2009 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LJ is just an awful guy, but I would be more than happy to have the awful human being on our squad, do the right thing Kansas
You're a pats fan right ? you guys are doing soo well with Maroney.

I'm watching the Vikings/Steelers highlights and I'm confused why the Vikings threw the ball on the 1yd line when you have the best running back in the league. :huh:

If I remember correctly, they tried that last week against the Ravens toward the end of the game and it didn't work. They ended up settling for a field goal.

The Steelers held Adrian to even fewer yards, so I guess the Vikes figured they'd take the chance on Favre's arm, which also didn't work.

wtf? larry johnson are you for real....Goodell should fine this fool. Larry needs to get hooked on phonics. Dude cant type even like a 2nd grader

Larry just added another Twitter post:

"MY DAD CAN BEAT UP HALEY'S DAD! HE WAS WIT REDSKINS! SUCK ON DAT"

dude was hungry...laying down ass whuppins builds the appetite...Im surprised JaMarcus didn't try and tackle him for that

:lmao:

sp_raiders03_084pc.jpg

"Just eat, baby!"

Larry just added another Twitter post:

"MY DAD CAN BEAT UP HALEY'S DAD! HE WAS WIT REDSKINS! SUCK ON DAT"
The funny thing is that I could actually believe he'd do that.

He apologized. He said he didn't eat before the game. Was it to spite the Raiders, no. But he should have eaten a powerbar or something.

Yeah, he probably should've eaten a Powerbar, but he's a rookie and it's not a big issue because he already apologized for that, anyway. However, it's funny that Sanchez apologized for eating a hot dog, but Russell refused to apologize for his lackluster performance, and even believe that he didn't do anything wrong yesterday. :whatever: How about being 6 for 11 for 61 yards, with two interceptions and a fumble?

This thread has been closed due to long loading times that are slowing down our servers. You are welcome to start a new thread on this topic. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"