2007 NCAA Football - Bowl-mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Good game Wisconsin fans.............good game.

TENNESSEE 21, WISCONSIN 17

OUTBACK BOWL

Lets go
Gators and Dogs.....

Michigan's Mike Hart got them all the way down field only to fumble inside the 5yd line.

Florida is doing alright. Their defense is sucking it up. Their offense is doing alright. They've done fine when they're not starting inside their own 5. We've caught a few lucky breaks, and we're lucky to have the score only 21-14. Florida will hopefully score on their opening drive, and the momentum should shift their way.

Dang, Missouri was all over the Razorbacks.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Good game Wisconsin fans.............good game.

TENNESSEE 21, WISCONSIN 17

OUTBACK BOWL

Lets go
Gators and Dogs.....

Nice game by Tenn. :up:

mike hart fumbled on the goal line for the 2nd time today!

wtf is up???

Dang, Missouri was all over the Razorbacks.

Hell yeah, Tony Temple set a new rushing record and the Mizzou 'D' shuts down Run DMc. :woot:

Now if Kansas can just get mauled, I'll be a happy Mizzou fan.

Nice game by Tenn. :up:

Hey, both defenses did an awesome job.....

It was an awesome Outback Bowl, fans of both teams have alot to be proud of......

Wisconsin played hard to the very end...

Couple of my friends went to the Outback Bowl, sounds like a good game to go to.

I almost went to the Peach/Chick-fil-a Bowl last year, but my thoughts were else where and I didn't.

Congrats to the Michigan fans out there......great game.

Michigan 41, Florida 35

Holy Cow

Texas Tech has scored 17 points in the last 3:28.....and their kicker just made a VERY TOUGH 41 yard FG to take the lead....

HOOOOLY CRAP

Texas Tech 31, Virginia 28

Very dissapointed about the Florida game. Looking to next year now.

And holy **** at the Texas Tech game. Go TT!

Go Blue! :D

Michigan surprised me. I figured they were in for a beating, but they showed up big today. Whenever you win a game where you're minus-4 in turnovers, you made some serious plays on both sides of the ball. I'll take it.

I wanted him out, and I'm excited for the Coach Rod era to begin, but I really appreciate what Lloyd Carr brought to the program. I'm glad he was able to go out with a W. :up:

The Missouri-Arkansas game surprised me too. 21/105 ain't bad, but I expected McFadden to bring that wood. The last time I saw him, he had that wood right thur, baby. He was supposed to have got that wood right thur.

Emeril was Grand Marshall for the Rose Bowl Parade? :confused:

357439.jpg

Congrats to all involved, great to send Carr off a winner. Especially over Meyer and Florida after last year. Let the RichRod era begin! Tomorrow.

Lloyd Carr: 122-40
Michigan: The only Big Ten team that competes with SEC teams. The only one.

The Dick Rod era begins.

One year of mediocrity, then years of "damned good"-ness.

357439.jpg

Congrats to all involved, great to send Carr off a winner. Especially over Meyer and Florida after last year. Let the RichRod era begin! Tomorrow.

Lloyd Carr: 122-40
Michigan: The only Big Ten team that competes with SEC teams. The only one.

Im happy for the seniors and Carr. I nearly cried when Hart lost that second fumble. He is a great football player, and put Big Blue on his shoulders the entire season. Congrats guys. You make me proud as a Michigan fan.

Thankfully Tebow finally realized that its about wins, not just individual accolades. He couldnt win the game when it was on the line, and until he becomes a leader and not just a QB, he wont be able to take his team from behind. That said, Henne, way to go out man. I never wanted to lose hope in him, and Im glad that Florida underestimated him.

You are a good man, Lloyd Carr, and Im glad your guys sent you out in a great way.

And to end it....

GO BLUE!!!!
football_team%20U%20of%20Michigan.jpg

Hahahaha, "take his team from behind" :o

But yes. I'm glad that U-M finally won a game in a while, so Carr could go out on a good note. Nice to see :)

Damnit, Illinois receiver! HOLD ONTO THE BALL :down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back