Good news for all you Venom freaks.. kinda.

I'm excited about all this. Tell us when you get that video loaded!

jimmylace said:
and also the last ten minutes!:up:

I dont know about anyone else, but I'm totally 100 percent SOLD on that Q&A. *which I have no intention of re-reading*

The pics and info that are coming out are really really good- but hehe Im starting to feel like I know too much about this movie and so alas I'm gonna have to bid SHH farewell (to avoid ruining it)

Its been a fun ride-and I've got high hopes for SM3 and the possibility of sequels. look forward to readin all yer reviews next year!!!!!
*ill never get an avatar now....oh well*

:spidey:

the way I look at it. most of us are huge spider-man fans. all we need as a few confirmed plot points and we can pretty much piece the movie together. so reading spoilers doesn't bother me that much.

Generally I prefer real guys in suits but even I have to admit Venom screams to be CGI. Especially if its Topher Grace in the suit. I don't want to see a Venom with considerably less muscle mass then my little brother. He is supposed to be 6 foot 3, 260 pounds in the comics.

and I think the texture of his symbiote should constantly be changing. all the riples and bumps and stringy stuff should constantly be rearranging itself. Like it should have the texture that Spawn had, but the designs in the suit should constantly change nsynce with every movement Venom makes. This is all the more reason I wish Venom wasn't in this movie. CGI has come a very long way in just the last two years alone. They can make stuff look completely real, and by the time part 4 comes out you will be able to get more effect for less bucks. My venom would be expensive. Of course I would also bring carnage in 4 with Venom though, and the design of the red and black intertwining would constantly be changing as well.

I think saving Venom for 4 and brining in Carnage would not only be a better story, but the effects would be better and less constly at the same time. they are making a big mistake here.

Spider-man 2 (Do you Love me, or not?) had an AWESOME teaser, so did Spider-man (World Trade Center), I expect Spider-man 3 to be nothing less.

-R

I trust Raimi, I always have. I knew Venom would be a cliffhanger, and I'm pretty sure that's what his chat with the fan has confirmed. And I also suspected that once on Venom, the suit would lean more toward the classic comic style.

Raimi can do no wrong.

DocLathropBrown said:
I trust Raimi, I always have. I knew Venom would be a cliffhanger, and I'm pretty sure that's what his chat with the fan has confirmed. And I also suspected that once on Venom, the suit would lean more toward the classic comic style.

^Your gonna be in for a surprise.

for some reason when everyone is looking upand running away i seem to think that it is the return of gg on his glider there looking at. or something to do with the symbiote's origin.

Black suit with white spider on it?!?! YES!!! I can't wait for movie Venom.

SLYspyder said:
wow powder-man, you've got like 10 replies to against your one post saying that studios don't promote other studios films. you're really getting owned.

Reread my post, I didn't say it was impossible, I just didn't think it happened. So stop trying to start ****.

It does happen now that I think about it, so no biggie.

However we will know by the end of the month when Superman Returns is released. But we should get some sort of notice well before then.

I am still skeptical on Raimi telling the truth to a random fanboy. If it's true, great. If it's not, oh well.

SLYspyder said:
LOL, you need to put that in the caption thread
definitely! this is definitely a good one for the caption. funny as hell!!

cmill216 said:
That wasn't even one of the bad ones in my mind (although it is bad).

THIS one however:
"Gwen falls, but is saved without a broken neck. She wants to kiss Spider-man again, but he refuses."

:rolleyes: It's just worded so stupidly.

I tried my best to translate it. It's not my fault that the original text has been taken off these boards....:rolleyes:
You can be glad that I saved it in German... and re-translate it into english, otherwise we would have nothing to talk about now...

Goran said:
I tried my best to translate it. It's not my fault that the original text has been taken off these boards....:rolleyes:
You can be glad that I saved it in German... and re-translate it into english, otherwise we would have nothing to talk about now...

That was a translation?? I thought that was the original one??

cmill216 said:
That was a translation?? I thought that was the original one??

Yes... I don't know why the original one was deleted...

I really hate how they are doing the symbiote on Peter. :[

Venom's look is sounding good to me, I'm loving the news of Venom having the "white spider" symbol on him, even if he still has the raised webbing that Spidey has. I expected him to have some form of CGI to him (obviously the tongue would be), so I'm not too disappointed about that, just as long as its a guy in a suit, which I'm sure it will be as Raimi is very high on showing the actors more.

Also, those videos are good that kN3eLb4Z0d posted, I'm betting its Spidey with the Black Costume swooping down but who knows at this time.

'Looking forward to this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"