1st Look at Spidey

But Hultified, when does the black white suit come into play?

Spidey looks like he is taking a piss behind that truck :p

I wonder if they are secretly filming part 4 as they do part 3.... This movie was in pre-production for a looooong time. Long enough to maybe prep for 2 movies... That is my theory.

CPL said:
maybe he only gets the black suit at the end, I highly doubt that though.

what if the black suit responds to spidey's emotions? like he still wears the regular suit but when he gets really pissed off the symbiote kind of overlaps it and turns the red-and-blue suit into the black suit. just a thought

dark_sentinel said:
what if the black suit responds to spidey's emotions? like he still wears the regular suit but when he gets really pissed off the symbiote kind of overlaps it and turns the red-and-blue suit into the black suit. just a thought
no freaking way man

NO FREAKING WAY!

dark_sentinel said:

That would suck!! I hope we get some picks of the black suit REAL soon!

The Infernal said:
I hope not. Unless Raimi is doing the 4th film because that could leave us f***ed for the sequel. Even if he built up the story properly before he left, the next director could come along with a completely different style that would just clash with what has already gone on and completely ruin it.

Though if Raimi does does commit to the 4th then I wouldn't mind so much, it would just be a case of putting up with the wait.

That's not completely true. Bryan Singer directed X-Men and X2, but Brett Ratner is directing the third, and it looks like he's keeping true to the original feel and element that Singer started. Having a new director doesn't necessarily mean a new direction, aslong as they respect the work that got them to where they are.

Just my two cents.

Is it me, or is Tobey looking ripped! His arms and thighs are definately more defined, if this is the case and Topher is actually Venom hes only got 3 inches on Tobey so lets hoped hes really pumped up for it!! Since Venom looks like a Steriod ripped bodybuilding beef head lol!

Syncos said:
That's not completely true. Bryan Singer directed X-Men and X2, but Brett Ratner is directing the third, and it looks like he's keeping true to the original feel and element that Singer started. Having a new director doesn't necessarily mean a new direction, aslong as they respect the work that got them to where they are.

Just my two cents.

You kinda missed my point. For one thing I said 'could'. Secondly I was talking in terms of setting things up for the sequel. X2 didn't really set things up for X3. They could have easily skipped bringing back Jean for another film. What I meant was that if Raimi left an obvious cliffhanger or hints for a villain for the 4th and left it to another director then it 'could' be a disaster if they choose a different direction.

Please note that I'm not stating this as fact or that I expect that would happen, just that it's a possibility. Though there haven't been many directors that come in on the sequels that keep a similar feel and direction as the previous director.

Stewie Griffin said:
I wonder if they are secretly filming part 4 as they do part 3.... This movie was in pre-production for a looooong time. Long enough to maybe prep for 2 movies... That is my theory.

Yeah, I had heard that this was the case a while back.

I don't think they'd be secretly shooting a fourth, unless they had a date set. It's all about release dates for these kinds of movies, and if Sony was shooting SM4 as well, we'd know about it.

Question: when Spidey is with the fans, is that Tobey or just the stunt guy? Because if it wasn't Tobey, then I wouldn't be that happy about it if I was meeting Spidey but it wasn't the star who should be in that costume.

Binker said:
Question: when Spidey is with the fans, is that Tobey or just the stunt guy? Because if it wasn't Tobey, then I wouldn't be that happy about it if I was meeting Spidey but it wasn't the star who should be in that costume.
The little kids are sure as hell enjoying themselves.

Syncos said:

Just my two cents.

Yeah true but it's all the same actors, spiderman 3 is the last with all the same actors if they do s-m 4

Maybe theyre not filiming the movie in Continuity. Maybe this is the middle of the film

Dcknight said:
Yeah true but it's all the same actors, spiderman 3 is the last with all the same actors if they do s-m 4

You cannot say that. Sony has not expressed intrest in a part 4. If and when they do, they will wave all kinds of money infront of the actors faces. I would guess that if Raimi jumps onboard again and crafts a story worth telling, most of the cast would be back for another round. But, who is to say?

Tobey had often said, that he will continue the role of spider-man, if the storyis good. Just Mrs. Dunst would not be onboard for a fourth part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"