1st Look at Spidey

No black suit yet...what if the promo black suit picture was released just to mess with the fans? That would be pretty funny!

maybe he only gets the black suit at the end, I highly doubt that though.

i dont thins so, this might be the first of maybe final part of the movie, mess with fans? the posters and spoilers can take care of that, official reports will never do that.

if we go by my theory, there is no alternate suit. It's just the one we usually see but darkened.

...or maybe he hasn't gotten the suit yet? OMFG! :eek:

damn, can you guys ****in calm down?! every scene in the movie isn't going to feature him in the black suit.

and to comment on the costume, it somehow looks like a tighter fit than the previous movies.

Surely you guys don't think the we'll see the black suit from the beginning. That would make things more interesting, not to mention expediated (giving more time for "Venom"). But I doubt that'll happen.

I got a picture of Spidey in his white cloak

So spidey will only have one fight with the black suit on,and that will be against Sandman in the underground subway.I was hoping for more than that.

GoldGoblin said:
So spidey will only have one fight with the black suit on,and that will be against Sandman in the underground subway.I was hoping for more than that.
And against him at the bank I think.

lordofthenerds said:
And against him at the bank I think.

^Yeah,that could be the Sandman at a second attempt to get some money and the fight probably starts there and goes to the underground subway.Because aren't there gratings in the ground that open up that go into the subway tunnels.I remember seeing something like that on Die Hard 3 where John McClane opened one up from the sidewalk went in and landed on a subway.

So you started a thread from my pic...:rolleyes:

I suppose I could have done the same...

I figured he won't be in the black suit for the whole movie.

Mistopurr83 said:
I figured he won't be in the black suit for the whole movie.

Of course not. He'll probably get it, like, 2/5 into the film and then lose it 4/5 into the film. Something like that.

do you think this is before or after the black suit...i think before....but then again, no one cares what i think.

faceplant said:
do you think this is before or after the black suit...i think before....but then again, no one cares what i think.

^Before.

It wouldn't be after because why would Sandman need money towards the end of the movie. It just wouldn't make sense.

my theory is Sandman won't last passed the first quarter of the movie. and this is the beginning. Spidey will brawl with Sandman, win, and then the symbiote story will mold its way in. I mean, c'mon, what are they gonna do? have Spidey's first fight be against some bank robbers or car thieves where no challenge is posed? or how about this for originality: A BURNING BUILDING! surely we haven't seen that yet in SM1 or 2... right.

they're raising the bar in this movie and certainly they're not gonna start off with Spidey fighting crap criminals. this time a bigger criminal will do the trick. and I wouldn't call Sandman a villain, just a criminal. Spiderman will make relatively quick work of the dipstick but it'll be way more interesting than watching him swinging through the intersections chasing cheap suckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"