15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Immortalfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunar_Wolf

Immortalfire, you've been a mod now for quite a while now. What qualities do you think play an important part in modding? Patience, courtesy, and a willingness to help others.

Without naming names or incidents, do you ever feel some mods make a bad decisions? Inconceivable, the mods in all their knowledge and wisdom can never fail!....at least that's what Empress Dew tells us at the weekly ceremony, where we sacrifice a young male virgin to the Hype Oracle.

No.

What's worse, someone posting a man's ding-dong or a woman's cha-cha? They are both equally inappropriate.

enterthemadness

Coke or Soda or Pop? Collectively, they're all soda. A Coke is a Coke, just as a Dr. Pepper is a Dr. Pepper

Mellow yellow or Sundrop or Mtn Dew? Mellow Yellow

DVD or bluray? I have yet to experience blu-ray, still on the DVD thing.

VHS or Nintendo? Nintendo

Betamax or Rock music? I'm gonna rock and roll all night.

Super Nintendo or current consoles I'd rather play older stuff than anything new, so of course Super Nintendo.

List some of your short and long term goals and what you plan on trying to achieve them.

• Visit Texas (I'm actually doing that one next month)
  • See hockey games in St. Paul, Chicago, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Calgary
  • Be a stadium PA announcer
  • Take a photography class

That's all I've got for now.

Are you a fast or slow eater?
What is your bed time?
Cats or dogs?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why? Always had a fancy to visit Australia for some reason. I don't even really remember why, or when the idea struck..but it's on my mind.

I wouldn't mind Australia if it weren't for all poisonous/threatening things that could kill you there.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride? I haven't been there since I was 5, and don't remember much about it.

Being in Georgia I figure you would have gone more times then that.

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it? Take all my crew to Six Flags, blow the cash on food and candy, then order some righteous crap on eBay and Amazon.
You broke the rules. :cmad:

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble? I'll use my charming personality. :yay:

Heh, good luck when the lights go down. :oldrazz:

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing? Already seen both Thor and X-Men First Class, up next I'm looking forward to Green Lantern, Captain America, and Cowboys & Aliens looks fun too.

Haven't seen First Class yet, any good? I suppose it can't any worse than X3 or Origins.

What do you want to remembered for when you finally leave the hype?

Do you think you will ever leave the Hype, or will you be here when you are as old as CLee? What would keep you here?

What do you like least about the Hype?

What do you like most?

I spy something red in your room, what is it?

One book series you wished you had time to read?

What instrument would you like to play if you could right now?

• Visit Texas (I'm actually doing that one next month)
  • See hockey games in St. Paul, Chicago, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Calgary
  • Be a stadium PA announcer
  • Take a photography class
That's all I've got for now.

What part of Texas?

Do you fear the muffin man ?

If you could trade lives with any celebrity who would you pick and why ?

What is your bed time?
Cats or dogs?

• I often get accused of eating fast whenever I'm out with a group of friends, but the truth is they waste time yappin for half an hour while their food just sits there. They talk, but I eat. lol
  • Round about 11:30ish most nights.
  • I'm a cat and dog person. Dogs are cool to romp around with, take a walk, chill. Cats are cool to just lay around and do nothing, and sometimes I need to do just that.

POWdER-man said:
I wouldn't mind Australia if it weren't for all poisonous/threatening things that could kill you there.
For those reasons, I think I'd stick to Sydney.

Being in Georgia I figure you would have gone more times then that.
Just one of those things I haven't gotten around too. What's weird is I know several people that seem to go to Disney 2-3 times a year. Doesn't that get expensive?

You broke the rules. :cmad:
Aw :csad: I'm not buying any memorabilia of particular value

Heh, good luck when the lights go down. :oldrazz:
The Flame will protect me

Haven't seen First Class yet, any good? I suppose it can't any worse than X3 or Origins. I thought it was very well done, good action and an excellent cast

What do you want to remembered for when you finally leave the hype? Ultimately, I hope I'm remembered for being helpful, kind, and for the cheerleader pictures thread.

Do you think you will ever leave the Hype, or will you be here when you are as old as CLee? What would keep you here? I haven't any immediate plans to depart, I enjoy what I do here, and there's some really cool folks that hang around the place. What keeps me here is basically the same as why everyone else is here; I'm a superhero fan.

What do you like least about the Hype? Whiny noobs that don't have the ability to think, or whine about how power-mad I supposedly am.

What do you like most? The sense of friendship I have with many of our users.

I spy something red in your room, what is it? Probably a Georgia Bulldog pennant or shirt.

One book series you wished you had time to read? Last series I was reading was Harry Potter, but I stopped after Goblet of Fire. I enjoy reading, but there's not much out these days that really grabs my attention.

What instrument would you like to play if you could right now? I used to play some guitar, and I've oft thought about picking it up again. Stay tuned!

Do you fear the muffin man ?

If you could trade lives with any celebrity who would you pick and why ?

Nah, we hang out all the time. He's cool.

Bill Murray. He's got to be one of most simple people in Hollywood..never had an agent, doesn't have an entourage following him around. Simple.

What would you say is your best physical trait?

Worst?

Best personality trait?

Worst?

WillardNation

What would you say is your best physical trait? I'm told I have nice eyes.

Worst? I have my dad's hair :csad:

Best personality trait? I've been told I'm honest and caring.

Worst? I am way too forgetful when it comes to important things :doh:

Has a movie ever made you cry? If so, which one(s)?

What's an underrated film in your opinion? Comic and non comic.

If you could be a stage hand with any band while on tour, which band?
And to make it more fun pick a current band and a band from any other era

guitar hero or rockband?

would you rather be a guest on Oprah or Maury?

how do you like your eggs?

did i ever tell you I've been to Anderson, and that I had family who lived there?

Jockey Lot, greatest thing ever?

If u could 'download' any language into your head. Aka you've just learn it instantly and can speak it, understand it etc, ehat would it be?

Foosball or airhockey?

how many songs are in your itunes?'

which poster would you like to go shot for shot against?

play poker with?

play D&D with?

fave boardgame?

How many letters is your favorite swear word, or phrase you say when you're angry?

What is the largest amount of money you would pay for something comic-related? Give examples.

Favorite emoticon on SHH?

What do you think about air fresheners in a car?

Immortal, you've entered a reality TV. The show is about 10 guys who want to date with a very attractive girl. You must compete to win this girl as your date. Show comes to an end, and guess what? You've done it, you won the date. While on the date, she tells you she was once a man, but loves you. What do you do?

Who is your hero?

Waffles. Thoughts?

Do you hate seeing someone chew on cotton wool?

What would you do for 1 million dolla dolla's. 1) Lick a human brain(the person is dead) 2) Stand in the middle of the street and act like a dog. 3) Kiss the girl you won a date with on the reality TV show.

What do you think would be worse? Blind or being being deaf.

Favorite Robin?

Favorite Green Lantern?

Sexiest woman alive?

Ugliest woman alive?

Who would you turn gay for?

Dadgum, I thought this was over. lol

I'll answer shortly.

Can you ride a bike?

What's your favorite sport to play?

What was the first pet you had?

If you could go back in time, which day would you choose to go back to?

Did you do what I think you did?

Since you're a Highlander fan , which movie do you think is the best out of the series ?

Who do you like better Connor or Duncan MacLeod ?

Do you wish they had a Highlander video game for PS3 and XBox ?

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
How old are you?
What do you eat in the cinema?
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
Favorite bond?
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it')
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun.
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality.
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)?
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Favorite Batman?
Favorite film ever?
Most overrated film ever?
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it?
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree?
Last person you saw naked?
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
The happiest moment in your life so far?
Whats for dinner in your house today?
Favorite thing to drink?
How far have you gone with a woman, if anything?
Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Favorite Ghostbuster?
Favorite Star Wars Character?
What one film should they never, EVER remake?
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
What actor do you think you most resemble?
What film have you seen more than any other?
Best smell in the world?
Most horrible smell in the world?
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you?
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention?
Do you like pina colada?
What about getting caught in the rain?
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is?
Favorite superhero?
Favorite Superhero movie?
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)?
How many men women have you slept with?
Do you see the glass half full or half empty?
What was the last lie you told?
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they?
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us?
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it?
How often do you work out?
Are you a good dancer?

ComicChick

Has a movie ever made you cry? If so, which one(s)? Schindler's List...the horrors of the holocaust :csad:

What's an underrated film in your opinion? Comic and non comic. Joe Vs. The Volcano, a small wonder of a film. F4 Rise of the Silver Surfer..only because Laurence Fishburne voiced this guy ---> :ss:

If you could be a stage hand with any band while on tour, which band?
And to make it more fun pick a current band and a band from any other era
Charlie Daniels Band

guitar hero or rockband? Guitar Hero, but I suck at both of em.

would you rather be a guest on Oprah or Maury? Given the choice, Oprah..at least then I have a shot at finding some cool prize under my chair.

how do you like your eggs? Scrambled with a dash of black pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"