The Dark Knight 2 villians?

H

HourManRocks

I am wondering if there will be more than one villian in this one. It would be following the Batman movie "tradition", with the exception of the first Batman movie (which happened to have the Joker as the villain.)
He is Batmans arch-enemy but

2 - Two-Face/Riddler
3 - Catwoman/Penguin
4 - Mr.Freeze/Poison Ivy/Bane
5 - Scarecrow/Ra's Al Ghul

What do you think????

BTW it's "Ra's Al Ghul"

to answer your question The villains won't be appear like they with Burton/Schumacher.

if you really think about it, Batman Begins had one than more villian. Carmine Falcone of course did play an important role in the movie, as well as joe chill, Ubu (Ken Watanabe), and Dr. Zsas (which I loved his inclusion into the film even if it was just for two scenes.

So to be clear...there were actually three major villians...Ra's, Crane, And Falcone.

The second movie will be similar...more than one villian, but all of them intertwoven in the same plot. There will be The Joker, The Penguin, and then there is Harvey Dent who turns into Two Face

Well third would be Sal Maroni then Dent turn into Two-Face also since Falcone was last mob boss in Gotham so Maroni would take-over.

Falcone is the last old-style crime boss in Gotham City before Batman's familiar Rogues Gallery takes over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_Falcone

i'm also kind of hopeing that Catwoman is included in the Dark Night...but it looks like she's not going to show up which is a bit disappointing.
hopefully she will be included in the third instalment.

Well you never know she might show up in TDK. casting and using characters ain't over.

Two Face said:
Well you never know she might show up in TDK. casting and using characters ain't over.

thats true...but since all of the rumors of possible villians and characters, Catwoman has never been mentioned. I don't remember Jett mentioning her being in the movie at all on BOF.
maybe it is a little early...who knows..
we didn't even know that heath ledger was a prime candidate until a few weeks ago....

Catwoman doesn't need to be in TDK but Selina Kyle does!

elorenishii386 said:
thats true...but since all of the rumors of possible villians and characters, Catwoman has never been mentioned. I don't remember Jett mentioning her being in the movie at all on BOF.
maybe it is a little early...who knows..
we didn't even know that heath ledger was a prime candidate until a few weeks ago....

Exactly, Ledger as The Joker was great shock here's me thinking it's between Hulme and Bettany out the bang IT's LEDGER!

Like I said you never know what kind of shock will be we in next!

I dont mind not seeing Catwoman again. Halle Barry months ago expressed getting another Catwoman installment to get it right so the media was joking is she high? or money talks?

I prefer getting Bane done right and Mr.Freeze because Freeze has this human side to him as well that could be interesting. I dont want a traffic jammed movie because its also dangerous i.e. X-Men got many complaints about the overcrowded cast so their characters got paper thin developments; the audience had on investment towards them at all.

I was kind of wishing Harlequin (Harley Quinn) the female counterpart to the joker. I think Britney Murphy would play a good cooky version of her.

HourManRocks said:
I am wondering if there will be more than one villian in this one. It would be following the Batman movie "tradition", with the exception of the first Batman movie (which happened to have the Joker as the villain.)

there was also Bob the goon...duh ;)

HourManRocks said:

2 - Two-Face/Riddler
3 - Catwoman/Penguin

What do you think????

I don't like Rahs teaming with Scarecrow a second time. Rahs and Poison Ivy I could see teaming up mainly because both want world domination. Rahs wants to purge the Earth of whom he considers "criminally corrupt" even though he is a criminal himself. And Poison Ivy wants to purge the Earth of those who cut down trees, harm plants, etc.

The two are practically made for each other really. Even though some might say it's just like her teaming with Mr. Freeze.

BB had four villains: Zsasz, Ra's al Ghul, Scarecrow & Carmine Falcone. Only Ra's and Scarecrow played the main two villain(s) and Carmine could be included as an aide to Scarecrow.

Its likely the next two sequels to have two or more villains.

Here's the thing...

The GREAT thing about 'Begins' is how the tied the film's many villians into the same criminal enterprise, all the while giving each their own agenda... None of which were as bland as simply hating on Batman.

I have complete faith that the team behind 'Dark Knight' will find an ORGANIC way to include multiple villians, because they pulled it off in spades in the first film...

Then again if they don't, we'll have **** like Bane, the mute henchman.

Hopefully we get to see enough different characters before the trilogy is over.

kingdomhearts said:
Halle Barry months ago expressed getting another Catwoman installment to get it right so the media was joking is she high? or money talks?
In her dreams, maybe.

if their goal is to look and feel like a different Batman then they better not have an overpopulated movie taking lessons from the past Batman movies and X-Men with paper thin characters the people dont care for them at all.

HourManRocks said:

2 - Two-Face/Riddler
3 - Catwoman/Penguin

What do you think????

I dunno. But it would be exciting to have two villians.

HourManRocks said:

2 - Two-Face/Riddler
3 - Catwoman/Penguin
5 - Scarecrow/Ra's Al Gul

What do you think????

It's spelt Ra's Al Ghul.

I think we'll see three or four villains. Granted, they all won't be causing chaos, but for ex: we could see Harvey Dent as the DA, Cobblepot with a cameo, the Joker of course, and/or several of the mob bosses.

BB: boss-Carmine Falcone, secondary-Dr. Jonathan Crane, main-Ra's al Ghul
minors: Joe Chill, Victor Zsasz, Ubu? (Ra's assistant, guy who was the fake Ra's)

TDK: boss-Sal Maroni, secondary-Roman Sionis, main-The Joker
minors: ?, ?, ?

Bane,Joker and Two-face are all fine.
As long as there's no Catwoman. I hate for TDK
or part 3 to have many faces and villains too because that hinders us from getting to know the main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"