1st Look at Spidey

Wesyeed said:
if we go by my theory, there is no alternate suit. It's just the one we usually see but darkened.

Your theory is remarkably dumb:confused:

yeah...Sony just release a poster to mislead the entire general movie going public into thinking that Spider-Man will be wearing the black suit only to have him NOT wear it at all...my goodness...that is just genius... I I feel as though, sometimes, people around here forget that there is more to the world that people who spend hours a day obessesing over comic book movies and that studios are not in the business of thinking up clever ways to decieve them.

Stewie Griffin said:
You cannot say that. Sony has not expressed intrest in a part 4. If and when they do, they will wave all kinds of money infront of the actors faces. I would guess that if Raimi jumps onboard again and crafts a story worth telling, most of the cast would be back for another round. But, who is to say?

They've been saying since 2003 that they intended to do six films.

Dragon said:
They've been saying since 2003 that they intended to do six films.

I haven't heard that before. I've only heard that the cast and crew were going to do 3 at least, then Rami reportedly said he may do a 4th. Though I haven't heard anything much from the stars on that other than saying if the script is good they may do it. I expect they look at this film in a similar way as the Bond franchise but I haven't heard them mention how many films they would like to make at least.

has anyone considerd that the picture of spidey in black isn't spidey at all..

Raimi always seems to release the bad guy pictures first..doe he not?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

I'm sure people have but everyone including 'Sony' have stated that it is Spider-man wearing black. Besides if Venome didn't look at least noticably different then I'm sure we'd all be up in arms.

I still think its venom...never trust what those people say.

The Infernal said:
I haven't heard that before. I've only heard that the cast and crew were going to do 3 at least, then Rami reportedly said he may do a 4th. Though I haven't heard anything much from the stars on that other than saying if the script is good they may do it. I expect they look at this film in a similar way as the Bond franchise but I haven't heard them mention how many films they would like to make at least.

From Raimi's lips:

"I've heard Amy Pascal say she wants to make six Spider-Man pictures," Raimi said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Los Angeles. "So I think she's a woman of her word. And if she says there'll be six, there'll be six. ... If they were to ask me, and if I felt as passionate as I feel now about the character and had this great hunger and desire to tell the story, which I really do now, you couldn't keep me away from it."

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

Nope.

I think it's Spidey. The official website said it was Spidey, and I have no reason to mistrust the official website.

War Party said:
He's definitely going to have a big role. He don't get a oscar nominated actor to be in a movie for 5 minutes. Church is going to be awesome in this film.
i just love posts like this.

sometimes it is just so easie :o
begins1.jpg

lol there was more use for Bales belly button fluff than the fake raz lol

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

He's already released a villan picture though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"