite meal? I'm partial to my own cooking, like homemade pizza, salads and quesadilla-things but for going out; everyone knows I'm all about Chick-fil-A, but other favorites are Firehouse Subs, Five Guys, local barbecue, Mexican and pizza places, Zaxby's, Steak & Shake, Chili's...I'm pretty versatile.

Would you say that you are currently happy with where you are in life right now? Why or why not?

Immortalfire, you've been a mod now for quite a while now. What qualities do you think play an important part in modding?

Without naming names or incidents, do you ever feel some mods make a bad decisions?

What's worse, someone posting a man's ding-dong or a woman's cha-cha?

Erzengel

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as? Immortalfire here, I'd say I'm most known for the Super Bowl threads, the thread of cheerleader pictures, random childhood discussions in Community, and the older crowd probably recalls various skits I wrote involving various Hype members.

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? I don't know if I have a real big regret..nothing that's hung over my head all these years, anyway. I might often wish I had someone help me do better in school, or maybe I should have been nicer to someone here, or been more firm with someone else there. I think sometimes the mistakes we make are the things that make us who we are.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love. Oh that beautiful redhead those years, long ago. She thought I was a creep, she thought I was a geek and she probably wasn't the first. Nor was she the last, I can guarantee that. But time went on, she moved away and I got over her. Now she's married with a son, and we're Facebook friends again.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

DSC07314.jpg

KITT with matching Michael Knight action figure.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? A 12-pack of Coca Cola, and huge tray of Zaxby's chicken.

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DC Talk, "Free at Last"
DVD/Blu-Ray A box set of the original six Star Trek movies.
Automobile Pontiac Sunfire
Video Game Super Mario Bros.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? One day, a young north Georgia boy went for a walk with Dad. Dad pointed out a Robin to his young son, and said "bird". Later in a garden, Dad pointed out buzzing insects among flowers and said "Bee". Young 'fire repeated these words, and that was that.

Who has been your biggest influence and why? My former youth minister, now music minister. I've learned so many things about so many subjects, spiritual and non.

Where is your next vacation spot? Texas, in July. Visiting some family and seeing the sights.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? I guess just overall familiarity. Plus the local eating joints I'm accustomed to.

Karate Kid (1984) or The Karate Kid (2010), which do you like?

What did you think of the Mortal Kombat web series?

Is that even a question? The original. I haven't even bothered with seeing the remake.

Can't say I've seen any of it.

Parker Wayne

Coke or Pepsi? Coke, my state invented it, we make it, we own it.

Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris? Chuck.

Boxers, Briefs, or Commando? Boxers

If there's one person alive you would want to fight, who would you fight? Dead? The alive one. At least then it'd be a fair fight.

Favorite Music artist? Leon Russell

Favorite Sports? Hockey, arena football.

Favorite Sports teams? Bulldogs, Falcons, Spurs, Braves

Snookie, Lindsey Lohan, and Paris Hilton: screw, kill, and marry? What the hell is a Snookie :huh: If Hilton and Lohan are any indication, I think I'll stay at least a thousand miles away from them all.

Favorite Spider-man costume other than the traditional costume? None, you can't top perfection.

How depressing is it to be an Atlanta Falcons fan and know they'll never win the big one? :hehe:

Same with the Georgia Bulldogs and the BCS National Championship? :hehe:

I don't, and neither do you, smartass.

ComicChick

Favorite Disney villain? Ursula, voiced by the incredible Pat Carroll.

Favorite Disney princess? I was going to say Belle, but she's not a princess. Aurora, because Sleeping Beauty is a classic.

Who would be your wrestling tag team partner, dead or alive? Herschel Walker, the man is the Hulk even at near 50.

Fave song from a musical? Greased Lightnin'

Name 5 songs and 5 hype members that those songs remind you of? Oh lordy..

Erzengel - "Ain't Too Proud To Beg"
Drakon - "Kashmir"
AndThePickles - "Why Should I Worry"
Spider-Fan - "Fraggle Rock"
Hunter Rider - "Love Shack"

I totally picked those songs and Hypesters at random.

Coke or Soda or Pop?

Mellow yellow or Sundrop or Mtn Dew?

DVD or bluray?

VHS or Nintendo?

Betamax or Rock music?

SuperNintendo or current consoles(trick question, answer is SuperNintendo)

AndThePickles

What do you put on your homemade pizza? Turkey pepperoni, olives, sometimes sausage.

What is your favorite kind of cheesecake? I'm not picky. If it's cheesecake, I'm there :woot:

If you could live inside of one fictional, non-comic related book, what would it be? The books and characters by Beverly Cleary always reminded me of mine own childhood adventures, so I'd probably pick that just for fun.

Do you want to have children if you get married? Sure, but I'm rapidly losing hope of either one ever happening.

A unicorn and a Pegasus have a fight. Who wins? Gotta give the edge to Pegasus, he can fly after all.

Apples or oranges? Apple. Speaking of orange; is the fruit named after the color, or is the color named for the fruit? No other color has a fruit named the same thing. :wow:

What is your favorite childhood memory? Traveling on the road with my folks when they were in a couple of bands in the 90's.

Do you hate how some people ask the same questions in every 15 minutes? Sometimes. lol

Some questions asked in the other threads haven't even been seen here.

the_ultimate_evil

spider-freedie, bakerboy and mr parker. 1 bullet choose carefully Freddie..he served no purpose at all.

die in sleep or blaze of glory I have the feeling I'll go down while rescuing you all from the evils of Thread Manager.

any game systems and if so which Still have and still functioning; Genesis, Super NES, PlayStation 2, Dreamcast..looking to get another classic NES soon.

if you had to pick one future for the world, which demolition man style, judge dredd style or terminator style Judge Dredd...because I am the law.

List some of your short and long term goals and what you plan on trying to achieve them.

Would you step in to stop a fight if you saw one?

POWdER-man

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child? I'm not that old, lol. Gotta go with Knight Rider..cartoons were big, but I loved watching the adventures of Michael and KITT.

What is the best pizza you ever had? I've had a lot of good pizza in my time, but it's hard to decide who is the best ever. One local place in Macon was good, I forget it's name..in Athens there's Pepperino's or Mellow Mushroom, both very good. In my birthplace town of Anderson, SC, there's a place called NY Pizza...very very good.

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had? I've never been a coffee drinker, so I have no answer.

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim? I have not. In fact, I don't think there's one in my entire state.

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why? Always had a fancy to visit Australia for some reason. I don't even really remember why, or when the idea struck..but it's on my mind.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride? I haven't been there since I was 5, and don't remember much about it.

Where were you during 9/11? I was home, TV not on, and my aunt called me.

What was your first computer? Some IBM thing in 1999..I forget it's name.

First cell phone? A Nokia with the default blue faceplate, that was 2001.

What is your current cell phone? iPhone

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be? The living one.

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam? I gotta eat.

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day? Iron Man..fun loving rich guy with a kickin' super powered armor.

Rogue, Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Who you kill, marry, and screw?
Kill: Rogue, her touch could kill me anyway.
Marry: Jean
Screw: Emma

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? I'm awesome like that.

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it? Take all my crew to Six Flags, blow the cash on food and candy, then order some righteous crap on eBay and Amazon.

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly? Probably burn it and bury the ashes.

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title? Drama-comedy, James Franco, "Burned"

So what's up with the name? I wield an powerful living fire, called the Eternal Flame. As it's user, am the Immortalfire.

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble? I'll use my charming personality. :yay:

What will be your last meal? Sausage & olive pizza, 2 Chick-fil-A sandwiches, peach tea and blueberry cheesecake.

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing? Already seen both Thor and X-Men First Class, up next I'm looking forward to Green Lantern, Captain America, and Cowboys & Aliens looks fun too.

Which fad do you think was the worst? Slap Bracelets

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did? Slap Bracelets :csad:

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with - Ashley Greene
one drink (the island has fresh water) - Ginger ale
one meal - Calzone with pepperoni, ham and beef.
one DVD - Back To The Future trilogy
one CD - Willie Nelson, "Stardust"
one board game - Apples to Apples
one luxury item - Sunscreen..I hate getting sunburn.
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island. - Aw :csad:

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why? Owl, because I enjoy the funny O RLY owl pics on the web.

What is in your fridge right now? Milk, orange juice, lettuce, roma tomatoes, eggs, various sauces, cheese, jam

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee? I am dependable, hard working, organized, a snappy dresser, courteous to customers, easy to get along with, and I'm a message board moderator on the side. What more could anyone ask? :woot:

Why should I fire you once I hire you? Only you can know that.

Sensi

If you were in UGA's bookstore right now, what would you buy? Probably a polo shirt, I need a new one.

Have you met Bobby Bowden? No I haven't, but I have met Tommy. he was a guest speaker at my church several years ago.

Do you think this is a good commercial? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arUunVhLG_0 Love it! :funny:

Do you say dadgum or dadgummit? I find I say "dadgum" quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"