The Dark Knight 2 villians?

i like to see three or four villians in the dark knight the joker, penguin, harley quin and maybe sal moroni or another mob boss or bane like a henchmen for the mob boss who is like a body guard for themand they send him to beat the crap out of batman that could work

This is how I'd like to see it go, going on the villains I think fit the feel of the new movies:

Batman Begins:

Ra's Al Ghul - DEAD (we won't see him again)
Carmine Falcone - UNKNOWN (wherever he is he's too insane to matter)
The Scarecrow - AT LARGE

The Dark Knight:

Joker - ARKHAM (captured and either put on trial or awaiting trial in a sequel)
Scarecrow - DEAD/ARKHAM (could possibly help Joker get his "venom", either killed (maybe even by the Joker) or captured by Batman)

Third Movie (should be really centered on taking out the crime in Gotham, hence the villains, should have only a few short scenes with Joker/Quinzel):

Two-Face - DEAD/ARKHAM (main villain)
Penguin - JAIL (arms dealer/mobster, maybe helps the other villains, operates out of Iceberg Lounge, captured by Batman)

Fourth Movie:

Hush - DEAD (main villain, killed by Batman)
Joker - AT LARGE (Hush releases Joker from Arkham to help him in his plan against Batman, Joker betrays him since he doesn't want anyone else to kill Batman but him. Joker makes a bloody return to Arkham at the end to get Dr. Quinzel.)

Fifth Movie:

Joker - DEAD? (goes on personal vendetta against Batman & Gordon, seemingly killed at the end of the movie.)
Harley Quinn - JAIL/ARKHAM

Tell me what you guys think. I would have liked Catwomen but I can't see it since that character has it's own series of movies now. And I would want the traditional Selina Kyle, not Halle Berry.

Joker and Harvey is enough in TDK. There will be plenty to tell in this movie.

i worry when there are so many villains in a film, because i feel it's too difficult to really develop each character and have any really great plot... it's much easier, i think, when there's one main villain... case-in-point, for me, would be the last two Batman movies prior to Batman Begins... true, the scripts were crap to begin with - complete with some of the most horrible dialogue i hope to never hear again! - but i think a big part of the problem with those films was too many villains... same goes with Spiderman 3... it showed potential, and it wasn't horrible over-all, but i still felt like there was too much going on - too many villains!

sometimes, you get a good writer and some good actors, and it works out fine, but it seems to me that all too often it turns out that less is more... K.I.S.S.

More than likely there will be 2 or 3 major villains in TDK like there was in BB but, this time the set up will be much different. Ra's, Crane & Falcone were pretty much working together although Crane and Falcone didnt truly know Ra's intentions.

In TDK you will have - 1. Joker as the main, probably working alone with goons. 2. Boss Maroni who will be busy fighting off Dent and Im guessing the Joker. And 3. will probably be some secondary villain either working for Maroni or fighting Maroni for mob control. Im really hoping its Roman Sinois aka "Black Mask."

You could fit in your own personal favorite villain as the secondary villain in TDK. Im pulling for Sinois.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"